Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts (28994 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others / PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by frakapotala: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2014
ASIWAJU OF THE MASES
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by folu4real(f): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=lilmaxfidel post=29097505]perfect example of thieves giving back the owners what they stole

Definitely u are one of them.
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by rozayx5(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2014
lacasa:
Jagaban raising funds and diseminating to charity.

GEJ raising funds from the nation's cabal at the expense of the national austerity.

I see grin

#GMB/PYO15

this same thiefnuboo turned lagos to a refuse dump
whats so hard in raising funds when you have a battalion of toll gates within 10KM square,
double standards killing APC since time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by muh4lyf(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2014
Nigerian politicians fight the masses with poverty.... So that during elections,they use it against them. What does the masses do in return,they fight themselves. My conclusion is that the masses have not suffered enough,if they have,they'd stop fighting each other and face those fighting them with poverty....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by pmc01(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
perfect example of thieves giving back the owners what they stole

GEJ TILL 2019

When will "Saint" GEJ give back some of the ones he misappropriated and supervised?

Is he a "chop alone"?

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2014
There's more to this act of kindness. These people have been bought, trust me their subconscious has been tuned in2 supporting anything tinubu supports. Meaning these people will definitely support apc during election, pdp will soon turn in2 a stray dog in lagos

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by fio(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2014
We have a very significant problem.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2014
With the kind of crowd I see there, I am 100% sure atleast 30% of the people struggling are Nairalanders.....

Wait wait wait........

I think I see Sexkilz and 190..... grin grin

*runs out before he's stoned with shoe..*
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Poverty is a product of the government to keep the masses at bay so that the masses can always rely on them for crumbs of bread and by so doing, its officials retain power by dictating to the masses what to do whenever they come for the regular bread crumbs.

Poverty is a weapon, probably more deadly than guns.

I once read somewhere that the richest 1,000 people in the world control 90% of the earth's resources, and the estimated seven billion that are remaining are fighting over the 10% leftover.

#revolution#

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Emmy0203: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2014
There is God oooooooooooooo
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by segnaira: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2014
Mumu is it not good dat thief returns wat he stole
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Poverty...the bane of clear reasoning in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
ok
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by peachylee(f): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
asodeboyede:
And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken
diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to
observe and to do all his commandments which I
command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will
set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
And all these blessings shall come on thee, and
overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of
the Lord thy God.
Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt
thou be in the field.
Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit
of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase
of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and
blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up
against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall
come out against thee one way, and flee before thee
seven ways.
The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in
thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine
hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which
the Lord thy God giveth thee.
The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto
himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt
keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and
walk in his ways.
And all people of the earth shall see that thou art
called by the name of the Lord; and they shall be
afraid of thee.
And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods,
in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle,
and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the
Lord sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure,
the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his
season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and
thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt
not borrow.
And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not
the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt
not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the
commandments of the Lord thy God, which I
command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
what about d course part of it,or r u having pity on them?
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
There is really poverty in Nigeria o cry cry

See my people sscrambling for scraps from the table of vile men cry

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by cole265(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
scribble:
Tinubu has impoverished the people of the south west with his corrupt ways and his stooges in alausa that perpetuate his will.

Now he rewards them with their common patrimony he already stole

Jonathan go win 2015 with landslide

Rigging on ur mind. I can bet.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Reference(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
muh4lyf:
Nigerian politicians fight the masses with poverty.... So that during elections,they use it against them. What does the masses do in return,they fight themselves. My conclusion is that the masses have not suffered enough,if they have,they'd stop fighting each other and face those fighting them with poverty....

Hmm....not suffered enough eh...good news is that they seek a time-out, half-time in GMB. Bad news is that they kick the ball (sorry, can) further down the road. When will the average Nigerian become politically lettered.... and cultured....when?
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Some of these people dont know that it is their money that he stole and buy those stuffs he is giving them.Has he ever done that when he was not a gov?
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Reference(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
okoyemike:
Poverty is a product of the government to keep the masses at bay so that the masses can always rely on them for crumbs of bread and by so doing, its officials retain power by dictating to the masses what to do whenever they come for the regular bread crumbs.

