Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Can It Work Out??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can It Work Out??? (750 Views)

Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? / Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can It Work Out??? by bbtundey(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
I'm presently dating a girl who has once dated my elder brother's friend. anytime we are together, she will just go moody and all effort to make her cheerful are always futile. we had an issue recently and ever since then our communication link has been affected, we hardly gist on phone like before. she works in lagos while i work in saki. i love her so much but her present attitude is pushing me away. pls i need ur advice.

Also she never reply any of my sms and if i force her to reply, its just a straight response like "fyn" "its OK" "lv u"tnx
Re: Can It Work Out??? by whytnblack: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
She has found a New Guy in lag. Trust me.
Re: Can It Work Out??? by whytnblack: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
if u cry almost everyday in ur relationship,jst sit down nd ask urself"am i datin a human being or an onion....

1 Like

Re: Can It Work Out??? by FLAWLES(f): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
I don't Get;;what was the cause;; YOUR BrOthers friend)? Abi?
Re: Can It Work Out??? by syras: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
I think the girl is only trying to show you a way out. She's definitely not into the relationship. My advice is: follow your heart and hope it's gonna lead you aright. Know this also: it's better to be happy with oneself in a relationship than sad. I wish you goodluck.
Re: Can It Work Out??? by nanauju(f): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
no it can't work out. She has even given u clues before the recent issues with her
Re: Can It Work Out??? by Sanchez01: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
I doubt your relationship to work out positively. Things are out of place and it would be better to just let her be. She seems tired of the relationship. She could also be seeing someone else, who knows?

1 Like

Re: Can It Work Out??? by bbtundey(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
FLAWLES:
I don't Get;;what was the cause;; YOUR BrOthers friend)? Abi?
she always feels uncomfortable anytime we are together with my friends too, and also she kips telling me the guy still call her and asking her to visit him whenever he's in lagos.
Re: Can It Work Out??? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
she doesnt want u anymore
Re: Can It Work Out??? by Maamin(m): 12:19am On Dec 25, 2014
Try my love portion a.k.a Otapyapya...a pinch or two in her lacasera and she is all dead yours.

Thank me later grin
Re: Can It Work Out??? by Drdaps(m): 2:29am On Dec 25, 2014
Op Your brother's ex haha you are out serious

(1) (Reply)

What Do Girls Really Want From Their Guys / Find Yourself A Girlfriend Fast - What Do You Need To Do To Speed Things Up? / Help A Nairalander stuck In The Midst Of Two Love!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.