Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Urgent Answer Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Answer Please! (546 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Answer / Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. / Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Answer Please! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
You meet and dated a girl when you were in the university, she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have sex untill your wedding night. The both of you graduated but were jobless for four years. However, after many years of suffering, she later secured a job for you in one big company where you were paid close to 900,000 per month. Things were going well with you and you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after few seconds, tears start rolling down her cheeks. He ask her what the problem was; she said '' Am sorry love, i am no longer a virgin i gave my virginity to your boss before he accepted to employ you in his company. That was the only condition he gave me before you were employed or you remain jobless. Assuming you are this guy, what will be your reaction? And for the ladies, can you do this for love?
Re: Urgent Answer Please! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
I can't love a nigga that much

Mbanu
Re: Urgent Answer Please! by Melahou(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
OLD STORY...

1 Like

Re: Urgent Answer Please! by falconey(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Let me finish crying before I comment.....am too emotional......well am dating a virgin and both of us are in the university, if our story end up like this.....let me think 900k for her virginity? Hmmmmmm thatz pretty much a good deal, 900k will do a lot in our lives and our children's lives......DONE DEAL. "And they live happily ever after"
Re: Urgent Answer Please! by falconey(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
MzNelly:
I can't love a nigga that much

Mbanu
then you don't love at all
Re: Urgent Answer Please! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
falconey:
then you don't love at all

Well, neither do you. Love is not selling out your loved one for your convenience. That's something else; its called selfishness.
Re: Urgent Answer Please! by godsamist: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Well one thing led to the other...now they have money but of what foundation?
The guy job also is not secured becos the boss can stil demand more fun as the day goes by.
But these are sacrifices for the gods.
Anyway if they are practicing christians,God can stil have mercy on them if they return wholeheartedly and worship Him.
Her sobs makes one think so...For some girls nothing happen!

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Issuse: Association Of Lagos Big Boys Is Proposing A Strike / Will You Allow Yr Brother To Marry From The Same Ethnic Group? / Sex Is Sin At Times??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.