Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben (89592 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. / Angry OAU Students Pounce On Notorious Female Student Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by laimo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ekosodin shouldn't be glorified aside the fact that village is a glorified animal kingdom.The only reason it's that is because humans reside in that animal kingdom.
Oppressors everywhere is a statement of decay of all standards-educational,infrastructural,political,value systems.
This is exactly what I saw when I observed the infamous Ekosodin.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Of cause that uniben grammarian. If u were the one that commented on my comment then u should know that i am talking to u
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by laimo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ekosodin shouldn't be glorified aside the fact that village is a glorified animal kingdom.The only reason it's that is because humans reside in that animal kingdom.
Oppressors everywhere is a statement of decay of all standards-educational,infrastructural,political,value systems.
This is exactly what I saw when I observed the infamous Ekosodin.

In saner climes,Ekosodin is a dead zone.

P.S.:I'll rather my glorious uniben peeps initiate an #ekosodinrebirth,not an Ekosodinglory at this point.
Nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Repping Lagrace hostel, Osasogie 2009-2011. I can count the number of times I went to ekosodin during my school days. That place is too gangstar for my liking, I never feel comfortable there and they are always in darkness. Everybody with i-better-pass-my-neigbour.

I never experienced any cultism cos I hardly stay out late unless when I went to church. Even my hostels constant parties, I don't attend. On my own level.

Experienced 2 armed robbery incidences tho, scared the shit out of me for months.

In all, I love my alma mater!!! Greatest UNIBEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
obyrich:
Sorry to burst your bubble, Umudike does not have cultists. I'm sure you are a boys scouts member.

guess u didn't skul der or maybe u did...so I'm going to give u some names then u go make enquiries

Obama..ceaser..spiritual...solid...parol...aba..
just dis few...I'm waiting for ur feedback
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jadelyn007(f): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
lrguru:
had a gf directly opposite Lucky Imasuen's house at Osasogie then. She even gave me a bj by the corner of the fence one night when her friend was in her room and she was so hornyy. School was fun sha

uniben girls are crazy!!! Am a different breed tho cheesy
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by pweetyz(f): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
was thinking of renting an apartment opposite lively hostel in ekosodin buh lots of pals said i shouldn't..i'm actually confused though
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Sermwell(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
mcquin:

Your guess is right. Bros you know me reach y**sh. Was posted to Kano Law school. The place is awesome.
Na so broda! Where is jerry sef?...hope u are still starching your white in law skool? I hail o!!!
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Lilimax(f): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
RedBenson:

Nonsense! I better dont go to school than involving in that shiit called uniben abi ekosodin... whatever. Rubbish!
Stop! Uniben is no shit smiley I graduated from the school but never stayed in Ekosodin reason my choice as I no fit shout wink
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Lilimax(f): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
pweetyz:
was thinking of renting an apartment opposite lively hostel in ekosodin buh lots of pals said i shouldn't..i'm actually confused though
BDPA is opposite Uniben as is very serene during my days in Uniben except it's being basterdised. undecided
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Feraz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
mspee:

You're talking to an introvert embarassed sad
Oh. . . That explains it. Yet, you're a tiger here. . . grin

Lilimax:
BDPA is opposite Uniben as is very serene during my days in Uniben except it's being basterdised. undecided
BDPA is still very ok.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
lrguru:
The only time dem play me was when one of my guy go play one bros way back. Many men attacked us then in HALL 3 with cutlass, battle axe, chain and daga, dem reach like 20 force demself enter our room. I had to jump from flyover down after forcin myself out of the room with many many nackin with cutlass, and usin our head to slam the bunks in school hostel. But that was the first and last time and all those men hear am, and come to think of it, one of the guy na even engine student. He was so shocked when he saw me at engine one day. He knelt down to beg, but I had already forgiven him. Plenty other matter too...but that was in HALL3. But that's story for another day.

