Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. (2330 Views)

Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea / Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. / Torn Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea:what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by jahbiz: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
It's better to be between Devil and

deep blue or red sea than being

alone.
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
jmoore:

Bros, forget that thing. It takes two to tango.
if you say so
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ladies can never be loyal
Rossynwa:
One thing led to the other and my cuzine's b.f and i fell in love and had an unprotected sex.
I understand u fell in Love.
I understand u had an unprotected sex.
But i do not understand the concept "One thing led to another"
What exactly led to another? Explain the concept or dis story will not make it to d top 5 super story on nairaland.
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by depato88(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
a touching story. i go with those here saying u should cut off the ties with "that guy". for Godsake he has no shame n atom of "respect" because if he does he wouldn't have even thing of sleeping with u. talkless of actually doing it. if he had respect for ur said cousin in particular n evn if he liked or love u n he wants to get on with u. i think he should have notitified ur cousine sista if he had any posterity or atom of respect
well dat s past wat has hapend has hapend. we learned d hardway some times. u have to move on with ur life. thankGod u didn't commit an abormination persay cos thankGod he waz nt her husby cos it wud av been anoda tin else. evn if him n ur cousin broke up before this happend. she has evry reason humanly speakin to b angry wit u. (based on u women thinks) she takes it as a betrayal. ( who knws? she might evn b thinkn in ha heart dat u were d cause of thr breakup in d first place).
would advice u duely beg n apologise to her n i pray u not pregnant cos dat wud b anoda problem. i thnk i need to PM u right away n pls do reply cos wud like to chat wit u
goodluck to u

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car / IS It Wrong To Sleep With 99% Of The Girls In Your Department In School? / Why Do Guys Hate Black Lipsticks??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.