Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari (21755 Views)

Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri / US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency / Army Promotes 22 Brig-generals To Major-general, 37 Colonels To Brigadier-gener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by cannonnier(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Validated:
Where are Buhari's 2011, 2012 and 2013 Christmas messages?

What message does Buhari have for the families that lost their children serving in the North in 2011?

What Christmas message does Buhari have for all those who lost their livelihoods in Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi as a result of Sharia which he supported?

Please, these and many others who are victims of your religious bigotry do not need your message now! We know better. Do not hoodwink us with your supposed sympathy.

Merry Christmas Nigeria

F22RAPTOR:
a whole lot of empty talks...why wait till you are elected before you do what you have said, do it now so that we all can see that you mean business...smh

samflexxy:
you want to stop what you created

temitemi1:
Why want to wait till u are elected before u clean up ur mess... Stop been intoxicated abt Aso Rock because even ur dead body will never get to laid in Aso Rock. GEJ till 2019!!!

warrior01:
somebody should help me ask the hypocrite when last he attended the council of state meeting that deliberated on how to solve the boko haram crisis.

undecided

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2014
Arrant nonsense . You stopping what u created . David Cameron succeeded Tony Blair by as PM criticizing Tony Blair policies and the same time providing solutions to it. You just making vague promises
BH spitting dust since 1759 undecided
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by sokera: 8:15am On Dec 25, 2014
temitemi1:
Why want to wait till u are elected before u clean up ur mess... Stop been intoxicated abt Aso Rock because even ur dead body will never get to laid in Aso Rock. GEJ till 2019!!!
. Another illiterate in the room, how do you expect a man that is not in power to do the work of the president? Guess u agree your president is clueless to know the right thing to do, an intelligent president would have involve Obasanjo, Buhari , Babagida to help the country battle the boko haram problem but the truth is that the blockhead president is wanting to destroy the north before election , may your life be govern the way GEJ govern NIGERIA say amen if you think GEJ is working ?
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by hoobs(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2014
warrior01:
somebody should help me ask the hypocrite when last he attended the council of state meeting that deliberated on how to solve the boko haram crisis.
fashi am naaaa,must he b in Aso rock befor he would help solve d problem of a country he claims he loves..........foool!
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=cannonnier post=29183081]

Don't mind him. He is spitting dust undecided
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by sorom4: 8:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Why have you not done or profer solutions to it since it started? The last time I checked, you are a member of Security Council. Stop sharing cheap political gains that will not be of any good to us. Why didnt you stop poverty and all the ills of the society when you were a Dictator? Please, spare us the bullshit that you are poor. We all know that Buhari is rich!

3 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by kay1one(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2014
By calling his "boys" to order? !
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by maasoap(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2014
He said his administration would focus on how best to “make the condition of living of the common man the index for the assessment of our policies and not the amount of billionaires our administration would have made.”
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by sokera: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2014
inisco:
Buhari pls call ur boys to order if u wunt to earn my vote,like say i fit waste my vote 4 a boko-haram(bu-hari)
gej till buhari meet general sheacow nd whr is d meeting holding cos dss must hear
temitemi1:
. Another illiterate in the room, how do you expect a man that is not in power to do the work of the president? Guess u agree your president is clueless to know the right thing to do, an intelligent president would have involve Obasanjo, Buhari , Babagida to help the country battle the boko haram problem but the truth is that the blockhead president is wanting to destroy the north before election , may your life be govern the way GEJ govern NIGERIA say amen if you think GEJ is working ?

1 Like

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by dungburu: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Imagine the so called general that wept becos he lost power to clueless GEJ in 2011 election. What a pity ! What a shame ! Buhari is like Ciroma Chukunma Adekunle that writes Waec every year. He is a perennial looser that will still cry next year after defeating GEJ and not declared winner.
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2014
somebody please give me a reason to vote this man come 2015
So he knows his meeting with Generals can end the insurgency....
so why has he not met with the Generals since 2009?
Must he be in power before he can contribute to his own nation?

Can someone give me another reason to believe this man has notin 2 do with dis so called Insurgents?

3 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by secretcode01: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2014
Only a "FOOL" will still vote for GEJ! Evil is at it's peak. Smh... In fact, na thunder go strike that your foolish thumb you wanna use to vote for him. Amen!

1 Like

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by shiffynaani(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2014
Validated:
Where are Buhari's 2011, 2012 and 2013 Christmas messages?

What message does Buhari have for the families that lost their children serving in the North in 2011?

What Christmas message does Buhari have for all those who lost their livelihoods in Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi as a result of Sharia which he supported?

Please, these and many others who are victims of your religious bigotry do not need your message now! We know better. Do not hoodwink us with your supposed sympathy.

Merry Christmas Nigeria
forget the past and concentrate on your present says the law of life.if you don't forget the past how can you move on,my friend?? Boko is not buhari's company and if you are sure,why cant you present your evidence to the public now I am equally not happy with what is currently happening but the most trusted salvager now is Buhari.think wisely bro.nobody knows whose turn it's gonna be tomorrow with this boko boys

1 Like

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Niwdog(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2014
This old man should just chill. That someone gave 21billion dosen't mean the person is corrupt. He worked for it

2 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2014
Pension Salary scofflef mirthing...
Buh ur Children all schooled Abroad... na wa o... Any which way... GEJ till 2019
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by PassingShot(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2014
DrJoe1:
America, france, britain, etc wen dey suffer terrorism no get generals ni ?

