Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper (22960 Views)

Buhari’s Bribe Tears Northern Pastors Apart / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper / RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by hubreality(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
MrMcJay:

See frustration!

They are all convulsing and foaming at the mouth. All those benefitting from the madness in Aso Rock, prostitutes to pastors. Under 3 days, Shan George, Emma Isong, Namadi Sambo and Jesus of Otuoke himself.

I have said this, GEJ should renovate Nigerian prisons to his taste cos since he wants to be in government in 2019, he would be in a government prison. He shouldn't bother buying a new Presidential jet cos it is the Peoples' General that would ride in it.

2015, and GEJ would be beaten like a drum!
What if Buhari loses? Would he guard his tongue from any incitement that could result t post election violence?
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by trotsky2: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nonybb:
ATTRIBUTE AND CHARACTER OF A BUHARIST

If you are a Buharist...

¤You must be a Northerner

¤Your religion must be Islam

¤You must hate Jonathan without concrete cause

¤You must be violent and an anarchist

¤You must be abusive and might have called Our President shoeless, clueless and Otuoke drunkered

¤You must have covertly loved Boko Haram when they started newly but now hates them because you have that conception that GEJ is culpable (In other words, you must be a former sympathizer of Boko Haram)

¤Your Party must be APC

¤You must/might secretly love Sharia

¤You might partly be unexposed academically

¤You must have a Born-To-Rule Mentality Syndrome

¤2015 might be the year you will first kill somebody in your life due to electoral disfavour

¤You must have blamed GEJ for too much rain this year

And lastly,

¤You must hate and insult me for telling you this #TRUTH

dis is a robbish talk walahi talahi, a bery robbish talk indeed!
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
@ Nonybb
Great post
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by seankay(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nonybb:

If you are a Buharist...

¤You must be abusive and might have called Our President shoeless, clueless and Otuoke drunkered

¤You must have covertly loved Boko Haram when they started newly but now hates them because you have that conception that GEJ is culpable (In other words, you must be a former sympathizer of Boko Haram)

¤Your Party must be APC

¤2015 might be the year you will first kill somebody in your life due to electoral disfavour

And lastly,

I'm Yoruba
I'm a Christain
I support no Political party
I hate Boko Haram(Boko Haram is PDP,PDP is Boko Haram)

I will vote Buhari come February 2015

5 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by BossAyuk: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
neocortex:

That you are from cross river or you attend living faith church is irrelevant. It is what you wish and do towards your state that matters. Boko haram are Nigerians and many are from Borno state that doesn't stop them from killing their own people.

Deep inside you know a devil shouldn't be invited to effect a change.
Hitler was also a "great change" for the germans in the 1930s.
So what exactly is your point Mr.? That Buhari is Bokoharam?
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by successking: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Somebody must answer these questions else!

Where were the northern pastors when BH was founded?

What did they do to stop it, knowing fully well the spillover effects?

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by dhidden: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
Olaolufred:

THEY HAVE REASON TO BE INVOLVED.
THEY LOOKED TO GOOFDUCK TO PROTECT THEM,
BUT WERE LEFT DISAPPOINTED.
IT IS FAIR FOR THEM TO LOOK FOR A CHANGE.

Hahahaha, Pastors are next to God, in fact they should help any government in power with the mind of God concerning even Boko Haram. The pastors have failed God. kwakwakwa LOL
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by HugeMac: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
HAUSA/FULANIS PRO BUHARI DONATING
DAUGHTERS AND SONS TO GO ON SUCCIDE
MISSION: No wonder sultant of sokoto
declared yesterday that northerners are
responsible for the insecurity in the north. A
female succide bomber arrested in kano
yesterday confessed being donated to the
sect group by her father. NIGERIANS, THE
MISSION OF ALL THESE EVIL ACT IS TO SPREAD
HATES AND DAMAGING THE IMAGE OF THE
GOODLUCK JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by neocortex: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
These PCN - APC don't represent the Northern christians. They do not represent the women and children killed after the 2011 elections. They do not represent the people living under fear in Jos, they do not represnet the farmers who are being massacred on daily basis by fulani herdsmen simply for living their life.

