Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper (22963 Views)

Buhari’s Bribe Tears Northern Pastors Apart / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper / RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by orimsamsam(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nonybb:
ATTRIBUTE AND CHARACTER OF A BUHARIST

If you are a Buharist...

¤You must be a Northerner

¤Your religion must be Islam

¤You must hate Jonathan without concrete cause

¤You must be violent and an anarchist

¤You must be abusive and might have called Our President shoeless, clueless and Otuoke drunkered

¤You must have covertly loved Boko Haram when they started newly but now hates them because you have that conception that GEJ is culpable (In other words, you must be a former sympathizer of Boko Haram)

¤Your Party must be APC

¤You must/might secretly love Sharia

¤You might partly be unexposed academically

¤You must have a Born-To-Rule Mentality Syndrome

¤2015 might be the year you will first kill somebody in your life due to electoral disfavour

¤You must have blamed GEJ for too much rain this year

And lastly,

¤You must hate and insult me for telling you this #TRUTH

. Bro tank God for mtn. Recharge 100 Get 10 mb free.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by okiezman(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
What do you expect? If they don't APC arms wing will come for their lives and that of their family
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by omenka(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2014

On the need to achieve successful 2015
general elections, Pastor Yahaya, who
warned against manipulation of religion,
said: “We are calling on all Nigerians to
shun manipulators of religion for political
goals.
This is very instructive!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by orimsamsam(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Since pdp want to play both tribal and religious politics. Let the game begin.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Erection(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
R.I.P cattle rearer.. #Mumu BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Flets: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
The pastors are a joke.... anyway, anybody can claim to be a pastor.

Now it does not matter that someone promised to spread sharia across the country
It doesn't matter than someone urged Muslims to vote only muslims (and has no respect for Christianity)
It does not matter that dogs and baboons (christians) will be soaked in blood
It doesnt matter that Buhari supports the bokoharam onslaught and have condemned the Nigerian Army attack on them

All of a sudden, it is more around returning presidency to the north than defending Christianity. We shall see.

Buhari will definitely be humiliated come 2015 but I doubt if there will be a united Nigeria in 2019 after GEJ for a northerner to rule. The precedence has been set already.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by chemali: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
WOCKHARDI:
So Northern pastors are now into politics supporting APC. Jonathan is no longer a worthy Christian abe?
Is olumba olumba a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Erection(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari will remain INEC customer till I come meet him.. grin grin GEJ till Buhari draw Jesus tatoo on chest and shout Haliluyah oo! cool cool cool R.I.P Buhari (MUMU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Ikegift4real(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
who cares?
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Lakayanah: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Apc propaganda will not work. I like humans we are like puppets we enjoy being pulled by the strings. How can we allow a few men and women to control us me inclusive. Don't allow anyone to force their religious beliefs down your throats and don't be fooled by thieves that will lot our treasury dry. This nonsense that a Muslim must pick a christian in order to rule us is absolute trash choose good men and women to run the affairs of our beloved country. Can we for once forget about religion and tribal sentiments. I tell you all e warriors that's the only way forward. As a person I dislike hell rufai but if he can do the job in kaduna please let him have all the votes, for now kaduna has no alternative. Lets be wise stop being puppets for masters who do not care if you live or die full stop.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Rilwayne001: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
scribble:
BS

Redeemed Pastors are some of the greediest men on the planet

God knows
We dont want this Osinbajo Redeemed member 419

The person below this post is an ethno religious sharia propagating fulani cow rearing arse

grin grin LMAO
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
MrMcJay:

See Frustration
febuary is not far, wait and see. If you like, buy ipad for Buhari,take him to football viewing centres like stadium to watch matches,carry him to shows, wear him igbo, yoruba,idoma atires or buy him suit to wear to cover all his dirtiness and extremism, we will not fall for that. He remains a bloody jihadist and will never get that national acceptance. Feb is just one month and few weeks, most of you will be treated of high bp, stroke,mental failure even heart failure, the fool am quoting has the affarementioned problems. Sorrows for you.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by LET4U: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nonybb:

If you are a Buharist...

¤You must be abusive and might have called Our President shoeless, clueless and Otuoke drunkered

¤You must have covertly loved Boko Haram when they started newly but now hates them because you have that conception that GEJ is culpable (In other words, you must be a former sympathizer of Boko Haram)

¤Your Party must be APC

¤2015 might be the year you will first kill somebody in your life due to electoral disfavour

And lastly,

¤You must hate and insult me for telling you this #TRUTHLIES

Why not you been insult? For as humanbeans to think in the same way as ANGOLU do.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by dachpee(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
They made that comment under duress, to avoid Bihari men, BH, we know they are joking, is Prof the president or the BH boss
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by oluwatobiloba88: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
All na wash, apshit propaganda,buhari the old big fool will be defeated for the 4th time come 2015. 23 million nigerians rejected him in 2003, 22 million nigerians also rejected him him in 2007 and in 2011 more than 21 million nigerians said NO to him. I wonder how he will get a national acceptance, I am more than sure that 20 million nigerians will say HELL NO to him come 2015. Untill then, those satans that are already let loosed will burn and kill so many people in the pakistani region of northen nigeria. Merry christmas and happy new year.

Am sorry for u.... U'll soon come to realize how much Nigerians have realized that GEJ was a unanimous mistake in the last election.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by tuasefemi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
All na wash, apshit propaganda,buhari the old big fool will be defeated for the 4th time come 2015. 23 million nigerians rejected him in 2003, 22 million nigerians also rejected him him in 2007 and in 2011 more than 21 million nigerians said NO to him. I wonder how he will get a national acceptance, I am more than sure that 20 million nigerians will say HELL NO to him come 2015. Untill then, those satans that are already let loosed will burn and kill so many people in the pakistani region of northen nigeria. Merry christmas and happy new year.

