Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period (16878 Views)

Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol / Needs To Chartter A Car Drop To Eastern State This Xmass,pls Call 08085508012 / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by powerblaze(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Realist5:
people that will go wt the intention of bleeping village gals grin

Me I dey avoid dem o.. Cos next thing you go hear say the girl na ur grand mama sister pikin cousin last born from the next village..

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Tallesty1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Elantracey:

that's a question only my parents can answer o
I will pry more but not here.
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by tobaflexy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Na so
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hahahaha....what about those who comes to the village to show off the new dresses they bought with monthly esusu"? they just intimidate others especially the vllagers.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
I will pry more but not here.

lol , where?
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nuezha(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
You failed to mention the witches, wizards, traditionalists & cultists that may waste your life or destiny as you talk carelessly,walk aimlessly & show off spitefully.

...better be watchful & prayerful.
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Rapsainot(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
grin

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by daxon001(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
D village Aki n Pawpaw dat keeps on troblin d village with der delinquenciesgrin
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Iolite(f): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
lionduke:
.you forgot the VIP, our surname is very popular, we roll in convoy, close up the village bar, buy every thing in village church bazaar, we donate most in community projects, our family cook Christmas rise for multitude and all them village chicks always want your attention.
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
D drunkards dat will always task u to buy them alcohol
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by dmz(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Number 5 na die...reminds me of Anara day in Imo state back in the days...from African Michael Jackson to made up masquerades and to the real masquerades...it had it all.
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by carik(m): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
@op
is no 9 not meant to be The gossips instead of The gossipers
Just saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by hensben(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , not me but my parents , anytime we mention it they'll be like what are we going to do there?

There's no grandparents , just one grand mom and she's even in town .
Aiit, i understand.
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by kalufelix(m): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2014
Dis is one hell of a yeye thread...
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Beesluv: 6:47am On Dec 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
These ones dey believe lies eeeh! They like news pass anything and they will believe anything you tell them.

Exactly, the mgbekes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Military And Their Beret Color Meaning / How Do Nigerians Create Onlyfans Account When They Do Not Support Nigeria / Share Your Gains Using Nairaland .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.