Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts (28992 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others / PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by allisonluvsu(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2014
hmmm
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by adebayo201: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2014
so I've to board a bus worth of five hundred from my place to Victoria Island only for me to be given one bottle of washing soap!

smh

angry
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by seangy4konji: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2014
Man must chop.
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Descartes: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2014
MudRaker:

Sophisticated beggarism

grin grin grin ;
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by LillyAnne(f): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2014
omenka:
Where are the "thousands"
That's what I'm still looking for o grin
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by otswag(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2014
Na today u know say naija too like awoof ni? grin
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by lacasa: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2014
Jagaban raising funds and diseminating to charity.

GEJ raising funds from the nation's cabal at the expense of the national austerity.

I see grin

#GMB/PYO15
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Descartes: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2014
adebayo201:
so I've to board a bus worth of five hundred from my place to Victoria Island only for me to be given one bottle of washing soap!

smh

angry

You are even lucky you had something grin
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
perfect example of thieves giving back the owners what they stole

GEJ TILL 2019

RESTITUTION?
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by btoks: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2014
Nigerians shouldn't be queuing up to receive free bags of rice from politicians like refugees.it is a sad state of affairs that people have the time for this. I'd rather the masses were shown how to spend their time building a longer term future for themselves.as much as it's a good gesture from Tinubu.
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by synergycom19: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

GEJ TILL 2019
Better to give it back than die drinking without giving it back

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by eminikansoso(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2014
maxism2:
Thousands of Lagos residents converged on the Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, on Saturday to receive Christmas gifts from the Bola Tinubu Foundation, a non-profit organisation owned by a former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. The gifts comprised bags of rice, salt, vegetable oil, T-shirts and cash.

According to PUNCH Metro, the event was not without hitches as policemen and other security agents tried to push back the large crowd that turned up from every local government area in thestate. Barricades were broken as beneficiaries caused a stampede.As the crowd became uncontrollable, policemen fired teargas into the crowd but the crowd remained adamant and stood their ground.

A Special Adviser to the former Governor, Mr. Femi Oyatolu, said over 2,000 bags of rice had been distributed as of 12pm on Saturday. Oyatolu, however, argued that the exercise was not politically-motivated as no one was made to show evidence of membership of any political party.

He said:“We have distributed over 2,000 bags of rice of 12.5kg. We have also distributed vegetable oil, T-shirts, salts and cash for the needy. It is not politically-motivated because we have been doing this for the past five years. It is a Christmas outreach but we also do it during Salah as well. It is just a way of giving back to society and putting smiles on people’s faces. It is not stomach infrastructure because it cuts across all political divides. It is not restricted to any group.

Apart from giving out gift items, we also do free medicals for people and also pay school fees of indigent students.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/photo-see-mammoth-crowd-that-scrambled.html?m=1

Hey there was a COUNTRY called Nigeria
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by naijareferee: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2014
What is really wrong in this part of the country.... The other day it was
ekiti
oyo
now
the almighty lagos

Huh...smh

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by frakapotala: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2014
ASIWAJU OF THE MASSES
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by anonimi: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2014
KwoiZabo:
After they spend thousands treating themselves of malaria for drainage he did not construct. After spending hours on traffic for roads he did not build. After stealing their money for Health care, Education, portable water he gives them Rice and Ororo of #3000 Naira. The way God will punish this Tiifnubu is still on template.

It is terrible how Lagos is after 16 years of ruinous THEFT and maladministration by Tinubu and his boy, Fashola.

However I do not expect God to punish him or any other leader looter for that matter. It is up to us the citizens to punish them variously with our voting power and discussions with fellow citizens to enlighten ourselves about how we are being rap'ed silly by these PRETENDERS angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by MudRaker: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2014
The Bola Tinubu foundation was set up and is currently managed by the dynamic duo of Remi and Bola Tinubu.

Asked how and why they decided to get into the philanthropic mood knowing them as greedy stingy bastards, Remi replied that the money was now flowing uninterrupted and was too much for even their insatiable greed. Remi recalled that during her brief stint in jail in the US when charged alongside her hubby for drug dealing and money laundering she made an oath with God that if she ever got out of this mess she will commit herself to good deeds only. She added that she did not keep to her pledge fully but "lol God understands "she giggled.

We could not get any comment from her husband Bola Tinubu as he was already 4 days early into the festive mood by being obviously high as a moraphucker and not given a rat's azz if we knew it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by iamakbar(m): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

GEJ TILL 2019
Was there anyfin like dz last year or the year before?
Why now?

