Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari (21756 Views)

Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri / US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency / Army Promotes 22 Brig-generals To Major-general, 37 Colonels To Brigadier-gener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2014
F22RAPTOR:
a whole lot of empty talks...why wait till you are elected before you do what you have said, do it now so that we all can see that you mean business...smh

tell ur boss to release the security budget amounting to trillions to him. nonsense
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2014
GMB is a joker, he talk too much these days.
Am not taking him seriously any longer and I don't advice anybody to take him serious hence fourth.

Vote for candidate of your choice except GMB in the fourth coming presidential election.

Signed
Tunubu
aka Tiefnubu
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by equityfem(m): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2014
@passingshot....All of these are political propaganda. Have you forgotten what he said before last election on air? Isn't he a Nigerian? Y must he then wait until 2015. I think u should start envisaging good governance and not deceit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2014
Caseless:
u blind frog, u jst displayed how shattered ur pitiable soul is on an online forum, and you have the trashy fingers to type this flatulence back at me. You are a rabbies-infected dog.
animal, is this why you are crying? oya run to your sugar mummy. you have no Case here
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by randomFYO: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Chibabi:
Other generals lyk SHEKAU, etc?

LoL, u funny.
I'll luv to see the general's reaction when approached with a handshake or a hug from a lady
grin

1 Like

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by VellyG(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2014
DaBullIT:

Afi Raptor naa , he ends BH now, Jona claims the Glory, why didn't Jona come up with the plan

Why didn't Jona approach GMB or anyone else for help

Cluless knows cluelessness can not resolve the issue

Yet , he's too stubborn / proud to ask for help , perhaps he's scared theyll ask for money

the way he was scared when Gallant US Marine forces came

Contract Ending BH to USA , he says they will take oil in exchange

or maybe he's scared US will find his link to the terror organization

IF you want to insult , kindly insult Oga the clueless

Homo Sapien Oshi
Stop talking thrash. Do u think the US where ready to assist with ground forces? They planned to use their air force which wouldn't have gone well with innocent lives in those affected areas.imagine the number of innocent lives that has been lost in Iraq all in the name of bombing ISIS target camps. You will still come here to blame gej wen such happens . pls cut him some slack .
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2014
balladin:

Your keyboard no get comma and fullstop?
so as u read am now u no undstnd my point abi i dey Wright appointment letter?
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by nice4igbo: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2014
the northern is finish, all you need is power to marry as many wife as you can, only in the northern nigerian a governor will take money from the state goverment porcket and marry widows for their young youths, nothern nigeria is like 1902year motor ok
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by sarutobie(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2014
anonimi:
When you read threads like this and note the many comments praising the clueless old soldier pensioner, you cannot but give credit to his packaging crew, whose media team is now headed by the same Dele Alake who has Tinubu's Commissioner for Information & Strategy (1999-2007) sold the FRAUDULENT Chicago drug money launderer to us as the best thing after sliced yam.

Now let's compare what we currently have to the alternative being proposed to us as replacement in similar situation =>

For those who may have forgotten the role played by then Vice President, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan more than seven years ago to ensure Niger Delta oil revenue continues to flow increasingly into the Federation Account shared with the 36 states and 774 LGAs

Meanwhile our over-packaged "brave & courageous" military DICTATOR could not play an elder statesman role even in comfortable, secure Saudi Arabia when the opportunity came shocked

We should not allow ourselves be taken for a ride yet again by these bloody SCAMMERS angry

one thing with your posts, you always back it up with facts and references...it is needed for nigerians who have short memory syndrome...I wonder what nigerians eat in their daily diet that causes them to forget even the most recent of history...it behooves me seriously.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by taharqa: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2014
warrior01:
somebody should help me ask the hypocrite when last he attended the council of state meeting that deliberated on how to solve the boko haram crisis.
Very good question...

