Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben (89510 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. / Angry OAU Students Pounce On Notorious Female Student Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Ekosodin...meaning 'No mans land'gringringrin...I was in Uniben btw 2008-2012. D first Orientation u ud get as a newly admitted Uniben Student is.... 'Beware of Ekosodin'.
My first encounter with cult boys happened in the popular viewing centre known as 'wembley'..an EPL match btw Liverpool Vs Chelsea. I neva knew dat Chelsea fans(majority of dem bin cultist in ekosodin) dominated d viewing centre...and som hostel guys hav warned m abt m fanatism and dat I shudnt tak it to ekosodin..yt I used to b like..'Nothin de happen'.. As a Man Utd fan,I decided to go wish dem blues some bad luck, so as Liverpool cutting dwn d point... I arrived @ wembley from my hostel (Hall4) bounced in, and said jokingly b4 I sat dwn...'LIVERPOOL GO WIN CHELSEA NA'..fortunately nd unfortunately for me cos liverpool had scored an early goal nd tension seem 2b soaking d atmosphr..Not less dan a minute b4 completing d quoted statement abov, a thunderous slap landed on my left ear..I wasn't myself 4like 5mins..it was after wen I cam bk 2my senses I was den asking who slapped mecrycrycry....Just because I said liverpool ud win chelsea..dats all o! Ekosodin boys wan deaf my earundecidedundecided
You get luck say them no use ur ear smoke..Lolz

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ekosodin is the place to grow from ur school years if you want to learn d struggles of real life situations..If u over misbehave,you fall into problems..if u live like a christain or live rightly,u wuld hardly fall victim of bad boys..Mind ur bizness by all means and stay in peace..
I enjoyed myself at ekosodin even with every shiii happening there ,i was still living d life..

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jazinogold(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
EBA....Ekosodin Boys Association which all alumnus and students of Uniben especially those that have stayed in village....a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! motto: slap na d main thing!

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
SuperMartins:
You get luck say them no use ur ear smoke..Lolz
Oboy no be small mata o! grin
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
mobuch:

How old r u Am sure i should be at least 20yrs your elder, if not old enough to be your father.
Mr. man, you been 100 yrs does not make u a man, but ur wisdom. How can u just sit in ur house/toilet and call me a cultist when u don't even know me. U are still a child old man.

3 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Elparaiso(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Feraz:
Oh. . . That explains it. Yet, you're a tiger here. . . grin

BDPA is still very ok.
Baba no talk am o...
I stay there currently..
Once in a while them day fall person there o....
My experience with Ekosodin 'Landlords'
During my UBITS, After a long day of hard bricklayer work I was working to my friend's hostel (names withheld'.. Two guys been day waka small small for my front...Na him I pass this two tall brosses.. I just waka pass Na him the tall just call me"tall boy, how are you"... I tell am "fine bros",...
The guy ask where I day go calmly, I tell am... He come ask if I get anything for boys... Sharp sharp my lying faculty resume work... I tell am say I be 100 level student and I just wan do clearance say I no even get money chop and I wan go beg my friend if I fit stay him place... Base on say where my friend day stay Na strong place and we done almost reach the place.. Them come stop me(we be day waka before), the one way get body no free believe my lie him come talk say make I bring wallet come out... Thank God say my money day day pocket while change day wallet... I bring am out still day use style cover my ID card... The boss still say make I buy swallow or recharge card... My acting skills come resume too o... I start to day cry small small say I no get money for tomorrow... The guy come get phone call come say make I RUN! Na there I know say I get running faculty too....

Another time Na for around 8 for night I day go school with my guys Na him one of them come push one girl for that stairs way near gate small... The girl come stream.... The devil way say make I talk sorry for my guy, I no know.... I never talk the sorry finish Na him something like blackout happen o... Better slap don lland for my face... Before I even reason the slap I don hear their catchphrase "RUN" .... BaBa I was still in shock when I enter school..... The girl later come beg me... I just tell am say I hear... But I run before the guy go catch me come day generous with him slaps again......

This one happened to a friend in church...
He was the treasurer in church... That day I left ekosodin to withdraw but I couldn't... When I got back to ekosodin , he said he was going to withdraw church money (mind you, he is among those xtians that say cultists are under their feet)... Na him I give am my card say make he withdraw for me too... He never reach 30 mins(where we stay is far from school) how brother don come back with news.... Senior brothers don collect the money... The guy even tell them say Na God money....

Another one Na when my pastor day kabash in presence of 6 brosses way them no free for am... The guy kuku mellow come house ...

4 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Ameerasexy(f): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
Godskidmidas:

I graduated 2013,I should know you,I just don't seem to be able to decipher the face

I left there 2011
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Kirinwa: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
All cultists are insecure, cowards. Let them come alone without a gun or arms or fellow cowards and face fellow students.

Like their papa devil they prefer darkness to do evil. Useless morons.

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 5:35am On Dec 27, 2014
lrguru:
I love my UNIBEN chicks. They rock, they are beautiful and got stylez. U a UNIBEN student?
. Lol, how won't you love them when they r giving u bj's behind peoples fences cheesy.

I graduated from uniben 2011. Proud to be a product of Unibest!!!
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 5:45am On Dec 27, 2014
Keky:
hmmmm, what breed are you?
lol. The cool, calm breed. I don't go anywhr apart frm classes, church, visit a few tested n trusted friends. I don't stay out past 8pm. I don't allow male visitors past 8pm too. I was very much introverted despite stay off campus all my school days. It paid off.

Its ok to be crazy tho as long as ur books don't suffer and keep your future in mind.