It's because of their Generals that they are able to curtail and contain activities of their insurgency.
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by PassingShot(m): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2014
Niwdog:
This old man should just chill. That someone gave 21billion dosen't mean the person is corrupt. He worked for it

Story for the gods!
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by neocortex: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2014
"Rebranding Buhari"

Talk is cheap , any politician can say the same thing.
What is even more worrisome is that Buhari never get along with anyone, how does he intend to consult with the generals
He is only concerned about Nigeria's challenges only if elected, we are no fools.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Brightology2(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2014
falconey:
this one is a religious M.O.R.O.N.....
I pity u,let's see how buhari will enta Aso Rock kme 2015
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by ELAGAIE(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2014
The clueless GEJ wnts to b told only wat he wnts hear.
He plotted to assasinate ETSU NUPE for telling him d truth nd d reality on d ground.
SOLIDLY BEHIND PEOPLES' GENERAL
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by PassingShot(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2014
sawdust:

Can someone give me another reason to believe this man has notin 2 do with dis so called Insurgents?

Your reasoning is .....

When has it become his duty to meet the Generals? Doing that without being asked might even be misconstrued by the Jonathanians and PDP as having a sinister agenda.
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by azimibraun: 8:29am On Dec 25, 2014
Families and friends of those in whose hands we are suffering this terrible hardship will never agree with Mr Buhari. That's all I have to say.
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2014
berem:
He has solved an insurgency before as a military head of state, he will certainly do it again against boko haram if he becomes the next president. Buhari is not clueless like GEJ.
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Doyin2(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2014
sawdust:

How can people be this daft?

Who is suppose to meet with the generals,GEJ or GMB?

GMB should also solve our power and economic problems since ''he does not have to be in power to contribute to his own nation''.He should also have stopped the looting of the treasury .

Many souls have allowed parochial sentiments to override their sense of reasoning. I am shaking my head!
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by adbokus(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2014
falconey:
I don't think you are born with brain......a citizen like you should solve the insecurity and poverty level of the country?........what is the work of the clueless president? Oops I forgot is looting and to increase oil price....not only is he clueless even is followers
you are stupid for insulting that fellow! What he posted follows a sensible line of reasoning, why does he not use all that clout to help put insurgency to permanent rest now than wait until february until something starts getting done about it. Jonathan is Nigerian, he is a Nigerian, it's Nigerians who are being killed incessantly here. Some here have constantly, without fail, labelled the incumbent as 'clueless' and what not and that's ok, now let the 'clueful' general pitch in and help put an end to the meaningless&heartrending massacre! Is that too much of a reasonable idea for you...

5 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by ademega(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2014
This time next year , u will sending this message to Christians as the president of federal republic of Nigeria . The host of heaven knows.
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2014
Doyin2:

GMB should also solve our power and economic problems since ''he does not have to be in power to contribute to his own nation''.He should also have devise strategies to stop the looting of the treasury .

Many souls have allowed parochial sentiments to override their sense of reasoning. I am shaking my head!

now have u retired from being an intelligent young Man?
Or have u been in D.R Congo all d whyl?
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Doyin2(m): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2014
adbokus:

you are stupid for insulting that fellow! What he posted follows a sensible line of reasoning, why does he not use all that clout to help put insurgency to permanent rest now than wait until february until something starts getting done about it. Jonathan is Nigerian, he is a Nigerian, it's Nigerians who are being killed incessantly here. Some here have constantly, without fail, labelled the incumbent as 'clueless' and what not and that's ok, now let the 'clueful' general pitch in and help put an end to the meaningless&heartrending massare! Is that too much of a reasonable idea for you...

Is GMB by his statement not already giving GEJ some clue that he should meet with the Generals?

GMB should also solve our power and economic problems since ''he does not have to be in power to contribute to his own nation''.He should also have stopped the looting of the treasury .

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by medamillion(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2014
temitemi1:
y want 2 wait till ure elected b4 u clean up ur mess.Stop been intoxicated abt Aso Rock cos even ur dead body wil neva get 2 laid in Aso Rock. GEJ till 2019!!!
If I av my way I would av ban u till 2019
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2014
hoobs:
fashi am naaaa,must he b in Aso rock befor he would help solve d problem of a country he claims he loves..........foool!
Obasanjo who offered to proffer solution, was he offered the chance?
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by inisco: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari is scared of 21billion vote sory naira donated nd i fink he knws he will loose again come feb 2015 dats y he want to meet general sheacow,buhari is ur 100cows missing? Or are u meeting genera to kill ur fellow notherners as u said attack on bokoharam is an attack on notherners,sori i dont buy or patake on cheap propaganda
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Bitojoe(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2014
Does this man really know he's saying...he speaks as if we are all fool.now i can understand vividly about this boko haram issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Meets James Ibori (Photo) / Governor Ikpeazu Leads Abia State’s 126 Delegates To The PDP Convention / Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.