4 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

wow...see this cow. What glory are u talking abt? can you see how stoopid u are? politicking with peoples lives. did u do comprehension in school, did u understand my comment before running ur lice infested mouth in public? all I said was talk is cheap, show us something and u are here displaying ur ignorance. stoopid almajiri

What Glory ? Your stewpiedity's rank among others is a field marshal

[size=15pt]One instance of Glory was Presidency claiming it contained Ebola , and they would have gotten away with it if NMA and NIGERIAN MASSES did not cry out [/size]

technically i am using my fingers not my mouth and one again you have failed ,

Talk is cheap , show us something that's 6 letters, compare that to what you wrote earlier

Finally , You need to be Educated on the Use of English , Implied terms and clear statements especially on the Internet, I still stand by my point , So far Nigeria has had a lot of presidents, at least 4 of them are still alive , Why can BadLuck Egbere Joesatan Ask for help / advice, why are you angry that GMB Promised to seek help and END boko haram ... GEJ's been there for 5 years almost, Shame on you

and don't quote me if you have nothing reasonable to say , else that thunder will strike you this harmattan
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by anonimi: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2014
Caseless:
gej is empty, yet he doesn't wanna be seen asking his supposed opponents (e.g gmb) for help ; because ppl would say going to d person he defeated at the poll displays that the person is a better candidate afterall.

Too many LAZY folks on parade today who are simply regurgitating LIES they have been fed by the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC over the years about this insurgency.
Below from the same news on Boko Haram wanting "trusted" General Muhammadu Buhari (who was governor of North East state, with Maiduguri home base of BH as capital) as mediator is the following response from the Presidency =>

But, the Presidency on Thursday said the proposed ceasefire by Boko Haram was a welcome development, if it was intended to achieve the objectives of peace and security.

Presidential spokesman, Reuben Abati, said the position of President Goodluck Jonathan had been that he was ready for dialogue if members of the sect could come forward.

He said, “Yes, I have seen the story in which the Boko Haram is reportedly declaring a ceasefire and the opening of dialogue. I think it is important to restate the position of government in this matter.

“The Federal Government is committed to peace and security for the benefit of all Nigerians.

“ If what the proposed ceasefire is intended to achieve are the objectives of peace and security, then it is a welcome development.

“Don’t forget that President Jonathan made it clear that if the people behind Boko Haram are ready to come forward, and table their grievances, then government will be willing to listen to those grievances.

“There have been attempts before now, by concerned persons to reach out to the Boko Haram through back channels, in response to government’s call that all efforts should be made to resolve the problem. I suspect that this latest development may be related to that.”

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-wants-talks/

That was way back in November 2012 i.e. more than two years ago.
How many lives have been lost due to General Muhammadu Buhari preferring to play politics rather than be a patriotic elder statesman
How many shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2014
falconey:
I don't think you are born with brain......a citizen like you should solve the insecurity and poverty level of the country?........what is the work of the clueless president? Oops I forgot is looting and to increase oil price....not only is he clueless even is followers
and what do you have for brains poo? why can't people make an argument without insults?

2 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by sarutobie(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2014
anonimi:

Too many LAZY folks on parade today who are simply regurgitating LIES they have been fed by the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC over the years about this insurgency.
Below from the same news on Boko Haram wanting "trusted" General Muhammadu Buhari (who was governor of North East state, with Maiduguri home base of BH as capital) as mediator is the following response from the Presidency =>

That was way back in November 2012 i.e. more than two years ago.
How many lives have been lost due to General Muhammadu Buhari preferring to play politics rather than be a patriotic elder statesman
How many shocked
destroying fictitious lies and propaganda with cold hard facts and references...

5 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Doyin2(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2014
ElekeNtioba:
Yeah, we know your real Generals. The Abubakar Shekaus from the first to the current fourth. Doing your bidding and trying to prove that you are the only who can solve the insurgency. The ultimate aim being intimidating fearful Nigerians into electing you.

Funny how Nigerians now have memory the size of a chicken's that they have forgotten the ultimate goal of this raghead who can barely hide his islamic extremism.

Whats the difference between Abubakar Shekau's dreams of an islamic caliphate in Nigeria and Buhari's dreams of Nigeria with sharia constitution??

