Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben (89509 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. / Angry OAU Students Pounce On Notorious Female Student Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz..Egbon,find with patience make u no carry Lion enter house..But also sufre dey use ur waist because ur wife go need full ba3..

When man don see many things abt d other side of women,to love dey tire man but u gats make family naa..u gats make maléé and palé happy..u gats call ur 1st son junior..U gats try find and fall in love because if u dnt,na u go dey lose last-last oo..i greet,Oga..
bros, I de try o, but I will definitely settle down this comin year, Amen. I got lotta fine babes sha, but the one I take seriously, her attitude pass lion o! Anytime we quarrel, I always hide my certificates and valuable docx from her make she no go tear dem. She's far more beautiful than Agbani, but guy, no be fine I go chop o!... I don't want one woman to stab me at night when I'm asleep, cos me don fear her reach that level o. Been strategizin methods to kawai, but she keeps beggin and wasting my time. No be small thing I don see o

3 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2014
jadelyn007:
lol, I knw u r nt as old as my mum, am just saying.
o' ok. So what year did u graduate?
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2014
lrguru:
bros, I de try o, but I will definitely settle down this comin year, Amen. I got lotta fine babes sha, but the one I take seriously, her attitude pass lion o! Anytime we quarrel, I always hide my certificates and valuable docx from her make she no go tear dem. She's far more beautiful than Agbani, but guy, no be fine I go chop o!... I don't want one woman to stab me at night when I'm asleep, cos me don fear her reach that level o. Been strategizin methods to kawai, but she keeps beggin and wasting my time. No be small thing I don see o

Chaii!! grin u don jam ugbese..
Sheybi u don taste na and u don promise her and now u wan kawa..Chairman,dnt be suprised if na Ekosodin she go say make u go knee down oo..

Anyways,beauty no be everytin..its better u stay single than lose many important things to marraige..but as she don begin manifest now,RUN!!!
And bro,Amen to u marrying this year..May u find both beauty and brain even good character in d lady u eventually meet..I hail boss
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:

Chaii!! grin u don jam ugbese..
Sheybi u don taste na and u don promise her and now u wan kawa..Chairman,dnt be suprised if na Ekosodin she go say make u go knee down oo..

Anyways,beauty no be everytin..its better u stay single than lose many important things to marraige..but as she don begin manifest now,RUN!!!
And bro,Amen to u marrying this year..May u find both beauty and brain even good character in d lady u eventually meet..I hail boss
thanks boss. I can't marry a lady who is that violent. Makes everythin seems as though its my fault. Well I blame myself for her attitude, cos na me give her mind. I already am scoutin for another one sha, n gettin them is not the problem, but findin the right one is. Anyways GOD help me.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2014
lrguru:
o' ok. So what year did u graduate?
2010/2011
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2014
lrguru:
thanks boss. I can't marry a lady who is that violent. Makes everythin seems as though its my fault. Well I blame myself for her attitude, cos na me give her mind. I already am scoutin for another one sha, n gettin them is not the problem, but findin the right one is. Anyways GOD help me.
Amen! When scouting..no forget ur guy oo,Scout for 2 ..Lolz
Success boss
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2014
lrguru:
I actually laughed out loud at this!!!

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2014
jadelyn007:
I actually laughed out loud at this!!!
its the truth o
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
Amen! When scouting..no forget ur guy oo,Scout for 2 ..Lolz
Success boss
ok o. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2014
jadelyn007:
2010/2011
o' u guys are the brazilian wearin babes, and lips pouting chicks...lol. No mind me o. U are beautiful. Been a while I entered UNIBEN last sha.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Keky(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2014
jadelyn007:
I mean I was introverted tho most girls I knew were crazy. And I said, its ok for them to be crazy as long as their books don't suffer
wat type of breéd are u now?
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
lrguru:
o' u guys are the brazilian wearin babes, and lips pouting chicks...lol. No mind me o. U are beautiful. Been a while I entered UNIBEN last sha.
I don't use fake weaves and I hate the pouted lips and bent neck pose, call me old fashioned.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
jadelyn007:
I don't use fake weaves and I hate the pouted lips and bent neck pose, call me old fashioned.
hmmm...are u for real. Anyway make I believe u. That still doesn't make u an old fashioned lady na
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Neldrizzy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
lrguru:
bros, I de try o, but I will definitely settle down this comin year, Amen. I got lotta fine babes sha, but the one I take seriously,her attitude pass lion o! Anytime we quarrel, I always hide my certificates and valuable docx from her make she no go tear dem . She's far more beautiful than Agbani, but guy, no be fine I go chop o!... I don't want one woman to stab me at night when I'm asleep, cos me don fear her reach that level o. Been strategizin methods to kawai, but she keeps beggin and wasting my time. No be small thing I don see o
Lolll at the underlined.. Bros Чou don use laff kill me

