Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

STAR BOY: Wizkid Shares New Pic With Girlfriend, Tania, Calls Her His Niggaret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / STAR BOY: Wizkid Shares New Pic With Girlfriend, Tania, Calls Her His Niggaret (947 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STAR BOY: Wizkid Shares New Pic With Girlfriend, Tania, Calls Her His Niggaret by olimeh13(m): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
what do you all think about this

Re: STAR BOY: Wizkid Shares New Pic With Girlfriend, Tania, Calls Her His Niggaret by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Cool stuff.
They are like Romeo and Juliet though.
If anything at all, both of them have tried in this relationship.
They have both stayed and stuck to eachother despite (im so certain) imperfections in eachother.
Wiz I hear smokes weed and is rude and all and Tania I hear is downright friendly with guys.

Guys relationship is hardwork mhen. I wish them all the best.
Re: STAR BOY: Wizkid Shares New Pic With Girlfriend, Tania, Calls Her His Niggaret by olimeh13(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
just like the boss
Re: STAR BOY: Wizkid Shares New Pic With Girlfriend, Tania, Calls Her His Niggaret by Richiy(f): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Niggaret: (n) The female version of boo.
Re: STAR BOY: Wizkid Shares New Pic With Girlfriend, Tania, Calls Her His Niggaret by angelsing(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Has anyone notice Tania always dress decent....no much exposure of her body..I love her decency

1 Like

Re: STAR BOY: Wizkid Shares New Pic With Girlfriend, Tania, Calls Her His Niggaret by Medunah: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Niggaret should be the feminine of nigga
Re: STAR BOY: Wizkid Shares New Pic With Girlfriend, Tania, Calls Her His Niggaret by tpia0001: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
is she really planning on waiting 10 years for him to marry her?

i think he should allow her to marry someone else in the meantime and they can still appear together in public to keep up appearances.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Suitable Comment On This Pix? / 12 Types Of Guys You Do NOT Want To Date / You're An Introvert And Find Getting A Relationship Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.