Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Some Childish Things Some Men Do - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Childish Things Some Men Do (33802 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Some Childish Things Most Women Do. / Some Childish Things Women Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jnrbayerno:

But he brought the money for the food and moreover why will you quarrel with your wife and allow it to last for hours

e b like say u no sabi wetin b quarrel o
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Jnrbayerno(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
coolluk:

My dad still does most of these and he is in his 50s
same here
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Defcon1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
zoeee:
really childish.....
and when women do same ,it's not childish,right
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Defcon1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
mayapop:
They are brainless too...
what is it when women do same?
mature right?
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Inkredible(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jnrbayerno:

idiatic to you alome...must you even comment on the idiatic post

So what's ur problem with my post you this orange Utah? Whats the bleep is messing u up this frigging afternoon?

Its like u r high on some cheap wet cow dung....

Better go sort ur CSF lacking skull out and find something worthwhile to do than picking some cheap ruffle with a sleeping lion. Atleast be of use to ur country than seeking attention wia u r obviously in oblivion.

Boy imma act like u never quoted me mindlessly and I never wasted golden expensive time on ur sorry excuse for a kid
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Jnrbayerno(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Inkredible:

So what's ur problem with my post you this orange Utah? Whats the bleep is messing u up this frigging afternoon?

Its like u r high on some cheap wet cow dung....

Better go sort ur CSF lacking skull out and find something worthwhile to do than picking some cheap ruffle with a sleeping lion. Atleast be of use to ur country than seeking attention wia u r obviously in oblivion.

Boy imma act like u never quoted me mindlessly and I never wasted golden expensive time on ur sorry excuse for a kid
Lmao...guy u get time o...u couldn't comment reasonably on the topic buh here you are forming "I can write American english" dude get a life #peace
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Inkredible(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jnrbayerno:

Lmao...guy u get time o...u couldn't comment reasonably on the topic buh here you are forming "I can write American english" dude get a life #peace
grin
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by marieclare(f): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Whoa, I actually have to agree with most of these...most are more annoying than childish. Papa is back and all the children want to wet their pants... Lol crazy stuff

1 Like

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
dannydaniels:
story story ...............story
men will continue being men....

very soon now the GMB campaigners will start blaming GEJ......smh.....everything GEJ

GEJ till my grandma get belle
bring your grandma come make i give am belle
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by dplomaticVal: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
the real KIDS among them are the ones who share their sexcapades on nL sad

1 Like

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by gbodimowo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jnrbayerno:
There are some silly things some men do that are rather too childish considering their position as the head of the family

•Not eating their meal because they had a quarrel with their wives.

•Not talking to their children because they did something bad that requires correction

•Transferring their anger from an outsider to the members of their family

•Beating their wives because they had a little quarrel

•Acting as if everything is cool when there is a visitor in the house

•Acting all nice with people outside but when he comes home he acts like a tiger...and when you tell people outside what he does they find it difficult to believe it

Yay or Nah
Please add yours...thanks

Falasy
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Omobhukky(f): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
It is so selfish of them, shior. God shld help our men.
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by delors(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Oh boy...e be like say na so so females full this thread o just they lambast us like say we steal their wig....

*Runs outta thread sharply...who die?*
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
checking your wife phone

1 Like

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by vacant06(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
mayapop:
brainless but u allows them stick their dick on ur pussy
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Sirex(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Booking space on nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by carik(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
marieclare:
Whoa, I actually have to agree with most of these...most are more annoying than childish. Papa is back and all the children want to wet their pants... Lol crazy stuff

Typical Nigerian!
Lmao
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Dinakas(f): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
lillyjane:
Being the "lion" of tribe of his house to his wife and kids that the kids will fall sick on hearing their dad's horn.

This got me laughing
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 03, 2015
mayapop:
brainless like ur dada,gran'dada,greatgrandol'dada,uncles n that pencil_diick jack trying hard n managing to screw da hell outta ur fish brain,huh?hell yeah,they're brainless indeed...
grin
@op,da worst case scenario is dadas who physically n emotionally abusive their kids..
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by lillyjane(f): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Dinakas:

This got me laughing

But that's simply the truth.
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by podosci(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Jnrbayerno:
There are some silly things some men do that are rather too childish considering their position as the head of the family

•Not eating their meal because they had a quarrel with their wives.

•Not talking to their children because they did something bad that requires correction

•Transferring their anger from an outsider to the members of their family

•Beating their wives because they had a little quarrel

•Acting as if everything is cool when there is a visitor in the house

•Acting all nice with people outside but when he comes home he acts like a tiger...and when you tell people outside what he does they find it difficult to believe it

Yay or Nah
Please add yours...thanks
Ma dad is cool but his major flaw is reckless spending on his extended family and outsiders, i mean the amount of money wasted on some of this ungrateful people would be enough to have funded my B.SC and M.SC in UK,.....The worst of all is one of ma ungratefull uncle decided to start a useless 3years querell because the old man said he dosnt have the huge amount he asked for.
Dont get me wrong, there are a good number of his friends and extended family worth helping financialy but majority are not worth breaking a sweat, does a man chose satisfying outsiders over the warefare and future of his sons?
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Jnrbayerno(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2015
podosci:

Ma dad is cool but his major flaw is reckless spending on his extended family and outsiders, i mean the amount of money wasted on some of this ungrateful people would be enough to have funded my B.SC and M.SC in UK,.....The worst of all is one of ma ungratefull uncle decided to start a useless 3years querell because the old man said he dosnt have the huge amount he asked for.
Dont get me wrong, there are a good number of his friends and extended family worth helping financialy but majority are not worth breaking a sweat, does a man chose satisfying outsiders over the warefare and future of his sons?
Well, everything should be done with moderation...well for your dad, he may not want to be portrayed as a wicked man by his relation but I think your family should come first

1 Like

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by podosci(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2015
Jnrbayerno:

Well, everything should be done with moderation...well for your dad, he may not want to be portrayed as a wicked man by his relation but I think your family should come first
This same relation were no were to be found when he had nothing, when my mum and i where busy managing under a leaky roof, where were they? when my mum had to cut her hair because no money to plate, where were they?.........all of a sudden they are now everywhere. Imagine my dad would take a loan jst to help them financially, in any case am up for my Msc in a few months, and i would nt hear any excuses whatsoever why i cant go out for my masters
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Psaalmuel:
grin funny.. it really do occur in mens life buh since Iwont b taking any she down d altar,,it ez none of my buix..#singleDad
why are you calling me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me / Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage / Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.