Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari (21754 Views)

Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri / US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency / Army Promotes 22 Brig-generals To Major-general, 37 Colonels To Brigadier-gener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by londoner: 12:52am On Dec 28, 2014
jpphilips:

And you think that an Urchin like you understand counterinsurgency more than Buhari?
A rifraf without a surname that cannot even afford a military form is now selling his derision to a decorated General?

I don't blame you afterall Tecno has given you a 10mb voice so you can now dine with the gods, Aturu.

At least approach a response with some class and at least some intellectual reasoning....lol The above is such a poor showing.

Buhari knows nothing about modern terrorism, he has never fought it. The people that know and are currenntly fighting terrorism, I mean todays terrorism, are not among Nigeria's retired generals.

In other countries, such as mine, terrorist plots are actually foiled. The military are not just left to play soldiers with them. They have intelligence outfits that stop them before they can even pack explosive into a car and cause a Nyanya bombing, or a wuse bombing.

Here anti terrorist squads arrest these people in their homes.........no need to go to Sambisa forest to stage a shoot out.

Or do you think places like the UK and US are no longer on the terrorist list of prime targets?

Lol, they have largely been unable to pull of another 911 or London bombing, and its not because of some retired generals.

Why do you think in Nigeria BH bombs and even kidnaps at will? But in other places like the UK and US, not so much?

'Decorated Buhari' has been in Nigeria all along, with the bombing and has not contributed to any solution, in fact he rather comes out with unproductive messages, totally unrelated with any type of solution, but rather stoking the fire.

To him, its obviously more important to use his air time to be anti Jonathan

If he feels he and his retirees know the answer, how selfish of him not to have come out with it before now, rather than holding his "end BH in a month" cards to his chest. Holding Nigeria randsom to elect him first.

No military man, decorate or not, that is patriotic and holds the lives of his fellow citizens highly would do that.

So, yes my friend I will say so, again and again..............Buhari does not know how to combat modern terrorism, he does not know that it is a mindset that is to be fought, an indoctrination and not just some rag-tag rebel army.

By the way, in your reply, please try to remember the manners you were brought up with.......thanks in advance.

....as you were.............

1 Like

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by myola(m): 1:35am On Dec 28, 2014
JANK23H:

Shagari was the head of state at the time not GMB.
most people talking about buhari solved insurgency then, know next to nothing about maitatsine insurgent they want to lecture us buhari solved.
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by vanunu: 6:38am On Dec 28, 2014
nigerianvenom:

exactly my thought.
he vehemently refused to attend any council of state meeting since 2003 and now would love others to obey him.
anyway,hes dreaming and one thing about dreams is that it is big ,very big but rarely comes to fruition

He was too big to attend de oputa panel to answer charges
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by jpphilips(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
londoner:

At least approach a response with some class and at least some intellectual reasoning....lol The above is such a poor showing.

Buhari knows nothing about modern terrorism, he has never fought it. The people that know and are currenntly fighting terrorism, I mean todays terrorism, are not among Nigeria's retired generals.

In other countries, such as mine, terrorist plots are actually foiled. The military are not just left to play soldiers with them. They have intelligence outfits that stop them before they can even pack explosive into a car and cause a Nyanya bombing, or a wuse bombing.

Here anti terrorist squads arrest these people in their homes.........no need to go to Sambisa forest to stage a shoot out.

Or do you think places like the UK and US are no longer on the terrorist list of prime targets?

Lol, they have largely been unable to pull of another 911 or London bombing, and its not because of some retired generals.

Why do you think in Nigeria BH bombs and even kidnaps at will? But in other places like the UK and US, not so much?

'Decorated Buhari' has been in Nigeria all along, with the bombing and has not contributed to any solution, in fact he rather comes out with unproductive messages, totally unrelated with any type of solution, but rather stoking the fire.

To him, its obviously more important to use his air time to be anti Jonathan

If he feels he and his retirees know the answer, how selfish of him not to have come out with it before now, rather than holding his "end BH in a month" cards to his chest. Holding Nigeria randsom to elect him first.

No military man, decorate or not, that is patriotic and holds the lives of his fellow citizens highly would do that.

So, yes my friend I will say so, again and again..............Buhari does not know how to combat modern terrorism, he does not know that it is a mindset that is to be fought, an indoctrination and not just some rag-tag rebel army.

By the way, in your reply, please try to remember the manners you were brought up with.......thanks in advance.

....as you were.............

Tell that to the French who just lost 12 citizens to virgin hunters at the heart of Paris.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu / Ekiti Govt Imposes Curfew, Bans Public Gathering Of More Than 20 / Daddy Showkey Meets James Ibori (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.