Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? (4168 Views)

Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by fritxie101(m): 5:54am On Dec 23, 2014
For me kEeping the eyes closed drifts one while kissing, it gives one d sensation that can't just fit be obtainable with an open eyes, I min its brings dt which aint reachable- its jus magical so to say.
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2014
fritxie101:

Sum1 told me dt d best way to kiss is to keep ur eyes wide open, and see/look deep into the eyes of the partner, such dt you can see deep down into his/her soul.
So maybe dos dt kiss with eyes open want dis kinda feelings.

I don't fink its possible to look at each other yl doin such without bin distracted
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by abokikhalifa: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2014
And that was how I lost my girlfriend. When we where kissing she noticed that my eyes were wide open shocked like police man way dey find 50naira. To her I was nit serious...
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by twerkjack: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2014
Lilknight:
guess u talkn 4rm experience too? coolguess u talkn 4rm experience too?
MMM hmmmm +winks-
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by estluv(f): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2014
motherlode:
It leads to imagination which strengthens their hormone to want more and it also leads to ............. cool
abeg o...it lead to wat?
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Lilknight(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
marieolae:
dumb question from a learner tongue
fool of d highest order, don't knw dere r stil sum stupid girls such as u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys Choose (pics InSide) / My Numerous Nairaland Monikers / The Kind Woman Every Man Wants (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.