The difference is violence! GMB never supported the use of violence to implement the sharia.There is nothing evil about Sharia.Sharia is a constitution for the muslims ,just like the Nigerian constuitution. It has nothing to do with Christians,because it can only be applied to any muslim that embraces it.Please google is your friend.find what sharia law is all about(not about those using violence to enforce it,please)

The constitution of Nigeria is also very clear about sharia:

260. (1) There shall be a Sharia Court of Appeal of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

262. (1) The Sharia Court of Appeal shall, in addition to such other jurisdiction as may be conferred upon it by an Act of the National Assembly, exercise such appellate and supervisory jurisdiction in civil proceedings involving questions of Islamic personal law.
(2) For the purpose of subsection (1) of this section, the Sharia Court of Appeal shall be competent to decide -
(a) any question of Islamic personal law regarding a marriage concluded in accordance with that law, including a question relating to the validity or dissolution of such a marriage or a question that depends on such a marriage and relating to family relationship or the guardianship of an infant;
(b) where all the parties to the proceeding are Muslims, any question of Islamic personal law regarding a marriage, including the validity or dissolution of that marriage, or regarding family relationship, a foundling or the guardianship of an infant;
(c) any question of Islamic personal law regarding a wakf, gift, will or succession where the endower, donor, testator or deceased person is a Muslim;
(d) any question of Islamic personal law regarding an infant, prodigal or person of unsound mind who is a Muslim or the maintenance or the guardianship of a Muslim who is physically or mentally infirm; or
(e) where all the parties to the proceedings, being Muslims, have requested the court that hears the case in the first instance to determine that case in accordance with Islamic personal law, any other question.

Enough of all this religious blackmail against GMB. The spread of sharia across Nigeria is for only Muslims that would want it to apply to them only.

GMB has never pretended not to be a muslim. However ,that someone is a devout Christian or Muslim should not be a subject of blackmail.Religious intolerance is the bane of the Nigerian society.

1 Like

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2014
DaBullIT:

What Glory ? Your stewpiedity's rank among others is a field marshal

[size=15pt]One instance of Glory was Presidency claiming it contained Ebola , and they would have gotten away with it if NMA and NIGERIAN MASSES did not cry out [/size]

technically i am using my fingers not my mouth and one again you have failed ,

Talk is cheap , show us something that's 6 letters, compare that to what you wrote earlier

Finally , You need to be Educated on the Use of English , Implied terms and clear statements especially on the Internet, I still stand by my point , So far Nigeria has had a lot of presidents, at least 4 of them are still alive , Why can BadLuck Egbere Joesatan Ask for help / advice, why are you angry that GMB Promised to seek help and END boko haram ... GEJ's been there for 5 years almost, Shame on you

and don't quote me if you have nothing reasonable to say , else that thunder will strike you this harmattan
honestly you have only succeeded in saying nothing. read your comment again, u will understand what I mean. and stop getting angry its bad for your health.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2014
VellyG:

Stop talking thrash. Do u think the US where ready to assist with ground forces? They planned to use their air force which wouldn't have gone well with innocent lives in those affected areas.imagine the number of innocent lives that has been lost in Iraq all in the name of bombing ISIS target camps. You will still come here to blame gej wen such happens . pls cut him some slack .

You began your comment rudely , but ended it like a well mannered mature man, eye for an eye says , your stewwpied . US was ready and US brought ground forces November 7 2014 , Another set of US forces not less than 40 in number arrived, those were the people who wanted to train Nigerian Army's forces and even get on site with them before Clueless sent them packing .

Every War has casualties

B[size=18pt]oko Haram is waging war on Nigerians , what about those innocent people who died at a bus station , in churches , in mosques , in the market , Don't they deserve to live ? ? ?,

But in case you do not know , There's what they call Laser guided missile , pinpoint accuracy and napalm bombs , US conducts aerial survey, the check and monitor movements and launch an assault, they don't just bomb people anyhow .
[/size]
Another credible news fact shows that in less than 1 month , US has destroyed more than 1000 ISIL members, that kind of support and campaign would have ended Boko Haram or at least make them scatter and powerless

When you want to comment , connect the fingers to the brain , make sure nothing is blocking the Wifi signal from your brain and don't back people who are ignorant, stewpied and sentimental , it may save your life someday
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by datribune: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2014
Thank u my president-in waiting. We ar wit u on dis national mission. All our hands ar on deck to rescue d ship of state dat is drifting aimlessly & in danger of sinking in d evil sea of corruption under dis most corrupt, clueless & effeminate leader in our history. There's too much at stake. Failure is not an option. We can't go on like dis. SAI BUHARI
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by wazobia50(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2014
Is it dis same jona that is playing simple politics with boko haram we are voting 2015?he said **they are our family so we can't crush them** and millions of pple are dying everyday. That's thje problem I hv with him,if he can not investigate buhari or any sponsor of boko haram and can not crush them then he is not worthy of my vote come 2015,how long will I continue to see people dying,wil I vote a president that will make my born,unborn children see blood shed frm younger age so that it can affect their thinking? We shld accept it that jona is weak,voted him because he had to shoes,no cloth,no school and today is he thesame person?i careless but the basic whc is life and security he shldnt toil with it. I voted him and gave him permission to use my share of resources to secure and protect me annd my family but that is not what am getting,most importantly if not God my children are not even safe. I will not continue in dis mess,I love jona because he is a new generation and represent the new age but its not enough to just be a new age representative but with leadership charisma whc he lacks. And the ideoogy of the party is affecting his stewardship**we must continue to rule Nigeria whether we rule well or not,it will always remain our game** this time it must end.
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by koikoi2(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2014
sahel:
He also promised to involve serving and retired
military generals to devise an effective strategy
to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as
President in 2015.

