Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad (7512 Views)

My Wife Keeps Doing Something Bad And I Asked Her About It, See Her Response.. / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / What If Something Bad Happen To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by roymary: 2:59am On Dec 23, 2014
Another learner
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by PrettyClare7(f): 3:43am On Dec 23, 2014
iceberylin:
Off to check out Nl babes signature grin
hope you will share the result here.
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by iceberylin(m): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2014
PrettyClare7:
hope you will share the result here.
That kind work ni....
I no jobless
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by Adepoju2081: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2014
rattlesnake:
Women are weak emotional homosapiens who are prone to quick reactions to their actions...

If a woman updates her pm with things like

I am Gods child
I am Jesus baby
I am glorious heavily Jehovah babe
.......then there is 80% possibly she has just been laid....I know many will take me as a joke but blessed are those who believe for they shall be saved from serpents....

Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by emperorchedda(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2014
I SWEAR DOWN! You nailed it
Girls with religious PM are pure hoes who need to disguise and pretend always...I begin to woo a babe whenever I notice she has TUJ, God is Good, I love Jesus etc on her PM because those are the babes that ffuuck like mad

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by iamrealdeji(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2014
rattlesnake:
Women are weak emotional homosapiens who are prone to quick reactions to their actions...

I am Gods child
I am Jesus baby
.......then there is 80% possibly she has just been laid....I know many will take me as a joke but blessed are those who believe for they shall be saved from serpents....
You're absolutely right
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by iamrealdeji(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Nancywealth:
you are definitely wrong
Because you do that
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by Emmadgud(m): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:
Noted.
Funny u Lolzzz
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2014
Absurd!
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by iamrealdeji(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2014
zoeee:
Lol... Funny
But true
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by iamrealdeji(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2014
All these girls busted,op they're coming for your neck
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by rutibaby(f): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2014
LIAR
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by Applaner: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2014
so op, ur work now na to check females status.

continue
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by afrika(f): 8:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Mehn..... This guy is a wizkid. Bro hold old re u? lipsrsealed. U sound more like an adolescent here. Not just that. A baby one for that matter. Takit ezii
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by izsmike: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2014
all the ladies defending this topic are not virgins. they do something diff after getting laid, pls u can share ur opinions on a counter thread
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by PrettyClare7(f): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2014
iceberylin:

That kind work ni....
I no jobless
much better.
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by Nancywealth(f): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Because you do that

i don't do that. if see people like that uou will no them because they are full of lies ( every guy is their uncle), their eyes are never stable.
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
I agree with most of d ladies here. the pm they update doesn't necessarily mean they just had sex. but it's d sexually active ones that try to put up the holier than thou facade that do all that...
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
rattlesnake:

I am Gods child
I am Jesus baby

How to know she is dead broke and cannot be resurrected. she updates her DP with these
1: Why is this happening to me
2: Dear God I am in your hands
3: OMG Why
4: Low-key
5: Dear God why
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by iamjean(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
me and my friends have already approved this hypothesis as theory since last year, dint even know someone else knows the jerk

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by Sharksblow(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
correct
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by SeverusSnape(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oh My God!!!...I now believe this, I went through some of my female friends status, and these are exactly what I saw,, and these are girls I know are promiscuous. Damn!
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by mrpackager(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
farano:
hmmm Really?

yeap
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by scentmarlc(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2015
farano:
hmmm Really?
Yep.
By d way how are you

Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by scentmarlc(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Emodeee:

farano, be sincere with yasef, wah dat guy wrote up dere is gibberish, ryt? yez, i knw.
nw, hw will one knw that a lady jez had sex? be sincere.

Bad boy grin grin
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by firstking01(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2015
Chai.
Re: How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad by firstking01(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wat an hilarious thread
oga mi

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Being Single / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Almost Bald. (Picture) / 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.