Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben (89587 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. / Angry OAU Students Pounce On Notorious Female Student Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by odizeey(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2014
rehpotsirh00:
Ekosodin, the land of the strong. I've just stayed in Ekosodin for two years.

My Experience

On a good day, I went for a program at St. Albert Catholic church, the school parish. The program lasted longer than I expected, it ended around 9.00pm. I prayed that God will lead me home safely as I knew where I was heading to.

Funny enough, I got home safely. On getting there, I saw empty pots in the Kitchen, my roommate cooked and ate everything, telling me he thought I would eat at the school buka. I was mad and damn hungry... and I had zero cash on me

I decided to leave that night, to check my friend that stays at Edo street. My other friend in the same lodge volunteered to go with me. I stay at Newton's street, just beside Newton hostel, that road that leads to Barack Obama.

As we just commot from front of newton, we saw group of guys along the street. They were with a lady so we decided to pass, maybe their mind no go dey. So we thought

As we Waka pass them, one of them just hissed at us. "Siiii, hey! May una show ist" we weighed the option of running but waved it as we don't know if their guys were hanging around somewhere. We turned and went straight to them.

Onye Brother: where una dey come from?

We: Bros, na from house we just dey come, we say may we go.....

Onye Brother: So...., una no dey greet person again abi..? Una just see us, Waka pass.. shey?

We: Bros, no vex. This night just dey somehow for us. E get where our mind dey.. we are sorry bros...

Onye Brother: OK.... E get where your mind dey.... No p. oya go buy us card 750 each.

We: Bros, abeg no vex if I tell u this o. Since morning I never chop. Na food we even dey find so..

Onye Brother: oya e don do. Oya blow ur cheek

Me: ehhh?

Onye Brother: I said blow ur cheek..!!

Na so we blow our cheeks and this guy gave is countless of slaps..

Later, they bade us good night and we replied night.

Ekobaba... I just tired for that place.

But seriously, if u pass through uniben and u no pass through Ekosodin, guyma u never start o

Chris u dey here too? merry Christmas
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Feraz(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2014
anonimi:

Don't worry. I probably know quite a lot already smiley
I guess you now see the bigger picture. . .

mspee:

smiley lipsrsealed
I never would have imagined. .
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by martineverest(m): 11:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Tanx,man....urs is next.
blakky97:

congrats man.
best wishes
God bless your union.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by homesteady(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2014
I've stayed in Ekosodin for like 2 years now, and the only time something bad happened to me was when robbers came to my hostel(Trinity house - the street before Newton hostel)! Though they did not enter my room oh, but It was still a very terrible experience!
The robbers used gun to wake me up through my window! At 1st I was so confused, I was just sitting on my bed looking at the gun, sleep was still in my eyes!
My brother woke up, then he ran into we use to hang our clothes, they now said 'if you no commot for there we go shoot you', then he just ran into the kitchen!
Only me and my friend come remain for the bedroom, the robbers said 'the next person wey go run, I go shoot am'! We were squeezing ourselves by the door! The robber now started counting from 5 for us to open the door! Omo I open door oh, then my friend closed it back immediately! When the guy reach 1, I did the unexpected - I used pillow to hit his gun, then my friend and I ran into the kitchen oh! Though the gun did not fall!
They left us, but later, they came back and started banging our 'burglary proof' with our generator! I was so scared ennn, if they had hit it like 2 times more, it would have come out!
Everytime I just use to thank God that they did not enter the room after all that suffering, if not - there are two things involved - they will either kill us or beat us to paralysis grin

7 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2014
iyobs7:

I was at Ujoelen also... Diploma in accounting Emaudo campus...

Chai my house was close to the primary school that was at Ujoelen junction close to the express road...

The guy I was living with then was badly beaten by robbers at the beer parlour at Ujoelen junction... And his gold was stolen, he always wore 2gold so God punished him...

One other day, my friend went to buy akara with her boyfriend and they ran back into the hostel as strong men collected their phones at the hostel gate...

Loads of snakes mennnn...

Just prayed to God never to let me be a victim and he was faithful...
I thank for our lives,I graduated from the faculty of engineering,thank God for his grace
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by konklushun(f): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2014
lived in ekosodin for 3 years. the first and only time I av seen a gun na for ekosodin. dem don rob me and my friends tire. looking back I can say I enjoyed my stay sha. soooooo many crazy people
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by ozoebuka1(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Sezua:
i was walking down from edo street with a friend of mine. i saw two suspecting looking guys walking towards us, as we approached them, i just gave way, my friend was busy making a fone call,so he couldn't see them coming, he got a head butt dat day free of charge.
lol I just have to quote this shiit... it got me lol....

