Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How Can I Free Her From My Bondage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Free Her From My Bondage (27822 Views)

Marriage Is A Bondage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by reemix123(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
Please I need your advice. I'm a married man with kids, and I'm also involved in an extra -marital relationship with a lady in my office.

She is an early 30s. I'm so much involved with her to the extent that I cannot sleep without seeing her in a day. We have both known that we can’t marry each other but that doesn't stop us from always being together.

Any slightest quarrel with her always affects my family at home. She is praying for a Husband and she always tell me about any man who comes her way but because of my selfishness and impure ambitions, I always condemn them.

I don’t always want to see her with any man or hear that a man is calling her. With all these, I still have a strong mind that I'm blocking her from settling down with her Mr Right. I always feel like letting her go but I find it difficult.

Please, what do I do to let her go?

Have a sex change cut off your assets and I guarantee she will let you go

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Wisegeek01(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Where is your wife,

Does she even know about all these,

Go and ask her for Advice,
Tell her exactly what you have told us*

angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Missmossy(f): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Like you really need advice undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Aitee1: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
coolfredo:
u dnt kno hw to let her go? very simple ... do u kno otapiapia? jux one spoon full wil do d magic..... tnx me later bro wen it work....

shocked shocked shocked

You mean he should kill her?
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Jayjey(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
I will advice you to stay away from this woman cos u dont know her intentions, I have been in this mess ans it was just the Grace of God, pray about it and u will save ur marriage. The Lord is ur shield and buckler.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Lexusgs430: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
shinejackie:

chai, nairaland una go kill person with laugh..... grin grin

Abi, Wetin I for talk nah !!! Hin dey Ben bruise cruise another man wife, Hin come dey ask for advise !!!!
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
All you can just wish for is that she doesn't revenge for wasting her time, because she can make you lose your job and you may not be able to take care of your family all because of the lousy choices you made in life undecided

Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wisegeek01:
Where is your wife,

Does she even know about all these,

Go and ask her for Advice,
Tell her exactly what you have told us*

angry
Lolz
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Abi, Wetin I for talk nah !!! Hin dey Ben bruise cruise another man wife, Hin come dey ask for advise !!!!

no mind the guy jare, he want to eat his cake and have it,how possible is that
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by peteruuu(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:

we dont ve a single branch. if i resign what do you think my family will be eating?
grin abi o

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by deavicky(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
Please I need your advice. I'm a married man with kids, and I'm also involved in an extra -marital relationship with a lady in my office.

She is an early 30s. I'm so much involved with her to the extent that I cannot sleep without seeing her in a day. We have both known that we can’t marry each other but that doesn't stop us from always being together.

Any slightest quarrel with her always affects my family at home. She is praying for a Husband and she always tell me about any man who comes her way but because of my selfishness and impure ambitions, I always condemn them.

I don’t always want to see her with any man or hear that a man is calling her. With all these, I still have a strong mind that I'm blocking her from settling down with her Mr Right. I always feel like letting her go but I find it difficult.

Please, what do I do to let her go?
when start did u seek our advise?
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by etenyong(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sorry bros, i know what u are passing thru. I experienced it before. But am happy now cos i hav been delivered from the bondage i was. It a long story which i cant say here. Pls make up ur mind and let her go.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by armyofone(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Damn I must be in another planet...a whole side lady hijacked you shocked shocked

Is it the food or the acrobat ic bed experience that you can't let go? ....tell us everything.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
chaircover:
Free her from your bondage or her to free you from her bondage undecided
Some men make me laugh sometimes
In your mind you think you are in control but in reality you are not
How do you know that she is not calculating and scheming to dispose of your wife and become your wife
Sometimes men like playing with fire and always underestimating things
I hope you dont become a negative lesson story to frighten another man who is about to cheat
Unless you are not sleeping with her or eating her food . . .
If you are, then you may be the one in bondage
Read between the lines pls and do the needful.

You're wrong on this one chaircover , she's the one in bondage not him , he has a wife and kids already while she's yet unmarried at 30+ , who do you think is in bondage. Even if his wife knows of his extramarital affairs I doubt she'll leave him , also I don't see him leaving his wife for her for any reason. Soon enough she'll realise she has to leave him otherwise she'll never have a happy home , I see it every time and it doesn't play out well for the ladies most times. I know two examples as we speak and the ladies haven't realised yet that they'll always lose out in the end , some hang on the hope that he'll come around and probably take them over their wives , 9 out of 10 times they lose.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by delpee(f): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
The earlier you stop deceiving yourself the better. You prevent her from having relationships that could lead to marriage for her and expect her to believe you will not marry her sometime. You are inadvertently giving signals that you love her and would wish you were married to her. Whereas what i see is lust. Why not encourage her to marry any of her suitors instead of being possessive?

The story of a late former banker and his wife and mistress of many years who later became his second wife is a good example. The family was never at peace till he died. If you want peace for yourself and family, break the yoke of bondage before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by coolfredo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Aitee1:

shocked shocked shocked

You mean he should kill her?
na u talk am ooooo lol swt sister longest time,
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
hapiness44:
Secret lovers, yeah that's what we are
Trying so hard to hide the way we feel
'Cause we both belong to someone else
But we can't let it go 'cause what we feel
Is, oh so real, so real, so real
You and me, are we fair?
Is this cruel or do we care?