I hope we are not going back to military rule.

sathel:
This year’s celebration of the birth of Jesus
Christ symbolises peace, love and togetherness
to mankind. It reminds us, once again, of the
exemplary life of Jesus Christ and the ordinary
yet spectacular circumstances of His birth. His
life enjoins all of us to follow his path by offering
to sacrifice our selfish desires for the good of
our country and mankind in general. This
event, however, is taking place at a period of
serious security challenges across the length
and breadth of our dear country.

Is Buhari now a Christian?
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2014
Doyin2:

The difference is violence! GMB never supported the use of violence to implement the sharia.There is nothing evil about Sharia.Sharia is a constitution for the muslims ,just like the Nigerian constuitution. It has nothing to do with Christians,because it can only be applied to any muslim that embraces it.Please google is your friend.find what sharia law is all about(not about those using violence to enforce it,please)

The constitution of Nigeria is also very clear about sharia:

260. (1) There shall be a Sharia Court of Appeal of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

262. (1) The Sharia Court of Appeal shall, in addition to such other jurisdiction as may be conferred upon it by an Act of the National Assembly, exercise such appellate and supervisory jurisdiction in civil proceedings involving questions of Islamic personal law.
(2) For the purpose of subsection (1) of this section, the Sharia Court of Appeal shall be competent to decide -
(a) any question of Islamic personal law regarding a marriage concluded in accordance with that law, including a question relating to the validity or dissolution of such a marriage or a question that depends on such a marriage and relating to family relationship or the guardianship of an infant;
(b) where all the parties to the proceeding are Muslims, any question of Islamic personal law regarding a marriage, including the validity or dissolution of that marriage, or regarding family relationship, a foundling or the guardianship of an infant;
(c) any question of Islamic personal law regarding a wakf, gift, will or succession where the endower, donor, testator or deceased person is a Muslim;
(d) any question of Islamic personal law regarding an infant, prodigal or person of unsound mind who is a Muslim or the maintenance or the guardianship of a Muslim who is physically or mentally infirm; or
(e) where all the parties to the proceedings, being Muslims, have requested the court that hears the case in the first instance to determine that case in accordance with Islamic personal law, any other question.

Enough of all this religious blackmail against GMB. The spread of sharia across Nigeria is for only Muslims that would want it to apply to them only.

GMB has never pretended not to be a muslim. However ,that someone is a devout Christian or Muslim should not be a subject of blackmail.

you have made a valid point. but because of the level of illiteracy in the north, some unscrupulous elements are bound to take advantage of the implementation to cause chaos as was the case some years back. my point is this; if you can sync your argument with the thought pattern of those 'elements' in the north, I will support the implementation of that law. if not just forget it.
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by PassingShot(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2014
equityfem:
@passingshot....All of these are political propaganda. Have you forgotten what he said before last election on air? Isn't he a Nigerian? Y must he then wait until 2015. I think u should start envisaging good governance and not deceit.

I don't think it's a deceit. And he couldn't have met with some Generals to discuss how to tackle Boko Haram without being requested to do so by the Presidency. If he had done that, they would have even misconstrued his genuine intention to mean he plans a sinister agenda.

In GMB I trust!
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

honestly you have only succeeded in saying nothing. read your comment again, u will understand what I mean. and stop getting angry its bad for your health.