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by chic2pimp(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2014
Kirinwa:

Why u dey beg the fuktards? They are cowards that's why they carry gunss and stay in groups. They are also afraid.

The useless cultist should have confronted him there and then. Why wait to organise fellow cowards?

They are here and I say to them as Bible tolld me there's no peace to the wicked. The evils you did in Ekosodin will haunt and hunt you down.

*spits

Calling them cowards would be doing a disservice to real cowards out there. These hooligans are not only beneath cowards, they are way worse.

Amen o. May they never know peace. Tears of sorrow shall continue to be their portion for the rest of their lives.

3 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Superbrain(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
blakky97:

from ubits to 400l electrical and 500l civil, blue lab coat is what is worn. so how did you know he wasn't in final year doing ELA 201

Oga, if you are in 400 Level Engr and you no get memory problem, you would probably know most or all your level mates that you attended class with in 100 level, and even those that started before you. Same with 300 level students, so relax.

Ever wondered how 400/500L Engr boiz always knew who was a juve and who was not? Plus he was not only wearing a blue lab coat, he was carrying drawing board too. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobally: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by shugarken(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]pls tell me more abt this ninja guy
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by mcquin(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
xyz098:
I stayed in Ekosodin for 4 years. (2008-2012). I didn't have any bad experience. Maybe it was because I stayed in a notorious -jaga jaga- hostel called american embassy. In those days, if you're in a viewing centre, you mind who you engage in an argument. I remember one guy stopped me one day in front of Amega hostel, I just said "bros, I be your boy o, na american embassy I dey stay" and that was enough to let me go.

Baba I got into Amega Home in '09... Eko jungle is indeed a place to be in. Spent 5yrs there. Will later talk about my experience.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by mcquin(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
BraniacX:

no wonder fashola get mind small
He graduated from Law. I graduated from Law,Uniben too. Na Fashola fix our A.C's for our lecture theatre.

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=pabon post=29179151]All these things happen in Ekosodin yet there are people who have never experienced such. I want to rent a place in Ekosodin next year and I'm no scared of anyone.
Please I need someone to help me secure a place close to the school gate.

Bros u no get Problem u fit go. Stay for Mummy's Villa or Barrack Obama Hostel. They are cool places nobody will harm u.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by phlame(m): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
GreatUniben:
There was a day they caught me one evening and asked me to submit my guns. I told them that I have never seen a gun before. The result na 45 slaps and six heavy blow for my belle.

Lastweek, some guys came to my room and asked me to promise them 25 thousand, and they will come and collect it by 5pm. Ekosodin is indeed a great place.

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
The only time dem play me was when one of my guy go play one bros way back. Many men attacked us then in HALL 3 with cutlass, battle axe, chain and daga, dem reach like 20 force demself enter our room. I had to jump from flyover down after forcin myself out of the room with many many nackin with cutlass, and usin our head to slam the bunks in school hostel. But that was the first and last time and all those men hear am, and come to think of it, one of the guy na even engine student. He was so shocked when he saw me at engine one day. He knelt down to beg, but I had already forgiven him. Plenty other matter too...but that was in HALL3. But that's story for another day.

Remembered how we rocked the schools red-light-distict in front of HALL2, before Anao desstroyed every in 2001 abi 2002.

Ekosodin is a place to be. Stayed there from 2001-2006. People run to me for shelter and not the other way round. Men de look face before dem form antara for person. Guy no de guy guy. Na we de waka for Osasogie to Ekosodin anywhere and anytime at night, and make I see or hear any maga wey wan punctuate my movement make I jama him otekwensi. I rep Ekosodin. U ghast to be strong to live there, and just se u know me na enough immunity for u. Nothin de happ.

All don pass sha, na to make money I de so. No time for bullsh!t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by mspee(f): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Feraz:

I never would have imagined. .

How are you? smiley

No, I'm not a uniben student but I spent about half of my school days at Benin, Osasogie precisely. smiley
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Misblah(f): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=moendowed post=29188544][/quote]guy u ehh...how u go advice person make he go stay mummy's villa or barrack Obama?? u for kuku add Peterson na. the best place to stay in ekosodns osamudia hostel just beside mummy's villa. awesome neighbours....i go miss those guys sha.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Feraz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
mspee:

How are you? smiley

No, I'm not a uniben student but I spent about half of my school days at Benin, Osasogie precisely. smiley
Are you serious? Wow!! Interesting. . . grin

I'm fine BTW. You?
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
dedons:
who is talking about cultists here...

