Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Selfies, How Often? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Selfies, How Often? (533 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / Photo: Don't Take Selfies at Oshodi. / Selfies: How Far Should You Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selfies, How Often? by lifehacker: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
I don't really think this is a problem but its certainly not normal. My girlfriend takes so much selfies I'm always baffled whenever i go through her phone, i sincerely don't understand.

I perceive it as inferiority complex and maybe she's relying on how she looks to give her a sense of self importance and esteem.
She's definitely not dumb-ass and works in a company that requires tons of mental strength so i wont say her beauty is her forte. some might want to ask how much is too much,
I'd say: One day i had to back up her Card and i needed to do a swap on my workstation. I had to group her pictures folder by date modified and only that day she'd taken a whooping 64 pictures!! all selfies in different scary positions!

I once confronted her but she didn't give it a thought and maybe thought i was just jealous cos her camera was sharper than mine, and she always thinks I'm feigning it no matter how serious i look when I'm asking her

pls do you guys think this is normal or am i just looking for trouble?
Re: Selfies, How Often? by temitemi1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Talk it out with her...
Re: Selfies, How Often? by emperorchedda(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
Very infuriating!
Especially the ones taken at the passenger seat with seat belt on
Re: Selfies, How Often? by lifehacker: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
emperorchedda:
Very infuriating!
Especially the ones taken at the passenger seat with seat belts on
lol, the guy just reminded me, y'know
Re: Selfies, How Often? by hannesy(f): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Awww I lv selfies

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Badass In 20 Awesomely Bad Ways. / 10 Reasons Why You Ladies Might Fall For The Funny Guy Every Time / When The Love Is True, Everyday B'coms A "Feb 14"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.