Even your masters know that they have got it all wrong this time around...pls try and read the hand writing on the wall, 80% of gej's supporters in 2011 are bluntly against and furiously angry with him this time-the reason is not far fetched...
Not you nor any saTANist propagandists can salvage gej come 2015!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by tuasefemi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:

Even your masters know that they have got it all wrong this time around...pls try and read the hand writing on the wall, 80% of gej's supporters in 2011 are bluntly against and furiously angry with him this time-the reason is not far fetched...
Not you nor any saTANist propagandists can rescue gej come 2015!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by PassingShot(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nonybb:
ATTRIBUTE AND CHARACTER OF JONATHANIANS
If you are a Jonathanian...

¤You must be a Southerner or Northerner, it doesn't matter

¤Your religion must be Islam or Christianity, it doesn't matter

¤You must hate Buhari without concrete cause

¤You must be a religious and ethnic bigot

¤You must be abusive and might have called Buhari Boko Haram sponsor, Jihadist and Fulani herdsman

¤You must have covertly loved Boko Haram when they started newly but now hates them because you have that conception that Buhari is culpable (In other words, you must be a former sympathizer of Boko Haram)

¤Your Party must be PDP

¤You must have a "it's Our Oyel" Mentality Syndrome

¤You must have blamed Buhari for every poo that has befallen you

And lastly,

FIXED FOR YOU!

How market nah grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
The umbrella body for xtians in Nigeria is the Christian association of Nigeria. Anyother body is fake. I can assure you that this organization is fake and is not registered
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by eleko1: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
embarassed Abeg,make he buy the eloplane sharp sharp,nah him go carry TANist,mama peace and them robots like pike pikin go back to Otuoke after that the people's general go sell sell the eloplane cos we dnt want wot happened to Yakowa nd Azazi happen to GMB,biko
MrMcJay:

See frustration!

They are all convulsing and foaming at the mouth. All those benefitting from the madness in Aso Rock, prostitutes to pastors. Under 3 days, Shan George, Emma Isong, Namadi Sambo and Jesus of Otuoke himself.

I have said this, GEJ should renovate Nigerian prisons to his taste cos since he wants to be in government in 2019, he would be in a government prison. He shouldn't bother buying a new Presidential jet cos it is the Peoples' General that would ride in it.

2015, and GEJ would be beaten like a drum!
embarassed
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by sule5727: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
I think u are d big fool if u dnt like person stay away from any tread on Buhari nt insulting elder I think dats hw u insult ur parent @home

2 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by dklex(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mishydoo:
[size=15pt]Any so called Pastor delving in politics is a fake.......! grin

- Nelson Mandela 1953
[/size]

u seems to forget that Prophet Samuel use to anoint the then king in Isreal, since they are still in the same country, they should be concern too, or did u think Nigeria is made for pdp members alone ? after 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by lakesider(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nonybb:

If you are a Buharist...

¤Your Party must be APC

And lastly,

you are writing all this cos of the token you are paid monthly as a Gej cyber warrior .you forgot the money cant feed you well ,let alone your family and yet unborn child.think beyond your stomach. #think

4 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
farem:
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/features/policy-a-politics/191535-northern-pastors-endorse-osinbajo-s-nomination

why wont they endorse him, abi u want mek Buhari unleash him foot soldiers to thier churches this sunday......... abi who want lose sunday tithes n seed sowing money?
chicken lily livered pastors!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by mamajohn(f): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nonybb:

If you are a Buharist...

¤Your Party must be APC

And lastly,

you must be fool
My mother is from Imo State and my father from Osun while I am married to an Ondo man
I attend RCCG and I am a Buharist to the core
The change we need has come
Sai APC
Sai Buhari
Sai Nigeria
Sai Hope 2015
Sai Change

4 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Gboliwe: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
Some people are just plain stewpid. Some more will just sit behind their screens and make up groups and associations all in the name to feel relevant.

How many of these groups endorsed the lying Pastor Bakare in 2011? What happened? I just tire for all these useless attempts at religious-politics sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by eleko1: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
saTANist Nah original abi?Who told u they aren't registered? Nor dey pee inside U short yet,GMB is UR NEXT PRESIDENT come MAY,2015 ok[quote author=chukwudi44 post=29188508]The umbrella body for xtians in Nigeria is the Christian association of Nigeria. Anyother body is fake. I can assure you that this organization is fake and is not registered[/quote
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Gboliwe: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

why wont they endorse him, abi u want mek Buhari unleash him foot soldiers to thier churches this sunday......... abi who want lose sunday tithes n seed sowing money?
chicken lily livered pastors!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is another reason. I am made to understand that ctizens of this country living in the north can't even make a choice without being threatened.

Which way Nigeria?
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Lurcky(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
I have taken my time to study and observe that man Osibanjo from journals, newspapers, blogs, television and even listened on the the radio.

Observation: That man is very good at what he does
- he possess some good qualities except the Fear of God.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by minister2015: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
GEJ is just a nominal christian, we need a better christian to cooperate with GMB to rescue Nigeria from PDP misruled. christians r not happy with the ongoing genocide to wipe out both christians n muslims in the northeast; we must try other alternative.
PROF., PASTOR YEMI OSINBAJO, SAN.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by SPINA101(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
Which of the Northern pastors maiduguri own Abi??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech / Youths Attack Journalists In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.