2 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2014
jadelyn007:
. Lol, how won't you love them when they r giving u bj's behind peoples fences cheesy.

I graduated from uniben 2011. Proud to be a product of Unibest!!!
na u sabi...lol. I remembered way back when there was no mobile phone, we only collect babes room number. So I had lotta room numbers in my wallet, courtesy of the many chiking, and when there was any show in HALL 2, we just chill in the love-gutter. That was when I used to love, but this days I don't love anymore and its just too bad.

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Keky(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2014
jadelyn007:
lol. The cool, calm breed. I don't go anywhr apart frm classes, church, visit a few tested n trusted friends. I don't stay out past 8pm. I don't allow male visitors past 8pm too. I was very much introverted despite stay off campus all my school days. It paid off.

Its ok to be crazy tho as long as ur books don't suffer and keep your future in mind.
Introvert and Crazy? Wow. How?
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by DRCJ: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Great uniben. The toughness and all that jazz make uniben interesting sha.if you can survive uniben,you can survive anywhere.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by DRCJ: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2014
she is a great school

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2014
Keky:
Introvert and Crazy? Wow. How?
I mean I was introverted tho most girls I knew were crazy. And I said, its ok for them to be crazy as long as their books don't suffer
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2014
jadelyn007:

Bless ya! I trust u were introverted but introverts are d craziest when bhind closed doors..

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2014
lrguru:
na u sabi...lol. I remembered way back when there was no mobile phone, we only collect babes room number. So I had lotta room numbers in my wallet, courtesy of the many chiking, and when there was any show in HALL 2, we just chill in the love-gutter. That was when I used to love, but this days I don't love anymore and its just too bad.
lol, I can imagine! Must have been fun, no babes disturbing you for airtime
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
Bless ya! I trust u were introverted but introverts are d craziest when bhind closed doors..
lol, my own kind was deep rooted, no atom of craziness tongue

I had loads of friends tho, but I was very selective about the kind of people I allow to get close to me.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2014
jadelyn007:
lol, I can imagine! Must have been fun, no babes disturbing you for airtime
for where, then it used to be just OMEGA-Restaurant which was the only fast food restaurant then (in ugbowo then), no Mr. Biggs etal then. So if u just want to burst her head then, u just take her to Omega restaurant or campus sheraton, or just buy her plenty suya....lol.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins: Bless ya! I trust u were introverted but introverts are d craziest when bhind closed doors..

I had loads of friends tho, but I was very selective about the kind of people I allow to get close to me.

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2014
jadelyn007:

Lolz..Anyways,if u actually stayed pure.. U tried cos stayin off campus culd be really tempting..it corrupted me in ways i never imagined..
Merry 27th to you,Jad..

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2014
lrguru:
for where, then it used to be just OMEGA-Restaurant which was the only fast food restaurant then (in ugbowo then), no Mr. Biggs etal then. So if u just want to burst her head then, u just take her to Omega restaurant or campus sheraton, or just buy her plenty suya....lol.
lol, but the babes then weren't as bad as now. the new ones can wreck even the richest man in the world and not feel any remorse
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz..Anyways,if u actually stayed pure.. U tried cos stayin off campus culd be really tempting..it corrupted me in ways i never imagined..
Merry 27th to you,Jad..
not really, you will always be what you want to be no matter whr u are. Its a matter of choice actually.

Wishing u same and happy new year in advance
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2014
jadelyn007:
lol, but the babes then weren't as bad as now. the new ones can wreck even the richest man in the world and not feel any remorse
they were better of then. They don't even mind their bf's living in school hostels then. But they still do have their way of collectin money from guys sha, but not as bad as babes of today.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2014
jadelyn007:
not really, you will always be what you want to be no matter whr u are. Its a matter of choice actually.

Wishing u same and happy new year in advance
Thankx hun and same to you..All d best in 2015,bae..

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2014
lrguru:
they were better of then. They don't even mind their bf's living in school hostels then. But they still do have their way of collectin money from guys sha, but not as bad as babes of today.
yea, that's true.
My mum tells me funny stories of when she was in uniben, how guys and girls stayed in hall 2 altho they had different blocks. They wouldn't dare it in this generation
In what year did you graduate from uniben?
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2014
jadelyn007:
yea, that's true.
My mum tells me funny stories of when she was in uniben, how guys and girls stayed in hall 2 altho they had different blocks. They wouldn't dare it in this generation
In what year did you graduate from uniben?
abeg, am not as old as ur mom o! I graduated 2005/2006
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2014
lrguru:
bros..u don old oo..Shuoo
Hope u don settle down with madam? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
bros..u don old oo..Shuoo
Hope u don settle down with madam? cheesy
bros, I never settle down o! Na the wife me de find o. Man pikin get babe o, but still contemplating whether or not to marry her, cos her wahala na federal, and lookin for another has not been easy o, cos I no sabi love again.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2014
lrguru:
bros, I never settle down o! Na the wife me de find o. Man pikin get babe o, but still contemplating whether or not to marry her, cos her wahala na federal, and lookin for another has not been easy o, cos I no sabi love again.
Lolz..Egbon,find with patience make u no carry Lion enter house..But also sufre dey use ur waist because ur wife go need full ba3..

When man don see many things abt d other side of women,to love dey tire man but u gats make family naa..u gats make maléé and palé happy..u gats call ur 1st son junior..U gats try find and fall in love because if u dnt,na u go dey lose last-last oo..i greet,Oga..

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2014
lrguru:
lol, I knw u r nt as old as my mum, am just saying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels / Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.