Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters (46146 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by goldseal(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2014
Why course the darkness when you can light the candle. Seek the services of a professional matchmaker. And pray. Attend programmes in church. You will be amazed at the result u will get.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Genea(f): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2014
macdon4all:
most times na we dey use our own hand cause problem for ourselves,tomorrow now we go dey cry no husband
lol am nt confessn anytin bt am just saying dat if i dnt get married b4 30,i wont kill my sef or deprive my sef of joy because its compulsory as a naija woman 2 marry
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by mark666: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2014
Lady Michael. Na agent u be? U go get dinner usual 10% when its done. Send a private mail of her pix and number to akagod666@yahoo.com
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2014
WildChild00:

You are right..
Marry Xmas to u!
merry xmas to u too.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Genea(f): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2014
haibe:
But u will be having se.x right? with who?
am nt answering dis
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by firetrap(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2014
people are asking if she's pretty or of she's nice. the most important thing to ask is if she puts herself out there to be noticed. does she go out, does she mingle with friends , does she take good care of herself. there's no way people will "toast" her if she does not make herself available.

at least twice a week it is advisable that she goes out to places where the kind of person she feels she needs in her life might also frequent. you can't. help someone who has made no effort to help themselves

2 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by deloon(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2014
Debeloved87:
hello...I can befriend her if she likes and got the cash too ...she could even be my baby mama.its not compulsory to marry..08189567951
If the 87 in your username implies you were born in 1987, then its a shame...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by godsgift233: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2014
temitemi1:
She should be prayerful, there is nothing GOD can't do...

instead of u to give a good advise u ar saying she shud pray and wait for another 35 years. because the person u ar telling her to pray to does nt exist..
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Henrychris(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2014
contact me i will be willing to give in

1 Share

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by esere826: 8:51am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:
I really need advise from especially the men
My colleague is gonna be 35 in a few months and is not married or even have toasters. She has reached a point where she doesn't even think about it.
She says she sometimes asks herself on why she's still single and concludes that maybe she's not supposed to ever marry.
I really feel sorry for her but don't know how to advise her.
Please what could be the issue? Abd how to I advise her?

single men between the ages of 34 and 45 are very few oooo
and tend to be very selective especially if they have it all

Introductions could do the trick
just make sure she is not hooked up time wasters while at the same time ensuring that she doesnt com across as viciously desperate for marriage

...by the way, you shouldn't feel sorry for someone because of husband issue. Marriage is not everything

3 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by yomi007k(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2014
I can toast her. Hope she's a nice person tho.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

No dear, she's really nice and calm. Always keep to her self.

In the 2 years I have known her,have never had an issue with her

Doesnt mean she relates same with other people especially guys. Strange guys approaching her. #JustSayingThough.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Fawklicant: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

My colleague is gonna be 35 in a few months and is not married or even have toasters. She has reached a point where she doesn't even think about it.
She says she sometimes asks herself on why she's still single and concludes that maybe she's not supposed to ever marry.

She got big yansh
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by mechanics(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

she has a church abi, she shud meet her pastors 4 prayers and also meet her marriage committee members 4 counselling, she shud also attend any singles program in her church or outside her church, she wil definitely find d will of God.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Cheadiva(f): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2014
Rxpetite:

so you have met the lady in question? cos op never said anything about yanga
she doesnt nid to mention dah
I'm also a lady and i knw aw we do yanga

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by rashygenius: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

No dear, she's really nice and calm. Always keep to her self.