Remembered how we rocked the schools red-light-distict in front of HALL2, before Anao desstroyed every in 2001 abi 2002.

Ekosodin is a place to be. Stayed there from 2001-2006. People run to me for shelter and not the other way round. Men de look face before dem form antara for person. Guy no de guy guy. Na we de waka for Osasogie to Ekosodin anywhere and anytime at night, and make I see or hear any maga wey wan punctuate my movement make I jama him otekwensi. I rep Ekosodin. U ghast to be strong to live there, and just se u know me na enough immunity for u. Nothin de happ.

All don pass sha, na to make money I de so. No time for bullsh!t.

Another shameless cultist; smh

3 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Kelvin0(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
confistified:
. Hmmm identify urself pls
Guy....comport urself or u'll be comported.
Confistified how ur side na....na kelvino, Sundays friend
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by confistified(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
BenzEne1:
Hmmmm Ekosodin.......

I'm a final year student now at uniben. The place is cool now. Unlike my 100 level whr those lesbian girls whr flogged cele flogging and asked to do gory things. It was also when they entered the school hostel (hall3) to pick one notorious guy wey dey play ball dat year **names withheld **.
To my own experience sha, I entered school as a green guy. As in I no know anything about chaiking or even getting down to bleep. Was very young and I dey do those I don't want any babe tin **kai foolish me**. Na ball, class and my guys nai concern me then. Stayed first semester with my bro, a med student at iguosa. Until I told him I wanted to feel d hostel life in my second semester. Na so wahala take start o.
One morning while going to play ball at sport complex with my guys one yellow sisi called me over and asked directions to d main bowl. Humble boy na, I carry am reach dia. We talked for a while and she even collect my number and promised to call. She said she was staying at ekosodin and her name was Dumebi. A fresher too. My guyz urged me on then. She will ask me to come over often but d tin no dey my mind cos my bro don warn me not to near dia.
Na after my second to last paper chm 122 nai yawa gas. After all d urging dat na so I go die a virgin, I told her I was coming over. She came to pick me at ekosodin gate in d evening and we entered her hostel. Dat kin 9 o'clock and we couldn't help it any more, we started d fumbling and tearing our clothes. Until GBAM!!! like four guyz broke d door in. She ran to d kitchen while I got d beating of my life.
Na d next morning she managed to get me in a cab dat took me to d hostel. I had to be admitted at d health centre and I told my bro I fell on d steps. Terrible, I later got to know dat d girl was a botty who one top man Kabaka had been toasting.
Men I never near dat arena even till now wey tinz don't calm down small. Sweet tin is I recently met d babe again and dis time I made it count.
UNIBEN too sweet jor...... If u no like am go chest stray bullet. grin grin grin grin grin
. Bros na story 4 d gods b dis o
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by confistified(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kelvin0:

Guy....comport urself or u'll be comported.
Confistified how ur side na....na kelvino, Sundays friend
. I loyal o bros which of d kelvins
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by confistified(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
mitchyy:

I left the year before you came then. But if you know Zee, there's no way you wont know me or at least have seen me. Lol
. Naso we dey kapa green we dey represent wink
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by pweetyz(f): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lilimax:
heard that there are lots of robbery cases there
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Kelvin0(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
confistified:
. I loyal o bros which of d kelvins
Check ma dp....am sure u'll recognize that room
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Ameerasexy(f): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
I rep silver oaks, ekosodin. Uniben
I remember the day police packed me and my hostel mates say make we produce one strong man, i cnt mention his name here, even tho' i don graduate, Loooooool. I no fit shout. And the murdafucka was even asking me out. Assuming say my hostel mate hate me ,they would have told the police say i be im girlfriend. Na there my story for finish. The next year fa,i harass dean of students till he gimme space for hall5.

Thank God sha i was able to survive. So many terrible tinz happened there then. I still love uniben sha. Couldnt have been a better school.