In reality i am saying a lot , but it may sound like nothing to you probably because your still living with ancient mentality, you don't read, research or draw objective conclusions, you are liike a projectile and when you fall , you and your type will eventually succumb or insult me, so i am waiting for the counter insult

and just so it is not clear, You asked me what glory Gej would claim if GMB succeeds in ending Boko haram now , and i cited the example where Medical association despite being on strike came out to campaign / create awareness and even treat victims of Ebola, but GEJ in his carelessness released a report which claimed his administration ended Ebola, a move which was not accepted by the Nigerian masses or the Nigerian Medical Association

Furthermore, I asked WHY DIDN'T GEJ CONSULT OTHER PEOPLE AND SEEK ASSISTANCE ,

if after this you still type trash, someone should seize your phone , you don't deserve to be on Internet
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2014
koikoi2:
He also promised to involve serving and retired
military generals to devise an effective strategy
to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as
President in 2015.

I hope we are not going back to military rule.

“This year’s celebration of the birth of Jesus
Christ symbolises peace, love and togetherness
to mankind. It reminds us, once again, of the
exemplary life of Jesus Christ and the ordinary
yet spectacular circumstances of His birth. His
life enjoins all of us to follow his path by offering
to sacrifice our selfish desires for the good of
our country and mankind in general. This
event, however, is taking place at a period of
serious security challenges across the length
and breadth of our dear country.

Is Buhari now a Christian?
actually, he didn't write this...(clears throat.)
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2014
samflexxy:
you want to stop what you created

GEJ till 2099
no his trying to tell us that the so called rtd generals r more wise more educated more intelligence than d once in office now, so this rtd gs go cary guns go fight boko abi them go bring new soldiers chai

if those countries that shared borders with Nigeria lik chad n others can tighten their border with Nigeria then boko wil go down by seventy percent
but d issue is that those countries r poor they don't hv that kind of mony to fund such securities
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by sammhi(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2014
the truth is democracy is for people with intellect who can tell between good and bad.. from all these comments it shows we not ripe for it. the loosers are the masses whilst the politicians smile to the bank.
GMB= GEJ ..APC = PDP. only fools think there is difference.
A society cannot improve if the people are indolent and lazy. GMB feel his people are suffering and is on mission to rescue them. not by teaching them how to catch fish but by spoon feeding them like GEJis doing to SS. simple. how long will the spoon feeding last? even if he rule for eight years spoon feeding them then wat happens after dat? it will be back to square one. poverty all over again... period
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by JANK23H(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2014
dedetosin:

GMB was a former head of state. Idiagbon was his assistant. Shagari was a different administration who defeated awolowo.
I know that,during the peak of the maitasine insurgency Shehu Shagari was the president at the time while GMB was a GCO.

Maitasine was killed in 1980.Even after his death his followers continued in their senseless attacks until 1989.Years after GMB was ousted .You can make your research.
www.saharagossip..com/2014/10/maitatsine-bloodbath-nigerias-religious.html

2 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by myola(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2014
adbokus:

you are stupid for insulting that fellow! What he posted follows a sensible line of reasoning, why does he not use all that clout to help put insurgency to permanent rest now than wait until february until something starts getting done about it. Jonathan is Nigerian, he is a Nigerian, it's Nigerians who are being killed incessantly here. Some here have constantly, without fail, labelled the incumbent as 'clueless' and what not and that's ok, now let the 'clueful' general pitch in and help put an end to the meaningless&heartrending massacre! Is that too much of a reasonable idea for you...
I just realized most people commenting on this forum are either secondary school children or refused to grow pass that stage despite they have come of age, that is why they always resolved to abusing instead of present their points maturely and objectively.
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by HirstMOG(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2014
Must Buhari be president before he can partner with Ex-generals to save his dear country from Boko Haram? Political strategy!! Who una de fool?? I de observe sha!!

1 Like

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Doyin2(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2014
I believe GMB meant well.He is already indirectly telling GEJ what to do!

GMB is unveiling his manifesto.Those asking him to implement his manifesto now must be clowns.So he should also solve our power and economic problems,including the looting of the treasury,before he becomes president?

I am laughing in Greek!

The problem is that we allow parochial sentiments to override our sense of reasoning.
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by mustymatic(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2014
More people have been killed in the name of
Jesus than ANY Other name in the history of the
world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Kwankwaso Speaks On Alleged Involvement In Bribe Videos / N950m Fraud: Judge Rejects Shekarau’s Request To Attend Buhari Rally. / Roads Blocked As Kano Residents Welcome Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.