Their opinions don't count , reality does.
Pastors are supposed to be preaching the gospel not endorsing bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
This post mentions only one pastor talking and then generlises that the entire nothern pastors supports Osinbajo's nomination. That is a propaganda, every nothern pastor either was a victim of Buhari's supporters' attack on chuches and christian families or is well aware of it. So no northern pastor will support Buhari for whatever reason.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by akulaxx: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
seangy4konji:
Good

I deh come back.

As for me?i think every right thinking Nigerian who has a pure heart with love for less privileged,privileged,all citizens irrespective of tribe or religion will know that it is a shame on our country to be this way in the year 2014 December.we all know the crimes and atrocities committed by our past leaders and of which most of these crimes came out after they were dead which included the looting and all but growing up during the 80,s,early 90's.life was not so difficult for we Nigerians like this despite the lootings. I enjoyed babangida,abachas regime and what was told about some previous regimes were also a bit good except for some oil mobey missing also during obasanjo's regime which Fela sang about. Though we all know they are steal.my point is ever since the administration of this president good luck Jonathan of which I know it's beginning to the end?its been corruption like we all have never witnessed on earth before and the worst part is they rub it in our faces and not giving a damn about what we going to go about it. It's the height of disrespect from people who swear to serve us forgetting that 4 yeRs soon come.

If you are under age 20 please don't quote me as I know you have no idea of what's going on and because your father is able to feed you properly and train you to school with access to internet and the devil won't let you know the pains of the common man or feel for them. Keep to your greedy self.

If I start listing point blank atrocities and crimes and looting of public funds then almost all of them will be on multiple counts of crimes that their unborn generation will still serve in prisons with hard labor.

I do jot care if Muslim association of Nigeria or can endorses someone,I only beg for th sake of our unborn generation to try and be hopeful for change because this present good luck Jonathan had been nothing but suffering,hatred,murders and blood if the innocent being spilled on the grounds if our country for no reason.

An idle hand is the devils workshop.

Forget who Islam clerics endorse or who Christians endorse but put your self in the shoes of parents whose girls were abducted,raped and killed like cattle put your self in the shoes of parents who send their kids to school but only saw their mangled remains to bury. I am not accusing the president of doing the killings but if an American citizen was being held hostage in Ibadan the city I live In?war might be declared by their president but our own clues less dances shoki every time and has beautiful daughters he gives out in wedding and they all merry.

Would you do this as a human being or father of nations?

God is helping us. We need to help our selves.

We need a change to make our country a happy one. We deserve this at least. The choice is our to vote them out.just try and imagine the looting a that were public knowledge on 4 years alone to the ones we have not heard of. We have militants threatening our lives over elections after been given contracts to secure our crude oil which is our sole source of income? They are quick to sentence soldiers to death but Askari dokubo and tompolo who have said blood will shed are lavishing in jets around the world and all?

Please sit down and think out the future even if you gain from the looting a. Is this a good legacy you want to be remembered for

God will in his infinites mercies lead us right and change our beloved country so we can all live like kings and queens that we are

Merry Xmas folks.

You are not saying the truth and should be ashame of yourself. It is on record that between 1984-1998 was the period when Nigeria as country was totally down economically. Between 1984 -1985 there was scarcity of essential commodities such as rice, sugar, milk etc. It was during this period that most Nigerian companies went under.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Stillblessing:
This post mentions only one pastor talking and then generlises that the entire nothern pastors supports Osinbajo's nomination. That is a propaganda, every nothern pastor either was a victim of Buhari's supporters' attack on chuches and christian families or is well aware of it. So no northern pastor will support Buhari for whatever reason.
Northern illiteracy at work

2 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by cupidhero(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
BossAyuk:

Who is this ganja smoker
I'm from Cross River State
I attend Living Faith Church
I love Buhari along with my family and we'll vote for him because sincerely, this country would not survive another 4 years of Jonathan's rule.

Re-read what you wrote later when the effect of the ganja you smoked has reduced and you'll find out you made no sense.

So LFC is where you worship and you are calling a total stranger a ganja smoker? There is what we call seperatism in christianinty. You don't have to wait for your pastor before you study God's word. Stop denting the image of winners chapel because you want to show your love for a politician.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by InHim4Him(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
seangy4konji:
Good

I deh come back.