Poverty is a weapon, probably more deadly than guns.

I once read somewhere that the richest 1,000 people in the world control 90% of the earth's resources, and the estimated seven billion that are remaining are fighting over the 10% leftover.

#revolution#

Yet if we consider Nairaland a snap-shot of Nigeria we find the masses fighting for more slavery.....hmmm..

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by asodeboyede(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
peachylee:
what about d course part of it,or r u having pity on them?
To Be Continued.....
We are all in the race .....
Bless You!
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by manchy7531: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
naijareferee:
What is really wrong in this part of the country.... The other day it was
ekiti
oyo
now
the almighty lagos

Huh...smh
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

GEJ TILL 2019
He has Transformation of Lagos 2 show 4 it. What has pdp got 2 show 4 their 16yrs of looting d treasury?
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
KwoiZabo:
After they spend thousands treating themselves of malaria for drainage he did not construct. After spending hours on traffic for roads he did not build. After stealing their money for Health care, Education, portable water he gives only a few of them Rice and Ororo of #3000 Naira. The way God will punish this Tiifnubu is still on template.
So jonathan, obj re not corrup right? How much resources does a state govt control in contrast with federal govt? what can you say abt ur clueless, shoeless leader buying bogus stoves 4 billions of naira?
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by drey076(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
The christmass gift dat was not shared last year just because electn is around the corner. Anyway, Jimi agbaje for lag governor buhari for president
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by kechywillz(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
oh now,because some1 under ur party is vying for presidency next yr,u now turned a generous one,when last did u do this to ur community or village,devicing a strategy to buy ppl's vote in order to call u good man,but u all(Apc) are the worst of dem(theives)
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
maxism2:
Thousands of Lagos residents converged on the Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, on Saturday to receive Christmas gifts from the Bola Tinubu Foundation, a non-profit organisation owned by a former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. The gifts comprised bags of rice, salt, vegetable oil, T-shirts and cash.

According to PUNCH Metro, the event was not without hitches as policemen and other security agents tried to push back the large crowd that turned up from every local government area in thestate. Barricades were broken as beneficiaries caused a stampede.As the crowd became uncontrollable, policemen fired teargas into the crowd but the crowd remained adamant and stood their ground.

A Special Adviser to the former Governor, Mr. Femi Oyatolu, said over 2,000 bags of rice had been distributed as of 12pm on Saturday. Oyatolu, however, argued that the exercise was not politically-motivated as no one was made to show evidence of membership of any political party.

He said:“We have distributed over 2,000 bags of rice of 12.5kg. We have also distributed vegetable oil, T-shirts, salts and cash for the needy. It is not politically-motivated because we have been doing this for the past five years. It is a Christmas outreach but we also do it during Salah as well. It is just a way of giving back to society and putting smiles on people’s faces. It is not stomach infrastructure because it cuts across all political divides. It is not restricted to any group.

Apart from giving out gift items, we also do free medicals for people and also pay school fees of indigent students.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/photo-see-mammoth-crowd-that-scrambled.html?m=1

Gifts you'll end up paying through your nose for..

The man is really growing old...I think his illness is slowly eating him up...

He's prolly giving out cos he feels he is in his lastdays...

How i wish he can leave a good legacy by providing a good presidential candidate for us.
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Orikinla(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

GEJ TILL 2019

At least they are not bad rice like the ones distributed by First Lady PEJ., aka Sheppopotamus. grin

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
I wept. cry
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by bishoppapi: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

GEJ TILL 2019

Could you please provide any evidence of your accusation? I ain't a Tinubu fan but I won't say anything against him if I dont have any tangible evidence.
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by fm7070: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
propaganda.
they are making millions to cry and making hundreds to have hard-smile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Primary School Proprietor Charged With Rape Of 2 Pupils. / Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family / EFCC Declares Iyiola Omisore Wanted For N700m Fraud (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.