Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? (1859 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by TIDDOLL(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
K, bin thinking about this for a while now....Got this E-friend..more than a friend doh..distance being a bitch...have never seen her physically..lately have been thinking bout goin for a ride to her state...ever done this??...how safe is it...??..just need some advice.
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by TrishaP(f): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nope, never done that and can never do.

Have my reasons
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by djeezy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Op shouldn't you be the one inviting her to come over? When I want to meet an e_friend for the first time. It's either you come to my locus and be my guest or you forget it.
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Itz risky for a gal to embark on such,i personally cant do such.
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by TIDDOLL(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
TrishaP:
Nope, never done that and can never do.

Have my reasons
owkiez...wanna share your reasons??...
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by TIDDOLL(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
djeezy:
Op shouldn't you be the one inviting her to come over? When I want to meet an e_friend for the first time. It's either you come to my locus and be my guest or you forget it.
bro...straight up...truth iz...she wants to come...buh..m skeptical bout d whole tin...dont wanna b held responsibe for an unforseen issue...u knw wat i mean..
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by TrishaP(f): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
TIDDOLL:
owkiez...wanna share your reasons??...

Sorry it's personal smiley smiley
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by TIDDOLL(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
TrishaP:

Sorry it's personal smiley smiley
Oh...aite, no fret....
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by ShirelleBaby: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Never had the mind to do that!
No matter how hard I try.
I might even get onto the bus then find myself jumping down and going back home to sleep.

Not that I see anything wrong in it--especially when u both have practically discussed everything about urselves and ur intuition didn't suspect anything.--u have to give it a try.
I have seen many beautiful relationships/marriage that came from an online meeting.

My own problem is location.if u are in lagos--i can't come.city too rough for my liking.
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by djeezy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
TIDDOLL:
bro...straight up...truth iz...she wants to come...buh..m skeptical bout d whole tin...dont wanna b held responsibe for an unforseen issue...u knw wat i mean..
Hmmm. Okay.
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by lilmax(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Is i mad?
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by eph12(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
You can try but hope it won't have the same story line as the one that happened in th US early this year or so embarassed
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by Skillfullulu(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
It ain't such a bad idea but these days I wouldn't advice it.
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by TIDDOLL(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
eph12:
You can try but hope it won't have the same story line as the one that happened in th US early this year or so embarassed
Lol...as a sharp guy nau.....*not ma call doh*..
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by harrysterol(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
I have lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by TIDDOLL(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
harrysterol:
I have lipsrsealed
Nd...wat waz it like??
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by ronald4lif(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Na today? I don do am taya, guys travel across the Atlantic Ocean for p*ssy even before Christ
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by Tallesty1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:
Itz risky for a gal to enbark on such,i personally cant do such.
Are you saying that you ain't coming on 25th as planned?
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by TIDDOLL(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
ronald4lif:
Na today? I don do am taya, guys travel across the Atlantic Ocean for p*ssy even before Christ
Shooo...internet don dey since dem early man**...man will do anything to get inbetween d legz!!!!!....tooo Bad..
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by TIDDOLL(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
ronald4lif:
Shooo...internet don dey since dem early man**...man will do anything to get inbetween d legz!!!!!....tooo Bad.
ronald4lif:
Shooo...internet don dey since dem early man**...man will do anything to get inbetween d legz!!!!!..tooo Bad.
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by TIDDOLL(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
Una Be Relative??
Tallesty1:
Una Be Relative??
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by harrysterol(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
TIDDOLL:
Nd...wat waz it like??
hehehe one of my secrets cheesy only my wife will know tongue
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by Tallesty1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Why Do You Ask?
TIDDOLL:
Una Be Relative?? Una Be Relative??
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by ronald4lif(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
TIDDOLL:
Shooo...internet don dey since dem early man**...man will do anything to get inbetween d legz!!!!!....tooo Bad..

My bro e don tey wey men begin do undo able stuffs just to gain access to that place, and there have always been means of communication even before Internet became available, we had post office and fax etc back in the days
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
I cant make it on 25th,but we can sort it out before new yeargringrin
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by Mprex(f): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Maybe. Depends largely on the kind of online relationship i have with him or her
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Definitely!

If the friend is a female I would insist that she picks a spot of her choosing. Somewhere public, where she would feel very safe.
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by 2SWT(f): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
NO

am not that crazy
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by TIDDOLL(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
Why Do You Ask?
lyk......which kind play lion dey do wit springbok nau...
Re: Can You Travel Kilometers To Meet An E-friend??? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
u can go ahead n try it. it's fun actually. infact most of my best female friends started online n then they either came over or I went to c them. just try n b open to her n make sure she's open to u. it's a great way of making new friends especially when u define what it means to both of u. i.e. sexual or platonic. sadly events that have been happening of recent do not make this too encouraging as regards security for either the guys or the girls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would You Spend So Much On A Woman You Have Not 'Consummated'? / Why Do University Girls Like Married Men Like This / Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.