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Lolll at the underlined.. Bros Чou don use laff kill me
chairman, its not a laughin matter o! That's the undiluted truth
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by BraniacX(m): 3:07am On Dec 28, 2014
lrguru:
I was there when de built kappa green. We even went there for the hostel openin party. All the men way back at kappa green (2003) were all my hostel mate (HALL3) way back. They were all terrorist. I don't want to call names, but kappa green was the bomb. Talk about dodan-barracks, omo I don forget hostel names o. Its been a while and I missed Ekosodin and Golan height where I always eat my sweet eba

Missed all this hostels, aso rock, swiss base, pleasure villa, aita hostel, crystal palace, blessed vera, newtons, de-rate, domus (my friend had a gf there) and many others.

babaaaaaa!! U ehn shocked
U sef know na grin
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by BraniacX(m): 3:20am On Dec 28, 2014
lancdoz:
I rep Uniben, I stayed in ekosodin all my yrs in Uniben n I still visit there. pls is nt as bad as they paint it.

oh really

What is the name of the ekosodin bubble you live in?
I take that back, what is the name of the ekosodin rock you hide under?
I ask because they are shielding you from the real ekosodin reality.
Ekosodin is that bad and worse, u only hear what happens in the village but what happens in the forest and bushes around the village is far worse if i am to beleive the talk of those who i would not name.
Just thank GOD you are safe.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by BraniacX(m): 3:44am On Dec 28, 2014
chidyhels:
Ewwww
Don't remind me of those things I wish to forget

I stayed in asemota
Their den
--ther temple

I employed all my sixth senses to survive in their mist

Na one guy wan cast me towards my finals
But by then, I was already their personal person.

Just be jovial
Be fun
Be smart
Know what's up
Know your boundaries
And you are good to go.

until you're unfortunate to meet that new initiate who does not know u and before u can say i know . . . . . . . . . . You'll feel two GBOSA!! shocked GBOSA!! shocked on your face in public. The apology will come later in private after your ekosodin credentials have been vetted and found satisfactory but the public falling of hand is already done and dusted by the smallie.

3 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by BraniacX(m): 3:54am On Dec 28, 2014
pmandzin:
Nothing prepares u for the experiences u get in the "Village" and whether u “blend” or not, u come out better schooled in People management.
U learn when to raise ur voice to have ur way, & when to keep quiet and walk away even if u know u are being taken advantage of. It’s the first place u learn that not all battles are to be won; some are actually designed for u to run and fight some other time. Even our Lord Jesus was on the run at some point when Herod was after Him.
U learn how to respect without showing fear & how to walk like a god even when terrified...”Living in Ekosodin” L.I.E 101 is a necessary part of the Uniben curriculum, like E.L.A it’s a practical course, in it some have lost their lives, others their souls, some both. There some have found God & others have left Him.
Whatever the experience the “Village” never leaves u the same!!!
Ekosodin Alumni 1999-2001(Aso rock; Authentic; Y2K Hostels)

bros!! bros!!
This your ministration is divine wink
you just summarized the psychology of ekosodin survival a.k.a L.I.E 101

My feet are up........
I applaud your insightfull analysis with both my hands and feet at the same time (you earned it) grin

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Geraldo7(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
mitchyy:

Definitely, Mama and Murphy were always on their toes to ensure we are all safe. She gave us warning every now and then.
. Mitchyy do you know thaddeus idenyi in fac of Law And did you attend BLW fellowship
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by iampartyboy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Jamean:
Koyo o!

Greatest gbogbo...
Greatest gbagba... cheesy

The only school that you start bending from main gate. grin

I dey come, make I sleep wake up, I will comment. wink Today is christmas. cheesy Oh, yes we made it.

#Ekosodin till PhD#
#teamUNIBEN# grin

Modified...

I was in Ekosodin for 3years, and didn't have a personal terrible experience. If a guy hails me "fine girl", na to humbly greet am o. But there was a close one that happened in 2012.

I stayed at Domus hostel just at Ekosodin gate. Quietly reading in my room one night as night class doesn't work for me. My window was just at the fence, facing the street where Vincente hostel is.

Suddenly, I heard a gunshot and loud scream of a lady. shocked I was still in shock, then heard another. Nai, I off light enter bed. For fear I couldn't even look through the window and there was dead silence everywhere.

Shortly afterwards, I heard conversations of paramedics and security officers. Till morning before I got the full gist. A well known Engine guy in company of a babe was fallen. The second gunshot was to ensure he really left. embarassed

Most people should know this event, twas just at my window. A really sad event, and he was soberly mourned.