As for me?i think every right thinking Nigerian who has a pure heart with love for less privileged,privileged,all citizens irrespective of tribe or religion will know that it is a shame on our country to be this way in the year 2014 December.we all know the crimes and atrocities committed by our past leaders and of which most of these crimes came out after they were dead which included the looting and all but growing up during the 80,s,early 90's.life was not so difficult for we Nigerians like this despite the lootings. I enjoyed babangida,abachas regime and what was told about some previous regimes were also a bit good except for some oil mobey missing also during obasanjo's regime which Fela sang about. Though we all know they are steal.my point is ever since the administration of this president good luck Jonathan of which I know it's beginning to the end?its been corruption like we all have never witnessed on earth before and the worst part is they rub it in our faces and not giving a damn about what we going to go about it. It's the height of disrespect from people who swear to serve us forgetting that 4 yeRs soon come.

If you are under age 20 please don't quote me as I know you have no idea of what's going on and because your father is able to feed you properly and train you to school with access to internet and the devil won't let you know the pains of the common man or feel for them. Keep to your greedy self.

If I start listing point blank atrocities and crimes and looting of public funds then almost all of them will be on multiple counts of crimes that their unborn generation will still serve in prisons with hard labor.

I do jot care if Muslim association of Nigeria or can endorses someone,I only beg for th sake of our unborn generation to try and be hopeful for change because this present good luck Jonathan had been nothing but suffering,hatred,murders and blood if the innocent being spilled on the grounds if our country for no reason.

An idle hand is the devils workshop.

Forget who Islam clerics endorse or who Christians endorse but put your self in the shoes of parents whose girls were abducted,raped and killed like cattle put your self in the shoes of parents who send their kids to school but only saw their mangled remains to bury. I am not accusing the president of doing the killings but if an American citizen was being held hostage in Ibadan the city I live In?war might be declared by their president but our own clues less dances shoki every time and has beautiful daughters he gives out in wedding and they all merry.

Would you do this as a human being or father of nations?

God is helping us. We need to help our selves.

We need a change to make our country a happy one. We deserve this at least. The choice is our to vote them out.just try and imagine the looting a that were public knowledge on 4 years alone to the ones we have not heard of. We have militants threatening our lives over elections after been given contracts to secure our crude oil which is our sole source of income? They are quick to sentence soldiers to death but Askari dokubo and tompolo who have said blood will shed are lavishing in jets around the world and all?

Please sit down and think out the future even if you gain from the looting a. Is this a good legacy you want to be remembered for

God will in his infinites mercies lead us right and change our beloved country so we can all live like kings and queens that we are

Merry Xmas folks.

Right thinking? Look at your moniker again. Where a man's treasure is there shall his heart be also. You need to grow up small.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by hansad: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
Power back to north is what the pastors are angling for, not for Osibanjo. Of course, Osibanjo shall never succeed Buhari if ever APC wins next election.

If Buhari cannot rule for up to 8 years, Buhari clan must insist on another member of the clan to complete the clan's 8 years in office, despite constitutional provision. And in 2023, becoming president shall have become survival of the fittest.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by ashieduplus(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nonybb:

If you are a Buharist...

¤Your Party must be APC

And lastly,

My name is Azuka.

I'm a baptist.

I'm from Delta state.

I support Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by InHim4Him(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Pastors' Council of Northern Nigeria? Who are the members? Kai! What people will do and say all in the name of politics.
This is the proverbial man running after rat while his house is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by ashieduplus(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
chukwudi44:
The umbrella body for xtians in Nigeria is the Christian association of Nigeria. Anyother body is fake. I can assure you that this organization is fake and is not registered

CAN are on their own, my brother. No serious minded xtian pays them heed anymore. Besides, on that day CAN will not be there to force people to vote for PDP. Xtians and Muslims alike are tired already.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by amaraudo: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
BossAyuk:

Who is this ganja smoker
I'm from Cross River State
I attend Living Faith Church
I love Buhari along with my family and we'll vote for him because sincerely, this country would not survive another 4 years of Jonathan's rule.

Re-read what you wrote later when the effect of the ganja you smoked has reduced and you'll find out you made no sense.