In the 2 years I have known her,have never had an issue with her
u said 2years...dt means she was 33years den..she go don caim down by dt time
had it been u knew her durin her 20's,I 4 gree..anyways,if she's a muslim,tell her to join any societal grp..b it Mss,tmc,nasfat,anyone....and she shld dress well,neatly and also b punctual/involve hersef in progs she attends
One day..One broda will hook her up 4 a Masinah(2nd wife),and if she's lucky she mite c a single broda though its rare cin such at dt Age
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Cheadiva(f): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2014
sawdust:

neighbour,pls slow down
lol.v heard u

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2014
tosag:
We should stop all these childish talk. Somebody is seeking for advice, if we dont have anything to contribute just chill, read and learn.
ok boss
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2014
Cheadiva:
she doesnt nid to mention dah
I'm also a lady and i knw aw we do yanga
so all unmarried people are single because they were doing 'yanga'?
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by zadok60: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

honestly,i would love to meet her..
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by chux76(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
insult you? hmmmmm, when next you raise a topic never raise the dust, we all marry based on choice and I believe you have yours, you brought up an issue and I felt we can solve it based on the choice of wife I can easily influence him with, you are here talking about tribalism, since she's your. collegue, you can refer her to your friends then if she worth it. Happy xmas

U need 2 take a chill pill bro, the OP's response 2 u wasnt in any way insulting,you read a wrong meaning to it. If you had taken d time 2 read her response you will understand.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by ketmus4islam(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2014
Send her picture let seeSend her picture let seeSend her picture let see
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by patfem(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2014
My simpl advice 4 u is 2 seek d face of d lord almighty by fasting n praying. Just b sinsere wit urself, act Godly, bliev in God n ur answer is sure.
REMEMBER, God tym is d Best
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by tesorunke(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2014
Vry easy, encourage her to pray all the time,bt it wil b easy 2 convince her if u also pray vry well. Then snd her contacts and let guys start disturbin her,she may develop frndshp wit one.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by greatmarshall(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
insult you? hmmmmm, when next you raise a topic never raise the dust, we all marry based on choice and I believe you have yours, you brought up an issue and I felt we can solve it based on the choice of wife I can easily influence him with, you are here talking about tribalism, since she's your. collegue, you can refer her to your friends then if she worth it. Happy xmas
You are just being harsh and unreasonable... The op hasn't replied you wrongly to warrant all this your ranting... If only you can react harshly to this op that has done nothing wrong to you, then I suppose bad manners runs in your lineage and that's why your uncle isn't married at his age... Very funny...

3 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by mikolo80: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2014
justwise:
[/b]

No need for that, you haven't done or said anything wrong, you don't need to apologise to any backward thinking individual here
what is backward in what that guy said,you de find work,the owner of the work give una criteria to apply una de vex with am.you fit employ carpenter to do eye surgery for una?na wa o, simple 'call if she is ibo na in caause dis kin acrimony!
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by bola4dprec(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

if she really mean it and we are compatible medically I hope we need to hook for real deal
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by popcykaylah(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2014
most of this girls don paint the town red before ..them don use husbands do boyfriend ...do yanga dey form fine girl forgetting say time dey go..when them come old finish them go come dey say people no dey toast em ...why will a guy toast 35 year old chick when there are younger blood out there .
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by mikolo80: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2014
justwise:
[/b]

No need for that, you haven't done or said anything wrong, you don't need to apologise to any backward thinking individual here
what is backward in what that guy said,you de find work,the owner of the work give una criteria to apply una de vex with am.you fit employ carpenter to do eye surgery for una?na wa o, simple 'call if she is ibo na in caause dis kin acrimony!is it you that will determine whate his uncle wants in a woman,no wonder she is single,when she wont give guys what they want,

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by greatmarshall(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Henrychris:
contact me i will be willing to give in
lol... You never see person for face you don dey put pic make dem contact you... cheesy
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by zubby29(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2014
ROZZAYY:
U or ur colleague? Make we know b4 we talk.
rozzay dis is unlike u.even if she is d 1 jst drop ur advice nd make a fellow sister happy
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by micklplus(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Was it? My apologies. Am deeply sorry.was just too surprised that at that age and in this era. one is still insisting on a certain tribe to marry.
My fiancee is calabar and am from a totally different tribe yet he has all that I want in a man so it puzzles me when I see people being tribalistic on marriage

Once again,my apologies

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2004 Vs 2016 Pictures Of A Couple / My Pre-wedding Photos / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.