Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Some Childish Things Some Men Do - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Childish Things Some Men Do (33798 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Some Childish Things Most Women Do. / Some Childish Things Women Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by ask4slimjay: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2015
striktlymi:
Being a millionaire who is charitable to outsiders but a stingy pauper to members of his household.

yes o, e.g Authur Eze of Anambra State.
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by victors123: 8:31am On Jan 02, 2015
:oTrue talk is nt childish but foolishness if any man dose that things in his house is nt wat of been a house leader
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by daxon001(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

She's missing , why are you looking for her? undecided
u see dat's my probs.how r u sure it's a she n not he
Dis 'nobody' 2 me has bin one of d weirdos of Nland.
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by ademega(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2015
I quite agree with u . Eating someone food shows acceptance and rejecting it means rejection . That is most house wives try to make up so that their husband will eat their food . And some wives can only detect that their husband is angry when they reject their food most especially the gentle and quite husbands
Oahray:
On point except...
how can you have a quarrel (not just misunderstanding o, quarrel!) with someone and then settle down to eat her food? Quarrels are angry and heated disagreements.

No vex, I'd rather settle the matter first before eating. Hunger doesn't control me.
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by tosyne2much(m): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2015
babyfun:
Not having sex with their wives for months to punish her
Another person starts yanshing wife and they start crying.... grin
oooooooh !! Not having sex with your wife for months is punishment ? tongue
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by lizbum(f): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Oahray:
bringing the money for the food means nothing. Do you have to eat everything your money buys?

If a couple have an angry disagreement, they shouldn't pretend about it because of food. It doesn't make any sense to eat and then resume the folly of quarrelling. They ought to leave food first and work on their differences. Afterwards they can even feed each other if they like.

Unless of course you didn't mean quarrels, maybe just minor slights, or the silent treatment without an apparent cause.
Not eating to me, is too extreme. Y wld a man nt eat cos he's having iss wit hs wife? It jst doesn't connect

2 Likes

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Psaalmuel(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2015
grin funny.. it really do occur in mens life buh since Iwont b taking any she down d altar,,it ez none of my buix..#singleDad
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Lekison(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2015
mayapop:
They are brainless too...
Ha!....ladies dey para o
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Terry68: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2015
See how the ladies are rushing to reply the post.

When article on ladies was posted, many didn't come up quick, to comment as this O̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅h

@op, not every as speculated.
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Fourwinds: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2015
fabulousmann:
yes when they first met women they were amazed n wondered am d physical body of a woman
now u are talking. Happy new year grin
fabulousmann:
yes when they first met women they were amazed n wondered am d physical body of a woman
now u are talking. Happy new year
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by stinggy(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2015
chimkaire:
I so hate this sad sad sad

But I don't do it na embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2015
•Not eating their meal because they had a quarrel with their wives.
Why should I eat the food? What if she poisons it in anger?

•Beating their wives because they had a little quarrel
Sometimes, beating a razor-tongued woman is the only way to reset her brain back to default mode

•Acting as if everything is cool when there is a visitor in the house
So I should start telling the visitor about the problems I am having in my house and my family? Op, you must be high on weed

3 Likes

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2015
striktlymi:
Being a millionaire who is charitable to outsiders but a stingy pauper to members of his household.
Bros na only you de do all this? You're really childish. Why xpose yourself on NL na? You need to change o especially the stingy part. No kill your wife with hunger o
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2015
lawanson44:

Why should I eat the food? What if she poisons it in anger?

Sometimes, beating a razor-tongued woman is the only way to reset her brain back to default mode

So I should start telling the visitor about the problems I am having in my house and my family? Op, you must be high on weed
I wonder
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Hilaskee(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Oahray:
bringing the money for the food means nothing. Do you have to eat everything your money buys?

If a couple have an angry disagreement, they shouldn't pretend about it because of food. It doesn't make any sense to eat and then resume the folly of quarrelling. They ought to leave food first and work on their differences. Afterwards they can even feed each other if they like.

Unless of course you didn't mean quarrels, maybe just minor slights, or the silent treatment without an apparent cause.
you are correct but eating her food oftentimes is a means of settling the quarrels though it is difficult.

1 Like

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by jahbiz: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2015
Op this is rather childish of you... So I should let the visitors know things are not on right sides btw us?
Jnrbayerno:

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Misogynist2014(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2015
I can't see anything childish about these....
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Oahray: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2015
lizbum:

Not eating to me, is too extreme. Y wld a man nt eat cos he's having iss wit hs wife? It jst doesn't connect
well, for me, extreme is when a man raises his hand to strike his wife over any ish. Eating or not isn't a big deal. There ought to be more to a man than his stomach.

When two persons cannot settle their differences, it's usually because they are only concerned about their own opinions and emotions, and not that of the other person.

Getting worried about him not eating when there's a more important but unresolved issue, shows you care more about your ego (though you'd like him to believe it's his stomach you are concerned about) than about his mind. If you want to resolve an ish, be humble enough to do so. No use hiding behind the power of a meal.

Any woman that thinks food would cover any of her wrongs, never know me.

2 Likes

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Suzyky4u(f): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2015
striktlymi:

This one na my father embarassed
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by jahbiz: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2015
mayapop:
They are brainless too...
If you had added your pix in your profile I would have known how to address you properly......
But have you forgotten that your husband will sure do one or more on that list, so are you telling us the husband you claim to love and cherish so much is brainless as well?

1 Like

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by LordReed(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2015
Jnrbayerno:

Nothing childish about this, showing restraint is a hallmark of the mature. Throwing tantrums and/or carrying a "tight face" all about the house and especially in front of visitors is foolish and childish. All problems in the home require calm thoughts to resolve peacefully whether or not there are visitors.

1 Like

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Inkredible:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonsense angry angry angry angry

Idiatic post

Mtchew!!!

Perfect example of those op's talking about

3 Likes

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by SBJoji(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2015
FTC ;DFTC
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Inkredible(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Perfect example of those op's talking about

tongue tongue tongue tongue.

N whose report shall I believe? Yours? Atulu nmuo
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by adewalle1(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2015
my dad stil do d 1st 1..
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by spark4daz(f): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Inkredible:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonsense angry angry angry angry

Idiatic post

Mtchew!!!
u just wasted some cool 6 plots of land
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by elantraceey(f): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2015
daxon001:

u see dat's my probs.how r u sure it's a she n not he
Dis 'nobody' 2 me has bin one of d weirdos of Nland.

Because it's the that's replying you now undecided

Don't too confused grin
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Inkredible(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2015
spark4daz:

u just wasted some cool 6 plots of land

If you know whats involved, u go see say Na estate I build so o!

1 Like

Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by August17(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2015
striktlymi:
Its really annoying because I gat some one dem... That's why man gat to Hustle for himself...
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by Glamrock(f): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2015
That's worst than being childish . He would find himself single and wifeless. who puts up with that crap
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by fabulousmann(f): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2015
Fourwinds:
now u are talking. Happy new year ;Dnow u are talking. Happy new year
same to
Re: Some Childish Things Some Men Do by coolluk(m): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Jnrbayerno:
There are some silly things some men do that are rather too childish considering their position as the head of the family

•Not eating their meal because they had a quarrel with their wives.

•Not talking to their children because they did something bad that requires correction

•Transferring their anger from an outsider to the members of their family

•Beating their wives because they had a little quarrel

•Acting all nice with people outside but when he comes home he acts like a tiger...and when you tell people outside what he does they find it difficult to believe it

Yay or Nah
Please add yours...thanks

My dad still does most of these and he is in his 50s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage / I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.