Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Pls Tell Me What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Tell Me What To Do. (1212 Views)

Pls Tell Me I Don't Look Like Him... Nooo!!! / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! / A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Tell Me What To Do. by ucheokpara100(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
The thread may be long pls bear with me. i 've neva been in a relatnship before but lately i crave for it so much that i want it, finally i found one i want us to keep a recommendable relationship and live by example. i dont want to cheat, lie, infact it's time for me to show all i learnt from Nairaland but the challenge i'm having now is i 've brought the gal she's staying with me now, she loves sex like me too everytin is okay but she has bad breath, i dont want to kiss her but everyday after sex she would start caressing herself u could see that she's not satisfied when i asked her last nite that ''why are u always making me feel like iam not a man or like i'm not able 2 satisfy you''? she said she cant cum or that i cant satisfy her without us kissing proper i told her ok in that case please let's brush 3 times everyday, let's remind each other about it evryday i said that because of her bad breath so that i will have atleast d courage to kiss her but she would neva brush, d latest now is she doesnt want me to touch her or do anytin unless i will kiss her proper before i can touch her or have sex with her. i want to know my people what will i do in this situation? i want to help her out i dont want to chase her or use it against her pls i need advice friends.
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by sexaddict08(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
na wao ooooo..........
swwt story
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by vizkiz: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
So you mean you are dating a very dirty chick

What you need to do is buy her a mouth wash then make it a must for her to wash her teeth every gaddem morning and make sure you guys stay away from
Garlic
Onion etc before smooching and all other sinful acts wink
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by MzzTega(f): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
U want to shw all nairaland taught uuu Gobe fr u den

u already in same house wit sum1 u nt married too? now dahz bad!

she stl dunt get wat u trynna tell her,daht her breathe sucks? now dz z really bad!

Love covers everytn nigga.....even d bad breathe grin

now my advice.....she stl dunt get uu...dz wat u shud do
1.by her tom tom often
2.get her a new tooth brush every week
3. get her three different kinda tooth paste
afta al dz....lehz c if she wunt get d msg.
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by ucheokpara100(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
tnx guys, great advice so far.
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by Baddestguyp(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin grin no comment
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by luckybaddest(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Do you feel reluctant to tell her that she has it?then you don't truly love her
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Simply let her know how you feel about her breath.,....
if you don't tell her who will?
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
if she no give u sex regularly u go complain now she dey give u everyday u still dey complain smh
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by angelsing(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oh!...I feel ur pain but u have to talk to her in subtle way and make her realise how much u want the best for her. Trying to make her brush against her will is just her ego and the anger of being told the truth that is making her decline not dirty like a poster said...Let me suggest u buy her walnut(asala), it has been find out that it has properties to kill mouth odour...Have tested it my self and it works..I Ate walnut before going to bed and I woke up the next day without any bad breath..just try and convince her its the best for both of u..
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by ucheokpara100(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
angelsing:
Oh!...I feel ur pain but u have to talk to her in subtle way and make her realise how much u want the best for her. Trying to make her brush against her will is just her ego and the anger of being told the truth that is making her decline not dirty like a poster said...Let me suggest u buy her walnut(asala), it has been find out that it has properties to kill mouth odour...Have tested it my self and it works..I Ate walnut before going to bed and I woke up the next day without any bad breath..just try and convince her its the best for both of u..
Thank u my broda i 'll look for it.
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin I tried hard to jus pass without commenting but couldnt resist.

Try the following

1. Take her n yourself to the dentist for a mouth clean n have the doctor check her out for gingavitis... Then allow the doctor to explain a heathy routine for the mouth

2. This is my favourite... Buy gum... The fruity flavour eg Stimorol the expensive type. Chew it with her before bed n js after meals.... Make it a habbit

3. Tell someone she trusts to advice her bt some who she wont feel embarrased to be advised by n who wont say its u.... This is the extreme step... Try iy at your own peril
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by dmjinc(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Summary undecided
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by Okonkwo2211: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Chakakhan:
grin I tried hard to jus pass without commenting but couldnt resist.

Try the following

1. Take her n yourself to the dentist for a mouth clean n have the doctor check her out for gingavitis... Then allow the doctor to explain a heathy routine for the mouth

2. This is my favourite... Buy gum... The fruity flavour eg Stimorol the expensive type. Chew it with her before bed n js after meals.... Make it a habbit

3. Tell someone she trusts to advice her bt some who she wont feel embarrased to be advised by n who wont say its u.... This is the extreme step... Try iy at your own peril

why does someone not entice this Southern African LovePeddler, and kill her and put her corpse in a suitcase ?! She is becoming stubborn on this NL....
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2014
Okonkwo2211:

why does someone not entice this Southern African LovePeddler, and kill her and put her corpse in a suitcase ?! She is becoming stubborn on this NL....

You again...If i didnt know any better Id say you are following me.

I will not fight with. God will deal with you. Im not adressing you again.
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by pretydiva(f): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2014
My dear walnut has been proven 2 cure mouth odor,buy it 4 her n fnk me later....tho I wil advice u guys 2 stop having premarital sex..if u rily wanna ve sex, do d needful by getting married. cheers
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by AJ01(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2014
some kind story self... weird... undecided

don't know what to say.. talk to her about it...
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
I think you have to tell her that the bad breath is the reason you cannot kiss her. Find a kind way to tell her.
Re: Pls Tell Me What To Do. by EstarKeys(f): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
ucheokpara100:
The thread may be long pls bear with me. i 've neva been in a relatnship before but lately i crave for it so much that i want it, finally i found one i want us to keep a recommendable relationship and live by example. i dont want to cheat, lie, infact it's time for me to show all i learnt from Nairaland but the challenge i'm having now is i 've brought the gal she's staying with me now, she loves sex like me too everytin is okay but she has bad breath, i dont want to kiss her but everyday after sex she would start caressing herself u could see that she's not satisfied when i asked her last nite that ''why are u always making me feel like iam not a man or like i'm not able 2 satisfy you''? she said she cant cum or that i cant satisfy her without us kissing proper i told her ok in that case please let's brush 3 times everyday, let's remind each other about it evryday i said that because of her bad breath so that i will have atleast d courage to kiss her but she would neva brush, d latest now is she doesnt want me to touch her or do anytin unless i will kiss her proper before i can touch her or have sex with her. i want to know my people what will i do in this situation? i want to help her out i dont want to chase her or use it against her pls i need advice friends.
ur greatest mistake @first is sex...is sex the main aim of u meeting wif dis gal...sex evryday,dats vry fatal...d best tin is to cut dat lustful rlashp now and chill..dnt rush tins..wen its time,fate will lead u to d ryt person

(1) (Reply)

Am @ Crossroad!! / . / Pictures From Gov Oshiomole Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.