Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper (22961 Views)

Buhari’s Bribe Tears Northern Pastors Apart / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper / RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by fctboy: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
I am a northerner and a pastor in RCCG but my signature is not in their endorsement list.
Please list only the names of those that endorse him and begin to collect signature of those of us that endorse GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Sabdeejat: 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Thank you god for shunnin pdp with their ethnic campaign against people choice GMB this time,the change os every where coz we all live in thesame country where pdp is cheating on us no matter wat is ur religion or tribe,che dia will be change wooo..GMB for life unless u have been brainwash by cult call pdp
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by babestella: 2:03am On Dec 26, 2014
So APC now believe that pastors can get involved in politics. When some pastors supported GEJ, we never drank water and dropped our glasses. But it's now news all over. Anyway, APC is a manufacturer of propaganda, it's their major product , this is one I see very clearly. Osinbajo is not the presidential candidate. Since pastors are said 'to be greedy' by our ignoramuses in APC, I think the pastors will eventually vote for GEJ because he is also a christain, a presidential candidate and that is where the money is.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by babestella: 2:05am On Dec 26, 2014
Sabdeejat:
Thank you god for shunnin pdp with their ethnic campaign against people choice GMB this time,the change os every where coz we all live in thesame country where pdp is cheating on us no matter wat is ur religion or tribe,che dia will be change wooo..GMB for life unless u have been brainwash by cult call pdp

You have been hoodwinked by Buhari campaign of 'I am poor' 'I borrowed money to buy form'

Get a life please.

GEJ 2015.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by OLADD: 4:22am On Dec 26, 2014
free2ryhme:

who be dis mumu undecided
[color=#006600][/color]

Your senior brother.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by derecho(m): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2014
Methink Osinbajo deserves better
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2014
BossAyuk:

Yea I know APC cannot win here. Everybody knows Cross River State is a PDP state. I hope you also know that Liyel Imoke hasn't paid 2 months salaries to state workers?

This is the price for depending entirely on oil wealth.

Next time support

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

As for your faith in Buhari, forget it. An average Arewa is not interested in those things mentioned above
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by seangy4konji: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2014
I told u pigs not to quote me and you still did. Your father is growing up without a reasonable pension scheme and in your small brain a moniker makes a man?
InHim4Him:

Right thinking? Look at your moniker again. Where a man's treasure is there shall his heart be also. You need to grow up small.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by seangy4konji: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2014
You should be ashamed of your self for quoting me.if you were up to ten years old the. And can differentiate between left from right then tell me how much one Naira was to one Dutch gilder then in 1980-1984 maybe I will know u v some sense in you .
akulaxx:

You are not saying the truth and should be ashame of yourself. It is on record that between 1984-1998 was the period when Nigeria as country was totally down economically. Between 1984 -1985 there was scarcity of essential commodities such as rice, sugar, milk etc. It was during this period that most Nigerian companies went under.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Kingspin(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2014
seangy4konji:
Good

I deh come back.

As for me?i think every right thinking Nigerian who has a pure heart with love for less privileged,privileged,all citizens irrespective of tribe or religion will know that it is a shame on our country to be this way in the year 2014 December.we all know the crimes and atrocities committed by our past leaders and of which most of these crimes came out after they were dead which included the looting and all but growing up during the 80,s,early 90's.life was not so difficult for we Nigerians like this despite the lootings. I enjoyed babangida,abachas regime and what was told about some previous regimes were also a bit good except for some oil mobey missing also during obasanjo's regime which Fela sang about. Though we all know they are steal.my point is ever since the administration of this president good luck Jonathan of which I know it's beginning to the end?its been corruption like we all have never witnessed on earth before and the worst part is they rub it in our faces and not giving a damn about what we going to go about it. It's the height of disrespect from people who swear to serve us forgetting that 4 yeRs soon come.

If you are under age 20 please don't quote me as I know you have no idea of what's going on and because your father is able to feed you properly and train you to school with access to internet and the devil won't let you know the pains of the common man or feel for them. Keep to your greedy self.

If I start listing point blank atrocities and crimes and looting of public funds then almost all of them will be on multiple counts of crimes that their unborn generation will still serve in prisons with hard labor.

