Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? (768 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
If you are dating a girl and suddenly you meet
dangote’s daughter in a function, And she’s
interested in you and want to settle down with
you.
Would you Break up with your Babe?
Drop your comment.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by Adetula1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
No No No because with my lady,Iam the man but with Dangote's daughter,i will have to struggle to be the boy i.e will all my life trying to please her.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by Baba419(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
I will first sample the owo, drop my first album for the nanny before my babe go hear the investment.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whatever happened to polygamy'
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by godsamist: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yes since your a bird that loves all tress,the girl would do you a world of good by allowing your head to be roasted for sacrifice where you would learn a good lesson of your life!
Big men daughters are on assignment,may they locate your head.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by sainty2k3(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
For me reverse is the case, I can break up with Dangote's daughter to marry my babe. If I had met her while dating Dangote's daughter
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by cr7lomo: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
My ex , yes . But my present love , never
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by engrtee(f): 12:54am On Dec 23, 2014
I will be a lesisban self
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by mesoade(m): 3:15am On Dec 23, 2014
I wouldn't even think twice
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by ipleddge: 3:20am On Dec 23, 2014
That's is a serious temptation,wish am very sure I cant overcome

Hope my gf no see this

*singing:baby I love,ur love is priceless baby,ur love is what no money can pay for*
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by Awho(m): 5:43am On Dec 23, 2014
engrtee:

thank you sweet, dont mind all these guys i will even use a sletch hammer to brake up with her
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by fadjnr(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2014
engrtee:

I like you jare you dey talk true
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 23, 2014
No matter how much I love a rich babe, I can't marry her if I am not richer or at least at par with her. This is because I will spend all my life trying to prove to her that I didn't marry her because of her wealth. Most wealthy ladies think of guys who ask them for a relationship as gold diggers, even when d guy genuinely loves her.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by inositol88(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2014
I was once in dat shit wit one rich man pikin, but de truth is dat love has nothing to do with money.
she even tried to bribe my gal to leave me for her, and as well told me to leave my gal, and she wud give me anything I want,

but we conquered her, till dis day she respects us

EVEN IF U ARE BILL GATE'S DAUGHTER,IF I DONT LOVE U, NA MISS CALL BE DAT
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by izsmike: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2014
even if dangote daughter just wan flirt with me and not settle down, i will still brk up with engrtee
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Yourbabe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by Oahray: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Mtscheeeeew...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Best Do You Handle This? / It’s Not You: Why Women Are So Attracted To The Men Who Hurt Them / Help A Nairalander..its Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.