Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period (16877 Views)

Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol / Needs To Chartter A Car Drop To Eastern State This Xmass,pls Call 08085508012 / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Ilekeh(f): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
LOL @ #8

Bhet,, I'm one of those witches that will be tormenting people in the city embarassed
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Elcapo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Christmas
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
this only Happen in the east
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by valmunich(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Odikwa egwu
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
SO YOU’VE GONE/GOING home to your old village to spend Christmas with the parents.

Well, Watch Out Cause You Gotta See At Least One Of These People.

1: Old classmates: Oh, look who’s back too.(We all hear this statement when we meet old time pals.) After exchanging niceties you’ll spend the rest of the evening avoiding each other if they are after your pocket. Some of them are really cool to hang out with.

2. The old colleague: You worked with this person or s/he was your best man/woman during your school years, but haven’t spoken to them since last year, on Christmas Eve, because you always see them on Christmas Eve. No matter what you’ve been through, conversation will always come back to the other people you mutually worked with.

3: The Newscaster: The knows about everything, all relationships, all breakups, all marriages, abortions, and every single call your crush recieves, just name it. They know everything.

4: People Who Are Rearching For Their Missing Rib: These ones are easy to spot, it is written all over their them that they are not in the village for xmass. It can be seen from the way they dress, talk, greet rich folks etc.

5: People Who Try To Be And Live Like The People In Town: These ones are everywhere, they stay in the village but once it is xmass time they will try in every possible way to upgrade to the level of those that will come back from the city.

6: People Who do No Other Business Except Farming. I call them the real village people, these folks are quite, you hardly see them in joints. They only visit you in the evening when all the little ones have gone out. They will gist until late in the night then they will excuse themself to go and attend to one thing or the other.

7: People Who Are Not Bothered With High Standard Of Living: Pheww, I call these folks the Malaysian guys. They spend money like it grow on trees, they buy beer in crates, they carry the finest babes. You heart is darned if their kind fall for your girlfriend.

8: People Who Practice Witchcraft and Other Form Of Spiritualism And Divination: These ones wear rings and amulets to scare people, they always bragg about all the nothings they have done to people. They want people to respect and fear them.

9: The Gossipers: The only known different between these group and the Newscasters is that they spice their story with lies to make it more interesting; especially when the gist is in your favour or when you buy them drinks.

10: Add It

cc
Tosyn2Much.

I Just Upgraded My Os To Tosyn v5.0 And The First Thing That Poped up in My Brain Was The Idea To Create This Thread.

boolsheet
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by hensben(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
On point....The drunkard

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
I've never been to my village maybe whenever I go there (that's if I ever do) I'll look out for these personalities.
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
SO YOU’VE GONE/GOING home to your old village to spend Christmas with the parents.

1: Old classmates: Oh, look who’s back too.(We all hear this statement when we meet old time pals.) After exchanging niceties you’ll spend the rest of the evening avoiding each other if they are after your pocket. Some of them are really cool to hang out with.

2. The old colleague: You worked with this person or s/he was your best man/woman during your school years, but haven’t spoken to them since last year, on Christmas Eve, because you always see them on Christmas Eve. No matter what you’ve been through, conversation will always come back to the other people you mutually worked with.

3: The Newscaster: The knows about everything, all relationships, all breakups, all marriages, abortions, and every single call your crush recieves, just name it. They know everything.

4: People Who Are Rearching For Their Missing Rib: These ones are easy to spot, it is written all over their them that they are not in the village for xmass. It can be seen from the way they dress, talk, greet rich folks etc.

5: People Who Try To Be And Live Like The People In Town: These ones are everywhere, they stay in the village but once it is xmass time they will try in every possible way to upgrade to the level of those that will come back from the city.

6: People Who do No Other Business Except Farming. I call them the real village people, these folks are quite, you hardly see them in joints. They only visit you in the evening when all the little ones have gone out. They will gist until late in the night then they will excuse themself to go and attend to one thing or the other.

