Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,496 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? (34823 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
frosbel:
You opened blind eyes? Tell us about it !

damosky12:
Pls, don't doubt it?
That you hav'nt seen it happen before does'nt mean it is impossible. I did.

No one said or wrote anything about doubt except for give the details, the whole truth and nothing but the truth
"Tell us about it !" is what was requested
Share the testimony, share the evidence(s) or proof(s) for the glory of God and for His name to be exalted
- this is the least of what was asked bro, spare the melodrama whether it is impossible or not
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
damosky12:
It is such a pitiable plight that many of you are where you are because of ignorance. But, I tell you that Jesus is the LORD. Whether you accept it or not does'nt change anything. The same works HE worked while HE was on earth are still being worked through some of us. HE is alive!! It will be absolutely absurd and foolish to doubt HIS lordship.

Stop being emotional....

You sir are in a pitiable state of mind because you refused to submit to the will of Allah, Muhammad is the true prophet (pbuh)...it would be absolutely absurd and foolish to doubt HIS lordship...

You better get with the program and cut jesus loose, if you want true and undiluted relationship with an abstract... Of course, allah is great..!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
GooseBaba:
Stop being emotional....

You sir are in a pitiable state of mind because you refused to submit to the will of Allah, Muhammad is the true prophet (pbuh)...
it would be absolutely absurd and foolish to doubt HIS lordship...

You better get with the program and cut jesus loose, if you want true and undiluted relationship with an abstract...
Of course, allah is great..!!
^^^

Oh dear. Carry On...
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by damosky12(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
GooseBaba:

Stop being emotional....

You sir are in a pitiable state of mind because you refused to submit to the will of Allah, Muhammad is the true prophet (pbuh)...it would be absolutely absurd and foolish to doubt HIS lordship...

You better get with the program and cut jesus loose, if you want true and undiluted relationship with an abstract... Of course, allah is great..!!
Well, Jesus is not abstract. He is so real! You want to meet HIM. The door is open my friend. Besides, HE isnt mad at you. HE loves you.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by lepasharon(f): 1:28am On Dec 29, 2014
damosky12:

Pls, don't doubt it? That you hav'nt seen it happen before does'nt mean it is impossible. I did.

Pls share
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by malvisguy212: 6:36am On Dec 29, 2014
lepasharon:

Pls share
you want him to shere so that you guys should mock and scoffed on.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2014
malvisguy212:

No one asked him, he came out voluntarily to say that HE had healed a blind man and when we asked for details he went awol. After all his testimony can build our faith.

5 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by lepasharon(f): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2014
malvisguy212:

What do you mean you guys?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by malvisguy212: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
frosbel:

No one asked him, he came out voluntarily to say that HE had healed a blind man and when we asked for details he went awol. After all his testimony can build our faith.
do you believe in faith healing,? do you not believe that he can heal a sick man? Even if he is lying, I believe,it is not you to judge him but God.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by malvisguy212: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
lepasharon:

What do you mean you guys?
maby you are not an atheists, no Mather what testimony you shere on nairaland, no ONE I repeat no ONE will believe you, they will abuse you,insult you, they will say you are a drunked or a mad man.I know my encounter I shere with some brother, they insulted me.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
frosbel:
No one asked him, he came out voluntarily to say that HE had healed a blind man
and when we asked for details he went awol.
After all his testimony can build our faith

malvisguy212:
do you believe in faith healing,?
do you not believe that he can heal a sick man?
Even if he is lying, I believe, it is not you to judge him but God.

malvisguy212:
maby you are not an atheists, no Mather what testimony you shere on nairaland,
no ONE I repeat no ONE will believe you, they will abuse you,insult you, they will say you are a drunked or a mad man.
I know my encounter I shere with some brother, they insulted me.