My submission= A new style of stomach infrastructure grin
All the same GMB for 2015!
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2014
I ask this question out of sheer ignorance and so I can make an informed comment afterwards. Has Tinubu shared christmas presents for lagosians before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Deapexboy(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2014
D people he is even giving xmass gift looks more healthy than him tongue ...

Em b sickler(ss)?

Anyways Buhari till arsenal carry champions leaque

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Gistwitherico(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2014
This is so stupid. How does this alienate poverty? We don't need Aid, we need Trade and business and a good government.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by onadana: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2014
coolSEE WHAT POVERTY CAN CAUSE...SEE PEOPLE.OF ALL THE BILLIONS THIS MAN STOLE HE COULD NOT EVEN GIVE ONE PROPER FULL BAG OF RICE...SEE THE GROUNDNUT OIL BOTTLE LIKE CAPRISONE.KAI..GOD..GOD..GOD..THIS PEOPLE THAT REDUCE NIGERIANS TO BEGGARS..GOD PUNISH THEM AND THEIR GENERATIONS..MAY THEY NEVER KNOW PEACE AND MAY ALL WHAT THEY STOLE FROM US HUNT THEM. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2014
Isn't this an example of the 'stomach infrastructure' that these hypocrites derided Fayose for when he defeated Fayemi a few months ago?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by holajeedayy: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2014
y his dis man doing dis wen election is near....give jobs to graduate n receiving ur ppl

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Alabsworld(m): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2014
Its a pity ..hw my pple r selling their consciense

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by holajeedayy: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2014
y his dis man doing dis wen election is near....give jobs to graduate n receiving ur ppl....u dont want to past my comment abi this is d 3rd time I guess u av been bribe

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by michaelbiz: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2014
Gistwitherico:
This is so stupid. How does this alienate poverty? We don't need Aid, we need Trade and business and a good government.

And which solution have -you- offered in the interim
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by ghetto101(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2014
God punish this EVIL MEN,how long will they continue to treat people like goats?instead of creating jobs so pple can work and take care of themselves and family they wait when election is close to share rice and oil.Bleep pple run and fight for it.we must grow.

maxism2:
Thousands of Lagos residents converged on the Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, on Saturday to receive Christmas gifts from the Bola Tinubu Foundation, a non-profit organisation owned by a former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. The gifts comprised bags of rice, salt, vegetable oil, T-shirts and cash.

According to PUNCH Metro, the event was not without hitches as policemen and other security agents tried to push back the large crowd that turned up from every local government area in thestate. Barricades were broken as beneficiaries caused a stampede.As the crowd became uncontrollable, policemen fired teargas into the crowd but the crowd remained adamant and stood their ground.

A Special Adviser to the former Governor, Mr. Femi Oyatolu, said over 2,000 bags of rice had been distributed as of 12pm on Saturday. Oyatolu, however, argued that the exercise was not politically-motivated as no one was made to show evidence of membership of any political party.

He said:“We have distributed over 2,000 bags of rice of 12.5kg. We have also distributed vegetable oil, T-shirts, salts and cash for the needy. It is not politically-motivated because we have been doing this for the past five years. It is a Christmas outreach but we also do it during Salah as well. It is just a way of giving back to society and putting smiles on people’s faces. It is not stomach infrastructure because it cuts across all political divides. It is not restricted to any group.

Apart from giving out gift items, we also do free medicals for people and also pay school fees of indigent students.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/photo-see-mammoth-crowd-that-scrambled.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by lmeed(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2014
good if i was there i will go fools calin them beggers
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by benjsniper33: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

GEJ TILL 2019
. At least they gave back to their ownere.
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by benjsniper33: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

GEJ TILL 2019
. At least they gave back to their owners.
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by oathman(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2014
maxism2:

He said:“We have distributed over 2,000 bags of rice of 12.5kg. We have also distributed vegetable oil, T-shirts, salts and cash for the needy. I[b]t is not politically-motivated because we have been doing this for the past five years. It is a Christmas outreach but we also do it during Salah as well. It is just a way of giving back to society and putting smiles on people’s faces. It is not stomach infrastructure because it cuts across all political divides. It is not restricted to any group.
[/b][i][/i]

LIE!!! everything na politics
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by rozayx5(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2014
hmm so they are still so many people scrambling for rice in APC states shocked shocked shocked

thought their States are all eldorado undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests / National Assembly Security Fought For Zulum’s Largesse, Not DSS / FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.