Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper (22964 Views)

Buhari’s Bribe Tears Northern Pastors Apart / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper / RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by LogicPower(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
"On the need to achieve successful 2015 general elections, Pastor Yahaya, who warned against manipulation of religion, said: “We are calling on all Nigerians to shun manipulators of religion for political goals."

1. Anybody who has been sampling public opinions of ordinary Northerners, Christians and Muslims, with regard to the insecurity ravaging the region, would NOT fail to notice their PROFOUND and WIDESPREAD exasperation and disappointment at the way the GEJ adm has allowed the BH to rage so out of control, and continue to wreak so much destruction and loss of lives and properties in their region.

2. So despite their religious and ethnic differences, the Northerners seem to AGREE on one common denomination at the moment: and that is, the Clueless-In-Chief is FAR MORE CONCERNED with his re-election campaign than with the protection of the LIVES and PROPERTIES of the Northerners, Christians or Muslims.

3. Thus, the stance taken by this group of Northern pastors, and EVEN MORE SIGNIFICANTLY their open condemnation of the 'manipulators of religion for political goals', is yet another POIGNANT REMINDER to the clueless that he is NOT going to be as overwhelmingly voted by his Northern Christian 'brothers and sisters' this time around PURELY on SHEER religious SENTIMENTS, as was the case in 2011!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Kessyy2k4(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
GEJ, start renovating prisons now!!!

i don't talk ma own oo!

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by merbenko: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
WOCKHARDI:
So Northern pastors are now into politics supporting APC. Jonathan is no longer a worthy Christian abe? Narrow minded people who don't know what is at stake.
My brother all this are Media propaganda I swear nothing like that 90% of the northern are supporting GEJ in a matured an decorum way I'm a typical Northern guy. Waiting for 2015 to see how Buhari will win. Because northern politics is based on Religion. No matter how good will a christian look like those guys will fine a way of painting that guy black. I'm assuring 90 t0 98% of northern christian are with GEJ. Because of their religion politics.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Kessyy2k4(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
red carded GEJ, the clock is ticking tik-tak......tik-tak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by amaraudo: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Fools that call themselves pastors. Empty fools that knows nothing next to baboons. Adults in babies napkin. Let them float party.....Nothern Pastors Political Party. NPPP? WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING? WHO CARES?
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by balladin: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
MrMcJay:

See frustration!

They are all convulsing and foaming at the mouth. All those benefitting from the madness in Aso Rock, prostitutes to pastors. Under 3 days, Shan George, Emma Isong, Namadi Sambo and Jesus of Otuoke himself.

I have said this, GEJ should renovate Nigerian prisons to his taste cos since he wants to be in government in 2019, he would be in a government prison. He shouldn't bother buying a new Presidential jet cos it is the Peoples' General that would ride in it.

2015, and GEJ would be beaten like a drum!
See your mouth. Who sounds more frustrated?

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by hansad: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
PentiumPro:

Story for orunmil[/b]a

As you de stake blindly for Buhari now, if ever your wish comes true, before long you shall form another NADECO and ask others to join you to wrestle power from Buhari clan. Abi no be so between June 12 1993 (MKO Abiola) till 1999?
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
It is not about any religious body supporting or against a particular candidate. It is all about rescuing this country from the present sorry state. No sane person will ever vote for continuation of this madness. Enough of excuses,the truth is that Mr jonathan has no intellectual capability to manage this country. We must take our destinies in our hands and vote out incompetence regardless of tribal,religious and even political sentiment. General Buhari will win the coming election based on the present mood of the nation- Nigerians are tired of this situation and are clamouring for change.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by hansad: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
OROSUNBOLB:
It is not about any religious body supporting or against a particular candidate. It is all about rescuing this country from the present sorry state. No sane person will ever vote for continuation of this madness. Enough of excuses,the truth is that Mr jonathan has no intellectual capability to manage this country. We must take our destinies in our hands and vote out incompetence regardless of tribal,religious and even political sentiment. General Buhari will win the coming election based on the present mood of the nation- Nigerians are tired of this situation and are clamouring for change.