No one is debating faith healing, so park the "do you believe in faith healing..."
No one has argued whether or not to believe that he can heal a sick man

Even no one has mentioned if he is lying, for somebody to bring up the convenient "...it is not you to judge him but God" cop out

Local adage says "Ti ogun ẹni ba dani loju, a maa nfi gba ori"
literally meaning "when one is 100% sure of one's talisman, one smacks it on the head without fear or favour"

So why isnt he saying anything? Why the "sakara" or the gra-gra, as GooseBaba would say. Has the cat got his tongue?

Was he going to tell but developed cold feet?

♪, ♫ Let them say - © King Sunny Ade ♫ ♪, ♫

Let NO ONE will believe, Let them abuse, Let them insult, Let them say he's are a drunked or a mad man

All that was said and asked, was that he share the testimony, damn the consequences, damn the mock and/or scoffs and put the devil to shame

Share the evidence(s) or proof(s) for the glory of God and for the name of the LORD to be exalted
Drop that testimony seed, sow the seed and leave the rest for Jesus. Share the testimony.
- if not for the present audience, tell for the record and for posterity, this is the least of what was asked bro

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by damosky12(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
My testimony of Jesus opening the eyes of a blind man through me is self evident. Infact, his sight was granted through the ministration of the word. I understand why you are all alarmed and some of you sceptical. All I pray for is for you to witness one of such supernatural occurences. Many atimes I have been graced to pray for sick folks with their healings restored. Its not strange to me. Rather, it has helped me to see more of the reality of the person of Jesus. HE is real no doubt!!
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Weah96: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
damosky12:
My testimony of Jesus opening the eyes of a blind man through me is self evident. Infact, his sight was granted through the ministration of the word. I understand why you are all alarmed and some of you sceptical. All I pray for is for you to witness one of such supernatural occurences. Many atimes I have been graced to pray for sick folks with their healings restored. Its not strange to me. Rather, it has helped me to see more of the reality of the person of Jesus. HE is real no doubt!!

I don't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
damosky12:
My testimony of Jesus opening the eyes of a blind man through me is self evident.
Infact, his sight was granted through the ministration of the word.
I understand why you are all alarmed and some of you sceptical.
All I pray for is for you to witness one of such supernatural occurences.
Many atimes I have been graced to pray for sick folks with their healings restored.
Its not strange to me.
Rather, it has helped me to see more of the reality of the person of Jesus. HE is real no doubt!!

bro you got hold of the wrong end of the stick. No one is alarmed and/or some sceptical, except/minus Weah96
What was requested was to share the details, as in share the testimony, share the evidence(s) or proof(s) for the glory of God and for His name to be exalted
It isnt too much to ask
Our God is a miracle working God so you sarent telling us something we dont know/already know
Stop the dithering. Do a Nike - Just do it
Share the details, the whole details and nothing but the exact whole detail, leaving nothing out, so all learn from it
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by lepasharon(f): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
malvisguy212:
maby you are not an atheists, no Mather what testimony you shere on nairaland, no ONE I repeat no ONE will believe you, they will abuse you,insult you, they will say you are a drunked or a mad man.I know my encounter I shere with some brother, they insulted me.

Eyya sad
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by malvisguy212: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
lepasharon:

Eyya sad
shalom
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by 5solas(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
frosbel:
I want to correct some charges that have been brought against me by many religious people on this forum, suggesting that I am an atheist for debunking their myths and contradictions.

I am not an Atheist.

Of course there is God but I am sincerely beginning to doubt that he is the God of the Christian religion.

I have found out that almost 80% of what I learnt as a Christian is either an outright lie, a frabication or a heavy dose of scripture twisting.

Most of you know how fanatical I was a few years ago , fighting for the trinity , hell fire, Virgin birth etc . Well ever since I embarked on a crash course in bible history , it is only God who has prevented my faith from crashing.

No one who reads the truth will deny that there are fundamental issues with a lot of bible stories and scripture. To suggest otherwise makes one a liar and participant in the misrepresentation of God's truth.

I agree with the overall message of the bible ( for there are many truths therein ) , but I cannot agree that it is word of a God when taken as a whole. This is just plain fallacy. Yes , God through his Spirit speaks to us and agrees with the truths he has revealed without which almost everything will become suspect.