A few stolen moments is all that we share
You've got your family, and they need you there
Though I've tried to resist, being last on your list
But no other man's gonna do
So I'm saving all my love for you

You used to tell me we'd run away together
Love gives you the right to be free
You said be patient, just wait a little longer
But that's just an old fantasy.

Babe, abeg tell me d title and artist dat owns dis song. Mbok.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by miqos02(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
op, u are laying a bad foundation for ur family

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by queensenglish91: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
gidjah:
GOD BLESS U FOR ME MY LADY OF SONGS.u remind me of that golden oldy way back.pls are u of the old sch like ur brother?how old are u?. was once caught up in a womans web few years ago just like this.beleive u me dear i am still payin the price till date.it was a pretty bitter pill to chew.

Please share your experience. We might benefit from the lessons you learned.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by ukandi1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
My brother, i was once in ur situation before. It doesn't mean that such challenges and temptations would not show up again. What i did was this, i asked her to mention what gift i can give her as a parting gift; she said it was me she wanted. What i did was to put 100k in her account and then asked her to use it and settle herself. I shall not be intimately involve with her again and i need her to encourage me to go. She felt bad but trust women and money na.. Today, i feel no guilt and no feelings for her as well. Pay her off and ur mind will lock.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by kccarew(f): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
What do you believe in, are you a christian or a muslim when you answer, I will know my responce to you next
roymary:

Pray never to be with a wrong partner. A lot of people marry wrong spouse for different reasons- and No- I do not share the school of thought that forces advice down a throat- i admire logic a lot - I need Op to be logical- it's the best tool for better understanding of a situation.

If you ask me, i would say Op's wife has those great qualities or he wouldn't have married her but someone needs to remind him and have him reevaluate his steps and life in general. Don't tell a man to go back to his wife because she's the wife but remind a man those qualities that makes the wife who she is.

You also talked about the general saying "for better or worse" That ideology works when both partners share mutual ideas- Will you allow your sister remain in her husband's house if you found out he is a ritualist or an armed robber? undecided
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by tunai(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
You do not love this lady, you are only obsessed with her and that is why you are even blocking other men from marrying her and you know you won't marry her.

Wait till she is forty years old and tell her you won't marry her, then watch her send assassins to your wife or yourself.

This has happened to several men, do not pull down your own family. You should not have gotten this deep before discarding the lady.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by NobleG1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
You're a very unfaithful as*shole. You don't deserve your wife and kids. I wish I knew your wife, I would have reported your dumb a*ss.

If you don't love your wife anymore, why don't you end the marraige than to be unfaithful and irresponsible?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by roymary: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
kccarew:
What do you believe in, are you a christian or a muslim when you answer, I will know my responce to you next

Are you sure you are ready for this? I'm a Christian . Lets see what you've got.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by kccarew(f): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ready for what, the word of God is the word of God, if u follow every word initially, he wouldn't end up with someone with a different goal...Amos 3:3, can two work together unless they agree, if u have same goal or if u obey the scriputers u wouldn't fall initially
roymary:

Are you sure you are ready for this? I'm a Christian . Lets see what you've got.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by roymary: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
kccarew:
Ready for what, the word of God is the word of God, if u follow every word initially, he wouldn't end up with someone with a different goal...Amos 3:3, can two work together unless they agree, if u have same goal or if u obey the scriputers u wouldn't fall initially

Sir, you are getting it wrong. Op has gone astray and needs measures to lead him back home. You just tell him straight up to go back to his wife - I didn't do that- i gave him reasons to evaluate on his own to ascertain why he should go back to his God's given union. If a little logic is introduced into sermons and preaching, listeners will have a better insight and understanding- Logic does not take anything away from the word of God.

I see where you are coming from but you got my views wrong from the get-go.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Arobake: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2014
obongproff:

: "Secret lovers" ATLANTIC STARR
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by redsun(m): 3:57am On Dec 23, 2014
As long as you take care of your primary responsibilities, the kids and co, then sorting out another free woman wouldn't be much of a problem,as long as you play safe.

Man shall not live by bread alone.African system allows polygamy and males by nature are polygamous as long they can afford,protect and defend a harem.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by hapiness44(f): 4:28am On Dec 23, 2014
obongproff:

the first,secret lovers by Atlantic Starr, the second, saving all my love for you by Whitney Houston.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 23, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:
Who Cooks up all this tales on NL ?

Why? Are they that delicious enough to make you lick your fingers?

This is reality, man and happens to thousands of men. Some men can't even break free and end up having a second family with the mistress.

So either join the band wagon of advisers or fall out. Easy, right?
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by repogirl(f): 5:48am On Dec 23, 2014
OP is foolish, the Side woman is double foolish! Be looking for advice here until the issue becomes something else! You better find a way to get yourself out of this mess because it will lead to an even bigger mess if you don't take time.

I kinda remember one of my fooooolish old boyfriends before I married, the id'iot was trying to hold me back from being in a committed relationship when he wasn't ready to settle. He was a very good friend but sto'opidly selfish, wanted to have his cake and eat it too but no way o! angry

Why would I watch my perfect man walk by because one idiot wants to be enjoying osho free? I had to strong my mind, avoided him, avoided his calls and everything, told myself he is just trouble and my husband is a hundred percent more worthy sef so my heart no break at all. If the ode liked it, he shoulda put a ring on it, abi?

I guess the OP's mistress doesn't want to really settle down yet cos if she does, she herself will dust her slippers and waka!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by adamskutty(m): 6:45am On Dec 23, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Rude boi
jiggaman that is a very good advice. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? / ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User / Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.