NB: Please, don't tell my dad I stayed in Ekosodin. He never knew but paid the rents. grin grin

Another guy was killed at Vincente hostel and a jehova witness girl dat was killed kuz she didn't let dem rape her sister. #teamuniben
Jamean:
Koyo o!

Greatest gbogbo...
Greatest gbagba... cheesy

The only school that you start bending from main gate. grin

I dey come, make I sleep wake up, I will comment. wink Today is christmas. cheesy Oh, yes we made it.

#Ekosodin till PhD#
#teamUNIBEN# grin

Modified...

I was in Ekosodin for 3years, and didn't have a personal terrible experience. If a guy hails me "fine girl", na to humbly greet am o. But there was a close one that happened in 2012.

I stayed at Domus hostel just at Ekosodin gate. Quietly reading in my room one night as night class doesn't work for me. My window was just at the fence, facing the street where Vincente hostel is.

Suddenly, I heard a gunshot and loud scream of a lady. shocked I was still in shock, then heard another. Nai, I off light enter bed. For fear I couldn't even look through the window and there was dead silence everywhere.

Shortly afterwards, I heard conversations of paramedics and security officers. Till morning before I got the full gist. A well known Engine guy in company of a babe was fallen. The second gunshot was to ensure he really left. embarassed

Most people should know this event, twas just at my window. A really sad event, and he was soberly mourned.

NB: Please, don't tell my dad I stayed in Ekosodin. He never knew but paid the rents. grin grin

Another guy was killed at Vincente hostel and a jehova witness girl dat was killed kuz she didn't let dem rape her sister. #teamuniben
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Horllamideh(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
rapsodeep:

ogbeni
Aiye block me for oke odo, close to bekandims
8500 + andriod + slaps
Heeeyah......Sorri ooo
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Horllamideh:

Heeeyah......Sorri ooo

Unilorin is relatively safe. Like 95 percent but like every other place in the world, poo happens.

Around big boy salon tanke, boys used to stay at that dark spot and rob then. All good now though. Oke-odo area has issues every now and then, especially indigenes.

But Unilorin is by far one of the safest unis in Nigeria.
#fact
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Horllamideh(m): 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
cedaraustine:

Unilorin is relatively safe. Like 95 percent but like every other place in the world, poo happens.

Around big boy salon tanke, boys used to stay at that dark spot and rob then. All good now though. Oke-odo area has issues every now and then, especially indigenes.

But Unilorin is by far one of the safest unis in Nigeria.
#fact
Ur last statement is xoo true
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Michaeldinho: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmmm....I really laffd my ass out at som of d stories! I am a christian but stil d type dat hates to b intimidated or humiliated, so I guess if I am there I would jst Mellow down n jst b cool cus I still like my face...but wat I see is dat wen u show dat trait of fear, dey take advantage of it...dey killd som1? Yes, but dat doesn't mean dey too won't die...death is 1 destiny dat all mankind face. Dose cultist hav died many time b4 their death but dose brave innocent 1s dey killd died but once. R.I.P to dose dat innocently lost their life to cultisim....Me b lasgidi born boy wit benin roots wey neva reach benin...if I get there I would jst stay wit my Uncle whose a lecture there!!! Happy New Year!! Our year of Glorification IJN...Isaiah 60 vs 2, 9, 19, John 17 vs 1-5.

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Olusharp(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
bro i am sorry for this, kindly come in www.nairaland.com/2072788/little-adventure-revised-2015
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by MrTeymee(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Them steal my tv last week for ekosodin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrTeymee:
Them steal my tv last week for ekosodin

Bros, how e take happen?
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by MrTeymee(m): 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
CRAZYMADMAN:

Bros, how e take happen?
Lah thieves handwork boss
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by boofydon: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Superbrain:

Oga, if you are in 400 Level Engr and you no get memory problem, you would probably know most or all your level mates that you attended class with in 100 level, and even those that started before you. Same with 300 level students, so relax.

Ever wondered how 400/500L Engr boiz always knew who was a juve and who was not? Plus he was not only wearing a blue lab coat, he was carrying drawing board too. grin
pls reply my pm
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Audreyy(f): 5:06am On Jan 19, 2015
IKJ66:
..............uniben. ΐ̲̅s not a useless school coz every school got cultism,,,ℓ̊ wnt watch u rubbish my sch...
U cnt speak English..nd u re criticizing someone's schl..wtf is cults?
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Audreyy(f): 5:06am On Jan 19, 2015
IKJ66:
..............uniben. ΐ̲̅s not a useless school coz every school got cultism,,,ℓ̊ wnt watch u rubbish my sch...
U cnt speak English..nd u re criticizing someone's schl..wtf is cults?
boofydon:
pls reply my pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels / Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.