I am still learning and now reading a book titled ' The Authentic Gospel of Jesus ' by late Geza Vermes, Professor Emeritus of Jewish studies at Oxford university. He was a former catholic priest. I am also an avid reader of articles by Bart Ehrmn Professor of Religious studies at the University of North Carolina. Bart was a former Evangelical Pastor.

What I have discovered is shocking and not for the faint hearted.

To be honest , I don't know where my quest and thirst for more knowledge will take me , sometimes I am scared, but this search will continue and my results will be shared wth you my good friends and of course enemies on this forum grin.

In summary , I am not an atheist and can never be one , not in this life or the next.

I am now an unfundamental thinking believer of Yeshua or Jesus.
Ever learning. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 03, 2015
5solas:

Ever learning. grin grin grin

and always coming to a knowledge of the TRUTH - wink

cool
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Propti1: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2015
asalimpo:

let him that standeth take heed lest he falls, so says the bible. You think you are standing but in reality you have fallen.
The first temptation of Jesus was to cause Him to doubt and get off the Word. "If you are the Son of God ... ".
The temptation of the first man and woman was again to cause them to doubt the authenticity of God's word- "Did God really say... " the serpent hissed and they bought it.
Today, the reality of d warning God cautioned them of is in our face for all men die.
In the case of peter,Jesus said satan desired to sift him like wheat but Jesus had prayed tht he,Peter's faith holds, Peter denied Jesus in the face of threat of death.
In your case,mayb u were fervent bf , vibrant burng for God (as you admitted ) and satan didnt like it, so he decided to get you off the very way he did others ,by making you doubt the authenticity of the Word.
Once you step off d word,you're building on sand and you will crumble.
Now, you're doubtng the Word, buyg into philosophies of earthly men and eating their lies all up.
You 're on d road man. One day you'll come here and declare for satan (thru atheism or somethng similar-deism)
Are deism satanists? Consider you not,the fact that many of your constitution aka scipture ought to be ammended now that e-dicourses can be used to validate it? Is seeking of the divine not an individual and personal task? Why bully others into your belief? Are men not designed to evolve spiritually? Is being spiritual necessarily same as being religious? What revealation have you to contribute to spiritual ascension other than quoting cliches and condemning others. Is it a crime to dedicate oneself to the personal understanding and of the truth? You never know, his truth may trigger you to a path of your own. Please encourage development and embrace tolerance without name-calling?

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by 5solas(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2015

let him that standeth take heed lest he falls, so says the bible. You think you are standing but in reality you have fallen.
The first temptation of Jesus was to cause Him to doubt and get off the Word. "If you are the Son of God ... ".
The temptation of the first man and woman was again to cause them to doubt the authenticity of God's word- "Did God really say... " the serpent hissed and they bought it.
Today, the reality of d warning God cautioned them of is in our face for all men die.
In the case of peter,Jesus said satan desired to sift him like wheat but Jesus had prayed tht he,Peter's faith holds, Peter denied Jesus in the face of threat of death.
In your case,mayb u were fervent bf , vibrant burng for God (as you admitted ) and satan didnt like it, so he decided to get you off the very way he did others ,by making you doubt the authenticity of the Word.
Once you step off d word,you're building on sand and you will crumble.
Now, you're doubtng the Word, buyg into philosophies of earthly men and eating their lies all up.
You 're on d road man. One day you'll come here and declare for satan (thru atheism or somethng similar- deism )
Sincerely when I saw this post some days back while liking it, I disliked the reference to deism, because of the rate at which Frosbel was falling grin .
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by 5solas(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
An2elect2:

Am not a typical Nigerian christian. You accuse me falsely. If there is any that speaks against all Nigerian churches and their heresies, i should be the one.
By God's grace I've seen too much in Christendom in this part of the world that have driven me to stay away from these Christians so called who have no clue of the God they are serving.