I do jot care if Muslim association of Nigeria or can endorses someone,I only beg for th sake of our unborn generation to try and be hopeful for change because this present good luck Jonathan had been nothing but suffering,hatred,murders and blood if the innocent being spilled on the grounds if our country for no reason.

An idle hand is the devils workshop.

Forget who Islam clerics endorse or who Christians endorse but put your self in the shoes of parents whose girls were abducted,raped and killed like cattle put your self in the shoes of parents who send their kids to school but only saw their mangled remains to bury. I am not accusing the president of doing the killings but if an American citizen was being held hostage in Ibadan the city I live In?war might be declared by their president but our own clues less dances shoki every time and has beautiful daughters he gives out in wedding and they all merry.

Would you do this as a human being or father of nations?

God is helping us. We need to help our selves.

We need a change to make our country a happy one. We deserve this at least. The choice is our to vote them out.just try and imagine the looting a that were public knowledge on 4 years alone to the ones we have not heard of. We have militants threatening our lives over elections after been given contracts to secure our crude oil which is our sole source of income? They are quick to sentence soldiers to death but Askari dokubo and tompolo who have said blood will shed are lavishing in jets around the world and all?

Please sit down and think out the future even if you gain from the looting a. Is this a good legacy you want to be remembered for

God will in his infinites mercies lead us right and change our beloved country so we can all live like kings and queens that we are

Merry Xmas folks.
IBB overthrowned Buhari government sited corruption. Abacha`s loot till date govt. have not recover them. Is it Obj that wasted our money on power sector. Corruption and stealing is not new therefore, telling me is more in this govt. I dnt understand cos corruption has been there all long. Ask ur state gov. too. Thinking that buhari will do the magic is laugable. All the people in this country are yet to agree in this project called Nigeria. So our problem continue one man or woman cant do it alone. Before u start selling Pa buhari.. The fact is Buhari cant do the magic.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by seangy4konji: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2014
If u like lay in front of dangote cement truck. Ido t wish u death neither am I in favor of nobody. All i know is dis present godament is poo and real democrazy. .
Kingspin:

IBB overthrowned Buhari government sited corruption. Abacha`s loot till date govt. have not recover them. Is it Obj that wasted our money on power sector. Corruption and stealing is not new therefore, telling me is more in this govt. I dnt understand cos corruption has been there all long. Ask ur state gov. too. Thinking that buhari will do the magic is laugable. All the people in this country are yet to agree in this project called Nigeria. So our problem continue one man or woman cant do it alone. Before u start selling Pa buhari.. The fact is Buhari cant do the magic.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Kingspin(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
seangy4konji:
If u like lay in front of dangote cement truck. Ido t wish u death neither am I in favor of nobody. All i know is dis present godament is poo and real democrazy. .
Is not the first time your saying govt of the day is poo and is not gona be ur last. Either jonathan or buhari you still come back here to say government is poo.. So look inward and tell me who is responsible for Nigeria problem? Is it Jonathan or Buhari?
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by seangy4konji: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
I did not know U r a monitoring spirit and how does wot I say affect you?yea the present government is rubbish to me so if you like look Outward or backward.ur palava.the situation is shiit and d present government has no idea of how to correct it. They are making it worse and it's just worst now.
Kingspin:

Is not the first time your saying govt of the day is poo and is not gona be ur last. Either jonathan or buhari you still come back here to say government is poo.. So look inward and tell me who is responsible for Nigeria problem? Is it Jonathan or Buhari?
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Kingspin(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
You think you know the problem of Nigeria?
seangy4konji:
I did not know U r a monitoring spirit and how does wot I say affect you?yea the present government is rubbish to me so if you like look Outward or backward.ur palava.the situation is shiit and d present government has no idea of how to correct it. They are making it worse and it's just worst now.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by seangy4konji: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2014
It's right there in front of you
Kingspin:
You think you know the problem of Nigeria?
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Kingspin(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
seangy4konji:
It's right there in front of you
You think that the problem of Nigeria is jonathan?
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by OperationalVehi: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lilprocess:
Sai buhari
hello . now when you look at it sir, the future is always changing.. if we had known goodluck should have been left to continue that administration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze / Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight / Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo Visit 82 Released Chibok Girls in Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.