Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable (2578 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe / President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by theV0ice: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
okiezman:

He has immunity remember. You saying off point

immunity even from a reprimand? did the same PDP not suspend Amaechi, Wamakko etc for indiscipline? did they reprimand or caution Shema their party man for violent incitement?
Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by Ayed44: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
Amaechi is a liability to Buhari's presidential ambition. The statement was made by Amaechi in his capacity as the DG of Buhari campaign organization and the statement would be taken as the official stand of Buhari and APC on the military and the fight against insurgency. There is nowhere in the world where mutiny is entertained in the military.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by Descartes: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Only the gullible minds will not understand the script Alhaji Amaechi is playing on Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by okiezman(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
theV0ice:

immunity even from a reprimand? did the same PDP not suspend Amaechi, Wamakko etc for indiscipline? did they reprimand or caution Shema their party man for violent incitement?

Shema made a statement for himself he has not mingled with apc to be suspended...your argument sucks
Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by theV0ice: 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
okiezman:

Shema made a statement for himself he has not mingled with apc to be suspended...your argument sucks

you're the one who has lost trajectory of the gist.

so it's only when a PDP man mingles with an APC that they can be disciplened? your idea of partisan politics more than sucks. meanwhile try and understand your party workings before coming to expose your ignorance online

until you and PDP reprimand and caution Shema for his violent outburst, you have no moral justification to caution Amaechi or ask that he be replaced unless of course you're admitting you and your masters are scared of him.
Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
theV0ice:

so it's only when a PDP man mingles with an APC that they can be disciplened? your idea of partisan politics more than sucks. meanwhile try and understand your party workings before coming to expose your ignorance online

until you and PDP reprimand and caution Shema for his violent outburst, you have no moral justification to caution Amaechi or ask that he be replaced unless of course you're admitting you and your masters are scared of him.

when you get caught out, you say Oh PDP does the same thing

and yet you promise change

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sylvarresta:
so mr clueless, the soldiers should be using dane gun to fight boko boys who are using better rifles, mr president there is God o

The weapons and ammo bokoharam seized from bama, gwoza and many other military facilities doesn't look like dane guns to me. Me think the military is well equiped but majority of its personel joined the army for lack of employment and not to fight insurgency. Well they never expected to see combat, like the good old days. lol
Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by okiezman(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
theV0ice:

All Shema needed was a caution which he was given and he came out and apologised didn't he Answer me
Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by theV0ice: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
okiezman:

All Shema needed was a caution which he was given and he came out and apologised didn't he Answer me

i never saw nor read about a reprimand or caution from PDP. if you have the report, pls put up the link and i'll concede.
Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by theV0ice: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
mikeansy:

when you get caught out, you say Oh PDP does the same thing

and yet you promise change

and when PDP has no program to sell, you start sniffing and looking around APC for some material to build a campaign on.

take care of Shema first before assisting APC to deal with Amaechi
Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by theV0ice: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
rudedough:

The weapons and ammo bokoharam seized from bama, gwoza and many other military facilities doesn't look like dane guns to me. Me think the military is well equiped but majority of its personel joined the army for lack of employment and not to fight insurgency. Well they never expected to see combat, like the good old days. lol

@the bold is very true
Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by okiezman(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
theV0ice:

i never saw nor read about a reprimand or caution from PDP. if you have the report, pls put up the link and i'll concede.

This link where he denied the statement....another apc propaganda

http://leadership.ng/news/391268/alleged-attack-opposition-quoted-context-gov-shema
Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by theV0ice: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
okiezman:

This link where he denied the statement....another apc propaganda

http://leadership.ng/news/391268/alleged-attack-opposition-quoted-context-gov-shema

i asked for a report showing where PDP reprimanded or cautioned him over his outburst. until you do that, you have no moral justification to ask APC to sack Amaechi.

In your link, Shema alleged he was quoted out of context which is exactly what you're doing to Amaechi's statement. see what Amaechi said

“The challenge of the Nigerian military is not funding but corruption. Now they want to kill some 50 officers for their own failure to equip them properly to fight terrorism. [size=14pt]The soldiers have the right to protest for the federal government’s failure to fully equip them[/size].”

Can you point to where Amaechi encouraged mutiny in that statement? are you also not guilty of quoting him out of context?
Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by Sylvarresta(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
rudedough:

Nobody wan die, life is too sweet
Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
hushmail:
its quite unfortunate that Amaechi massive financial commitment has made him to embark on a do or die mission.

He stupidly forgets that in the event of a coup, the southerners will be the ones languishing in jails while their northern counterparts will be in house arrest.

Buhari did it to ekwueme and other southern politicians.

If buhari shld demote amaechi to convoy driver immediately, since he has started reasoning negatively

That is if a coup is planned and executed by the north. Very unlikely. Amechi is fooling around because he's wearing shoes bigger than his feet.
Re: Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable by juman(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
The army that has no adequate weapons to fight in a war has right to protest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Buhari Must Be Screened If He’s Petroleum Minister—senate / Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist / PHOTOS: Bad State Of A Govt School In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.