Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

You're An Introvert And Find Getting A Relationship Impossible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're An Introvert And Find Getting A Relationship Impossible (946 Views)

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me / How Can An Introvert And Extrovert Have A Great Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're An Introvert And Find Getting A Relationship Impossible by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
OK so I replied this cool guy and was feeling myself. So I decided to create possibly my first topic and second post in the romance section.

Sammyblake:
I'm a young niqqa in unilag, I'm jovial, and i love making pple happy.. Bt the real problem is i don't really have the guts to woo a girl, i have been having crush for different girls since my year 1 and that's as far as it goes, I find it hard to chat up a girl in real life even on social networks i don't have any girl that i do chat with, dunno what's wrong with me, i really want to change bt there's a force pulling me back, a force of embarrassment, i spend most of my time alone.. And I'm just fair in academics a little above 3.0,.. I've even been given the name crusher cuz my coursemates knows my weakness... I know my education is important but i need to get intimate so as not to fall into isolation in which I'm already falling into according to a theory in psychology..... I need your advices please
Note :I'm not gay and the hatred i have for them is close to the one i have for Satan

Bullshit is mostly what you have been told so far

We are brothers, twins at that. Everything is/was me

No. 1 You are an asshole. Yes. That's what most girls you refuse to talk to see you as. Embrace it and stop envying guys who could do what you can't. Embrace it, that's the number one step at getting rid of the of being embarassed

No. 2 You are an introvert. Deal with it. At a point when you were young you played freely with girls, Bullshit, you are an introvert now and you now what, introverts rock! You are funny around your friends? No one cares. Introverts rule and own the world. Fact!

No. 3 Your friends tease you cos you don't have the balls, we'll, 'fvck them'. Embrace it. Live with it, they tease you, tease them too, enjoy the teasing, joke about it and truly be proud about it. The world doesn't revolve around intimate relationships but it doesn't mean you should have one.

No. 4 Waiting for the secret line guys use? You would wait forever. On the street and not a gathering, start with 'Hello, I saw you and thought I'd like to know you' say whatever fvck you'd like to say after, good or bad. At a gathering, talk about the event and her.

No. 5 I know you jerk off. Lol. Stop crushing on every fvcking girl. Some girls are assholez just like guys, so don't let their assets define what they mean to you. Instead picture the kind of girl you'd like to love and have in your arms (for me, thing octave? voice, slim chocolate/dark-skinned, little eyes, OK enough) and ultimately a good character. So if you see one close to your picture, walk up to her, be a gentleman that would like to know more about her/character. Get the sex sh*t out of your mind

No. 6 Take care of yourself and get serious with your studies and mostly importantly make strategic, laid-out plans.

These aren't meant to get you a girlfriend alone but should help you get a hold of your life as a whole. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: You're An Introvert And Find Getting A Relationship Impossible by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Promhize:

This aren't meant to get you a girlfriend alone but should help you get a hold of your life as a whole. Goodluck.
?!?!?!
Re: You're An Introvert And Find Getting A Relationship Impossible by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: You're An Introvert And Find Getting A Relationship Impossible by Afeezoladapo(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
9ce one
Re: You're An Introvert And Find Getting A Relationship Impossible by Afeezoladapo(m): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
9ce one promhiz!
Re: You're An Introvert And Find Getting A Relationship Impossible by damseyl(f): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Cul
Re: You're An Introvert And Find Getting A Relationship Impossible by Twaci(f): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
*stirring ma tea, licks spoon*

Ok, is that all?

1 Like

Re: You're An Introvert And Find Getting A Relationship Impossible by sallysalsa09: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Story of my life grin >:
Re: You're An Introvert And Find Getting A Relationship Impossible by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2015
Afeezoladapo:
9ce one promhiz!

Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Funny Birthday Message Sent To A Friend That Has Now Gone Viral / PICS: See How Ladies Grow Big Butts / Why Do Ladies Pretend When In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.