The only thing that differentiates me from the hypocrites hiding under the umbrella of Christianity and confused unbelievers like you is the GRACE of God.

If you have the Spirit of Christ inside of you, you will be led into all truth. Notice, led into... that means as you mature in the faith of Christ(which is a gift) truth will begin to unfold and everything will gradually begin to make sense. However this is not the case for people who never really got saved.

By the grace of God, i have grown to know people who are not saved just from their salvation experience.
What is your 'salvation experience' Mr Frosbel?

I believe the question you should be asking yourself is 'was i ever saved?'

May the Lord bless you richly for this observation.

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by 5solas(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
frosbel:

Funny thing is Muslims use the same line of argument when adherents leave the faith, i.e were they ever muslims to begin with , lol.

Oh Yes I was 'saved' and 'saved' into the baba of all churches aka Deeperlife . In fact I was a worker, an usher, head of ushers, house leader , etc etc. I wasted 15 years of my youth in this cult, years I could have used to do better things.

And God has now given you the ability to judge who is saved or not, typical Nigerian Christian lol. grin
I thought I warned you about Pelagianism. It will not surprise me in the least if you were never saved. You remember how you wrestled with the teaching of righteousness being imputed to the believer in Christ? This was indicative of the fact that you did not have the spirit as is now manifest to all today. '' baba of all churches''? Don't make me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
"They will put you out of the churches synagogue;....... will think they are offering a service to God." - John 16:2
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by An2elect2(f): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
5solas:

May the Lord bless you richly for this observation.

Amen! smiley and you too!
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
5solas:

I thought I warned you about Pelagianism. It will not surprise me in the least if you were never saved. You remember how you wrestled with the teaching of righteousness being imputed to the believer in Christ? This was indicative of the fact that you did not have the spirit as is now manifest to all today. '' baba of all churches''? Don't make me laugh.

The bible is not about isms, it is a pointer ( in some respects ) to Christ.

Your damnable heresies of 'once saved always saved' , ' limited atonement ' and 'original sin' would have been laughable had it not been for the great delusions and confusion it has wrought in the 'assembly of God.

You need to repent, take a u-turn and go back to the TRUTH !
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by An2elect2(f): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
5solas:

True! i can't imagine anybody rejecting righteousness imputed by faith and still claiming to be a christian. If our works contribute then Christ/God cant take the whole glory...
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
An2elect2:

True! i can't imagine anybody rejecting righteousness imputed by faith and still claiming to be a christian. If our works contribute then Christ/God cant take the whole glory...

Lol, so madam, let me ask you a simple question.

What will happen to a believer who told a big lie two minutes before he had a heart attack ( and died ) and hence had no opportunity to repent of that Lie.

Will he still go to 'heaven' ?

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by 5solas(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
frosbel:
"They will put you out of the churches synagogue;....... will think they are offering a service to God." - John 16:2

1Peter 2
19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.

20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God .
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
^^

As usual you have no answer to my questions , lol. grin
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by 5solas(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
An2elect2:

Amen! smiley and you too!
Amen, thanks.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by An2elect2(f): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
frosbel:

Lol, so madam, let me ask you a simple question.

What will happen to a believer who told a big lie two minutes before he had a heart attack ( and died ) and hence had no opportunity to repent of that Lie.

Will he still go to 'heaven' ?

You want to know the truth? Christians are saved by grace! This is something that no one can earn! You can't work for it! If that happens salvation ceases to be by grace.

The reason we repent is because we are saved! Confession of sins do not remit us of our sins! that is done by the blood of Jesus!

Your example is a typical one always raised by those who falsely teach salvation can be lost. You raise it because you know nothing about God and the truth. Its mystical to you and unbelievable.

If in any case this kind of thing ever happens, yes the believer is saved cos his/her salvation is not based on works or how much he/she has done but on the completed work of Christ on the cross.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by 5solas(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
An2elect2:

Unfortunately, only the eyes of the blessed can see this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Generator Fume Kills CAC Pastor In Warri After Fire Kills His Family / Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.