7: People Who Are Not Bothered With High Standard Of Living: Pheww, I call these folks the Malaysian guys. They spend money like it grow on trees, they buy beer in crates, they carry the finest babes. You heart is darned if their kind fall for your girlfriend.

8: People Who Practice Witchcraft and Other Form Of Spiritualism And Divination: These ones wear rings and amulets to scare people, they always bragg about all the nothings they have done to people. They want people to respect and fear them.

9: The Gossipers: The only known different between these group and the Newscasters is that they spice their story with lies to make it more interesting; especially when the gist is in your favour or when you buy them drinks.

cc
Tosyn2Much.

I Just Upgraded My Os To Tosyn v5.0 And The First Thing That Poped up in My Brain Was The Idea To Create This Thread.

correct boolsheet
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by MillionDollars: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
the person noticing them nd posting it here!
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by lionduke(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
freshness2020:

Na dis one make me take Lagos do village!
#i love my life!

Are you sure you don't belong the category of "my mama say I be..... "??

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by tiswell(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Realist5:
people that will go wt the intention of bleeping village gals grin
cheesy bro are u talking from experience..?
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by komek(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:

cc
Tosyn2Much.

This ur thread is just rubbish. Must u create a thread?
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by freshness2020: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
lionduke:

Are you sure you don't belong the category of "my mama say I be..... "??
Lol!
I Sabi ma villa wella! As a matter of fact that was where I got my degree!
So I no be newbie!
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by natureblack(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
How about the village congo that was constantly shined till God sent divine mercy and village was exited ..........

Village chinkos and their bushy congos.......wonderfulWonderful grin
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by johncreek: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:

cc
Tosyn2Much.

@OP please modify your post;
I believe its suppose to be SEARCHING not REARCHING.
I intentionally refuse to bold it though.
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Realist5: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
tiswell:
cheesy bro are u talking from experience..?

U know na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Deapexboy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
D village politicians
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Tallesty1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
lionduke:
.you forgot the VIP, our surname is very popular, we roll in convoy, close up the village bar, buy every thing in village church bazaar, we donate most in community projects, our family cook Christmas rise for multitude and all them village chicks always want your attention.
E dey dia nah
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:

cc
Tosyn2Much.

English don suffer o
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Fash20: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Tallesty1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Elantracey:
I've never been to my village maybe whenever I go there (that's if I ever do) I'll look out for these personalities.
You are kidding right?
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by tosyne2much(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wooooooooooow !!! Creativity at its peak

10. The Bleepers
The ones who travelled to village to bleep the village girls cos they feel their city swag will make an average village girl open her kitty-cat
grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
komek:

can't u jst read and bleep off ? Must you comment on a rubbish thread ?

Them force you make you comment at gun point ?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Tallesty1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
johncreek:

@OP please modify your post;
I believe its suppose to be SEARCHING not REARCHING.
I intentionally refuse to bold it though.
Pheww.

It is already on front page.

I can't modify it again.
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Tallesty1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
komek:

Thanks for checking in.
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by hensben(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Elantracey:
Why havent you been to the village?.or you afraid of witches marking your face, grin ...a nice place to visit once in a while you know..

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
You are kidding right?

no am not sad
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Tallesty1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Why nah?
Elantracey:

no am not sad
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
hensben:
Why havent you been to the village?.or you afraid of witches marking your face, grin ...a nice place to visit once in a while you know..

lol , not me but my parents , anytime we mention it they'll be like what are we going to do there?

There's no grandparents , just one grand mom and she's even in town .

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
wtf!
Such sh*t dnt happen here in Afghanistan..
I miss d days Nairaland use 2 have good posts

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Elantracey:

ok
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
Why nah?

that's a question only my parents can answer o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Military And Their Beret Color Meaning / How Do Nigerians Create Onlyfans Account When They Do Not Support Nigeria / Share Your Gains Using Nairaland .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.