Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts (28993 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others / PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Ifeann(f): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
I don't have a problem with him sharing food to the multitude of unliberated poor people in a state he and his party has governed for almost 16years.
How ever I have a problem with this statement,"It is not stomach infrastructure because it cuts across all political divides. It is not restricted to any group."What does this statement even mean, any educated person will know this is just a stupid thing to say. What is the association between stomach infrastructure and political divides.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Olaone1: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gbawe hasn't posted in here? Adonbilivit shocked shocked

Meanwhile, Ajimobi is also distributing. Trust APC at your peril undecided
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by shaqhead: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
perfect example of thieves giving back the owners what they stole

GEJ TILL 2019
Gbam! Word...but wen wl "GEJ TILL 2019" (tot dts his name o) begin sharing his own na?...especially dt 21 billion!
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Armaggeddon: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bad belle people have invaded this place. What is wrong in giving to the indigent of the society. Nigerians andbad belle. Some people 'stole' more than him and did not give. I think the attack should be on those mean people that 'stole' and did give eventhough I donot have any reason to justify stealing Be conservative for once. Be objective for once, Nigerians. What is wrong in giving the indigents in your neighbourhood. I bow for Nigerian bad belle people who will never ever see any good from their opponent. SMH.
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Blackfire(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
i ve convenanted and vowed that i will never be poor,and my kids will be better than me
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by muh4lyf(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Reference:

Hmm....not suffered enough eh...good news is that they seek a time-out, half-time in GMB. Bad news is that they kick the ball (sorry, can) further down the road. When will the average Nigerian become politically lettered.... and cultured....when?
That question is let for Thy. Only He knows the time...
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by blackCITIZEN(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
okk.
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by linsa01(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
And some fools keep condemning Fayose's stomach infrastructure agenda. Few days ago some people were saying rubbish about Fayose's gifts of rice n chicken to the people of Ekiti. What has Tinubu done now? You condemn his too? Let's be realistic @times. There is much poverty in the land.
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by tomas97(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
I am lagosian but I think the crowd should be enough to massacre/lynch this Tinubu and his security.only if they had known who he really is.sorry my people.smh.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by 100Cents: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bags of rice of 12.5kg , N100 salt and one litre vegetable oil.

This man is a thief..

What nonsense...

A bag of rice weighs nothing less than 50kg.

Everyone saw the kinda of bag of rice Fayose shared up to 80,000 bags each weighing 50Kg.

Not bag of rice containing ten cups and you call it bag of rice in Eko..
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by 100Cents: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
linsa01:
And some fools keep condemning Fayose's stomach infrastructure agenda. Few days ago some people were saying rubbish about Fayose's gifts of rice n chicken to the people of Ekiti. What has Tinubu done now? You condemn his too? Let's be realistic @times. There is much poverty in the land.

What tinubu shared is an insult on the average man. Fayose did well.

12.5kg rice, N100 salt and one litre groundnut oil.

A normal bag of rice is 50kg.
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by hushmail: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
may the Almighty God NEVER allow any NL descend to the level of accepting rice and groundnut oil from polithievians under any guise.

Is all stolen money. The judgment of God may tarry, but it will definitely come.

On my own even a truck load of rice will never make me support buhari.

Gej all the way till 2019
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by ajebuter(f): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Awon alatenuje!

Awon tifun loran!

Awon alajeranju!

Awon for Food only!

Awon elebi.

Chai! May poverty and penury never be my portion!
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Money he looted during his tenure. Ugly Baboon angry
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by yerimastyle(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lagos has also adopt the ekiti style grin
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
perfect example of thieves giving back the owners what they stole

GEJ TILL 2019
you can say that again.!
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by ghostfinger67: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
what do we call this if not stomach infrastructure. they claim only PDP are involved in this. hypocrisy at height.
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by waternogeteneny: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
APC=BOKO HARAM

Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by guvna(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Interesting..."the poor will always be with us" including the poor of mind and intellect
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Walspring: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
See what poverty has turned my country people into..
Re: Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts by Ojiofor: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chai!God punish poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja / FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons / Governor Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To ₦40,000 In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.