Most benin boys and men are damn too lazy...

Thats all!
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dedons that's your opinion.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
mitchyy:

Kappa green was the only hostel that didn't get robbed all through my stay in Uniben from 2005 - 2010.
I was there when de built kappa green. We even went there for the hostel openin party. All the men way back at kappa green (2003) were all my hostel mate (HALL3) way back. They were all terrorist. I don't want to call names, but kappa green was the bomb. Talk about dodan-barracks, omo I don forget hostel names o. Its been a while and I missed Ekosodin and Golan height where I always eat my sweet eba

Missed all this hostels, aso rock, swiss base, pleasure villa, aita hostel, crystal palace, blessed vera, newtons, de-rate, domus (my friend had a gf there) and many others.

2 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by MrTeymee(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
mesoade:
Most of them ain't the school's student . . . There's even a story of a guy who was cooking but forgot to buy salt when dia's no salt left in his rum . . The food is about to be done,so without putting on clothe,he ran outside to buy salt . . . Na so strong men call am ,"u wan dey shw us say u get broad chest abi"? . . Within a twinkle,dem just dey slap this guy . . D next day,i heard he packed out of ekosodin

Hahahahahahahahaaha....*falls inside gutter
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by mspee(f): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Feraz:
Are you serious? Wow!! Interesting. . . grin

I'm fine BTW. You?

I'm serious o, osasogie and armed robbers tho undecided even ghosts from UBTH grin lipsrsealed

I'm fine dear. How is the celebration going? smiley
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by confistified(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kelvin0:

true talk, but cappa green is now a very peaceful hostel o, been staying there since 2011. If u can survive ekosodin for five years witout having problems with dem cult boys or been pressurised to join them then anyone else can as well
. Hmmm identify urself pls
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by fredoooooo: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
chic2pimp:

Calling them cowards would be doing a disservice to real cowards out there. These hooligans are not only beneath cowards, they are way worse.

Amen o. May they never know peace. Tears of sorrow shall continue to be their portion for the rest of their lives.

Amen to ya prayer .. bros them don deal with you once when you dey school grin
merry Christmas bro !!!
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Unibentested(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
lrguru:
I was there when de built kappa green. We even went there for the hostel openin party. All the men way back at kappa green (2003) were all my hostel mate (HALL3) way back. They were all terrorist. I don't want to call names, but kappa green was the bomb. Talk about dodan-barracks, omo I don forget hostel names o. Its been a while and I missed Ekosodin and Golan height where I always eat my sweet eba

Missed all this hostels, aso rock, swiss base, pleasure villa, aita hostel, crystal palace, blessed vera, newtons, de-rate, domus (my friend had a gf there) and many others.

Dat Golan height Eba wey person nor fit finish...50 naira Eba go be like duplex

2 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Unibentested(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
alotofgrace:
is ds uniben student an mod

i finnished from uniben, stayed off edo street and off newton hostel......

how come this is fp?

MOD ke? Dis Uniben student joined Nairaland this week....U attended Uniben so you should know why this is FP...all d same Bad belle is allowed in MI's voice
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Feraz(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
mspee:

I'm serious o, osasogie and armed robbers tho undecided even ghosts from UBTH grin lipsrsealed

I'm fine dear. How is the celebration going? smiley
Just there. . . Normal having visitors over. . . Yours?
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Unibentested(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Adola1:
Thank God when I school @ Uniben Osasogie was my lodge. I finished around 2009

Osasogie had its own wahala...Ninja dey dia!...iyayi hostel, there Na die...My friend kept visiting someone there and always greeted the guys smoking outside the gate but they never answered him, the day he passed dem without greeting, they called him,asked him if he was the one sweeping the compound that he had the guts not to greet...as he wan explain, one of them Off cigar for him cheeks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Sezua(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
ozoebuka1:
lol I just have to quote this shiit... it got me lol....
my broda, if i write all my experience for ekosodin ehn!....u go laff till u faint, and i want mk u faint on xmas day

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Unibentested:

Dat Golan height Eba wey person nor fit finish...50 naira Eba go be like duplex
omo the eba be like hilton o. I de eat eba like se na under durex.

I still remembered campus-sheraton, that was buka-1 way back in 2001 at GSQ close to school hostel where u have lots of buka's, don't know if it still do exist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels / Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.