2 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by confistified(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kelvin0:

Check ma dp....am sure u'll recognize that room
bros I loyal o hw abj na
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by jujutom(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Na for osasogie I see beta oba! Chai I missed everything abt uniben!! cool
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sezua:
my broda, if i write all my experience for ekosodin ehn!....u go laff till u faint, and i want mk u faint on xmas day

Abeg, I wan faint.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Kelvin0(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
confistified:
bros I loyal o hw abj na
ABJ jez dey o...we are celebrating Xmas on a low key.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Doublejc(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
BraniacX:

dat one na small, ask ekosodin peeps wetin happen for albert viewing center and edo street the day man utd lost in the uefa champions league final to barca

..........heard some dudes were thrown or shoved into an uncompleted well, beaten and peed on
herbert viewing centre is close to my hostel...i rep white house
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by nkakp(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
I REP UNICAL.... Once a Malabite remains a Malabite
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by hermesprogidy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
toyinblue:
I also stayed in Ekosodin frm my year till my final year(1994 - 1998)though it was fun but its really a terrible place.so many time you have to be on ur toes and really be very careful especially when there is a cult war going on.I remember the war between Eiye and back then in 1998,it was terrible as a lot of lives were lost.Ekkosodi is really another kingdom on its own.
wow!! a real uniben alumni. That 98 cult war unfolded right before my eyes. I was staying at destiny lodge. close to west side hostel. I remember guys jumping from the fence of white House and gunshots shaking the air for 2hrs non stop. uniben was fun though.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by confistified(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kelvin0:

ABJ jez dey o...we are celebrating Xmas on a low key.
make I get ur pin boss
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by mspee(f): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Feraz:
Oh. . . That explains it. Yet, you're a tiger here. . . grin

Hehe... Most of us can be tigers here but puppies offline wink lipsrsealed
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by naijafox(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Jamean:
Koyo o!

Greatest gbogbo...
Greatest gbagba... cheesy

The only school that you start bending from main gate. grin

I dey come, make I sleep wake up, I will comment. wink Today is christmas. cheesy Oh, yes we made it.

#Ekosodin till PhD#
#teamUNIBEN# grin

Modified...

I was in Ekosodin for 3years, and didn't have a personal terrible experience. If a guy hails me "fine girl", na to humbly greet am o. But there was a close one that happened in 2012.

I stayed at Domus hostel just at Ekosodin gate. Quietly reading in my room one night as night class doesn't work for me. My window was just at the fence, facing the street where Vincente hostel is.

Suddenly, I heard a gunshot and loud scream of a lady. shocked I was still in shock, then heard another. Nai, I off light enter bed. For fear I couldn't even look through the window and there was dead silence everywhere.

Shortly afterwards, I heard conversations of paramedics and security officers. Till morning before I got the full gist. A well known Engine guy in company of a babe was fallen. The second gunshot was to ensure he really left. embarassed

Most people should know this event, twas just at my window. A really sad event, and he was soberly mourned.

NB: Please, don't tell my dad I stayed in Ekosodin. He never knew but paid the rents. grin grin
remember DAT experience,500level chemical engineering dude,actually a bk

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by aieromon(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Unibentested:

Osasogie had its own wahala...Ninja dey dia!...iyayi hostel, there Na die...My friend kept visiting someone there and always greeted the guys smoking outside the gate but they never answered him, the day he passed dem without greeting, they called him,asked him if he was the one sweeping the compound that he had the guts not to greet...as he wan explain, one of them Off cigar for him cheeks...

Do you mean to tell me that human beings still live in Iyayi hostel behind FGGC? shocked

I stayed there in 2002.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Feraz(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
pweetyz:
heard that there are lots of robbery cases there
Who said? There aren't. At least, compared to Osasogie, it is quite safe.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Feraz(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
pyyxxaro:
Wetin make this lin babe punish this grab guy now grin
grin grin

Na so Ekosodin be. . . Person wee you go fit beat on a normal day go dey deride you anyhow based on say in get backing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels / Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.