Thats dead faith. If u hv a living faith u shld know the time we are in. Rubbish. Vote Lucifer if u like, what sense does it make.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by chidinwachukwu(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
I pity una,because by the time buhari Finishes with osibanjo after the win,he will be as Functionless as a vegetable,by that time he would have wished he wouldn't have allowed Tinubu to use Him.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by san316(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
I just wonder for this southern christians. When girls(mostly xtians) were kidnapped, they said it is the northerners that are plotting hence, the president didn't do anything about it. Now it has come to election and they are expecting the northern xtians that were part of the ploy to still support the southern xtian president that forsook them.
.The truth is that if gej was considering the xtians in the north, he would have made it a point of duty to liberate them from the so called islamists. he would have been committed to ending insurgency in the north especially because of his xtian brothers and sisters there. clearly, the northern Christians are only valuable for their votes and that's all.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Betallion: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
WOCKHARDI:
So Northern pastors are now into politics supporting APC. Jonathan is no longer a worthy Christian abe? Narrow minded people who don't know what is at stake.

You can say they are supporting APC if you like. But I will tell you that they (including myself) are supporting Change what the party stands for.

APC...CHANGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by pressplay55: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nonybb:

If you are a Buharist...

¤Your Party must be APC

And lastly,

no mind them, infact after this elction, any where them see pdp poster, them go bow down worship the poster.we set the pace and other follow.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by PentiumPro(f): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
hansad:
Power back to north is what the pastors are angling for, not for Osibanjo. Of course, Osibanjo shall never succeed Buhari if ever APC wins next election.

If Buhari cannot rule for up to 8 years, Buhari clan must insist on another member of the clan to complete the clan's 8 years in office, despite constitutional provision. And in 2023, becoming president shall have become survival of the fittest.

Story for orunmila

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by PentiumPro(f): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
chukwudi44:
The umbrella body for xtians in Nigeria is the Christian association of Nigeria. Anyother body is fake. I can assure you that this organization is fake and is not registered
Stop there abegi! Am a Xtain and I don't recognize CAN and I'm not voting GEJ!
Kapish?
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by OLADD: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
free2ryhme:
the end of corruption is near

the end of boko haram is near

the end of GEJ is here
[color=#006600][/color]

NLC, Muslim Bodies and Christian leaders, all endorsed Fayemi overwhelmingly before the guber elections in Ekiti. What was the outcome? 16-0. Buhari's bashing at the polls next year will be too much for his supporters to bear. Quote me.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by ochland: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Iff we can tell each other the truth we ll realize/notice the drastic fall in robbery in this present administration,easy loan facilities,good road construction att least motorable from ore to d east unlike oda yeaars,credible free election (jonathan has neva rigged for any party membr state).... the only shortcomin I find in his administration is the issue of bokoharam,Power supply.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by free2ryhme: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

NLC, Muslim Bodies and Christian leaders, all endorsed Fayemi overwhelmingly before the guber elections in Ekiti. What was the outcome? 16-0. Buhari's bashing at the polls next year will be too much for his supporters to bear. Quote me.

who be dis mumu undecided
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Buhari the 4 time loser
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by BossAyuk: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
cupidhero:

So LFC is where you worship and you are calling a total stranger a ganja smoker? There is what we call seperatism in christianinty. You don't have to wait for your pastor before you study God's word. Stop denting the image of winners chapel because you want to show your love for a politician.
Don't judge me Mr. Upright man. I was indirectly stating to that man that being a Christian has nothing to do with who I vote for to move this country forward.

And Yes..I love and I Support Buhari for president 2015. IF you check my mentions you'll see a number of insults, some of them stating that I have dead faith if I'm supporting Buhari. You can imagine. *sighs*

I'm sure you share same views grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by redsun(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nigeria is an ancient world. A tribal and religious society that is primarily anchored on ignorance- hypnotic delusion.

A people that are not capable of basic reasoning can not evolve. They are like bubbles in the wind,with nothing fundamental to anchor on. Africa at the moment is almost a thousand years behind the real moving,world. Forget about the camera phones,I phones, iPads and tablet that falls off oynbi and Chinese new tables like bread crumbs. Until we begin to create these things outsleves in abundance,we will never be free from mental slavery and lack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze / Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention / Metering: You’re Wrong, Power Distributors Reply Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.