You think all Nigerians have lost count like you of how insecurity started in Nigeria: In 2000, twelve northern states adopted sharia criminal codes like cutting of hands of petty thieves, stoning of women to death for adultery, an so on.

Latter, Buhari charged Muslims to ensure that sharia criminal codes are implemented in all over Nigeria.

Shortly after, Boko Haram appeared and says it is fighting for a country friendly with the same sharia criminal codes.

Kidnap for ransom?

Buhari as head of state was the first person that introduced kidnap to Nigerians when he ordered the kidnap of late Dikko.
So where is PDP and Jonathan connected in the emergence of Boko Haram and the insecurity?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Zico5(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nonybb:
ATTRIBUTE AND CHARACTER OF A BUHARIST

If you are a Buharist...

¤You must be a Northerner

¤Your religion must be Islam

¤You must hate Jonathan without concrete cause

¤You must be violent and an anarchist

¤You must be abusive and might have called Our President shoeless, clueless and Otuoke drunkered

¤You must have covertly loved Boko Haram when they started newly but now hates them because you have that conception that GEJ is culpable (In other words, you must be a former sympathizer of Boko Haram)

¤Your Party must be APC

¤You must/might secretly love Sharia

¤You might partly be unexposed academically

¤You must have a Born-To-Rule Mentality Syndrome

¤2015 might be the year you will first kill somebody in your life due to electoral disfavour

¤You must have blamed GEJ for too much rain this year

And lastly,

¤You must hate and insult me for telling you this #TRUTH

No one hate u mr man, but he who rain beat will never cry of cold. But u also know the truth unless u re blinded by ur ignorance and selfishness. All we need is better nation where all of us will joyfully dwell but if all u think is to continue to molest us and show nice face then u re worse than the devil.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Ochiske(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
seangy4konji:
Good

I deh come back.

As for me?i think every right thinking Nigerian who has a pure heart with love for less privileged,privileged,all citizens irrespective of tribe or religion will know that it is a shame on our country to be this way in the year 2014 December.we all know the crimes and atrocities committed by our past leaders and of which most of these crimes came out after they were dead which included the looting and all but growing up during the 80,s,early 90's.life was not so difficult for we Nigerians like this despite the lootings. I enjoyed babangida,abachas regime and what was told about some previous regimes were also a bit good except for some oil mobey missing also during obasanjo's regime which Fela sang about. Though we all know they are steal.my point is ever since the administration of this president good luck Jonathan of which I know it's beginning to the end?its been corruption like we all have never witnessed on earth before and the worst part is they rub it in our faces and not giving a damn about what we going to go about it. It's the height of disrespect from people who swear to serve us forgetting that 4 yeRs soon come.

If you are under age 20 please don't quote me as I know you have no idea of what's going on and because your father is able to feed you properly and train you to school with access to internet and the devil won't let you know the pains of the common man or feel for them. Keep to your greedy self.

If I start listing point blank atrocities and crimes and looting of public funds then almost all of them will be on multiple counts of crimes that their unborn generation will still serve in prisons with hard labor.

I do jot care if Muslim association of Nigeria or can endorses someone,I only beg for th sake of our unborn generation to try and be hopeful for change because this present good luck Jonathan had been nothing but suffering,hatred,murders and blood if the innocent being spilled on the grounds if our country for no reason.

An idle hand is the devils workshop.

Forget who Islam clerics endorse or who Christians endorse but put your self in the shoes of parents whose girls were abducted,raped and killed like cattle put your self in the shoes of parents who send their kids to school but only saw their mangled remains to bury. I am not accusing the president of doing the killings but if an American citizen was being held hostage in Ibadan the city I live In?war might be declared by their president but our own clues less dances shoki every time and has beautiful daughters he gives out in wedding and they all merry.

Would you do this as a human being or father of nations?

God is helping us. We need to help our selves.

We need a change to make our country a happy one. We deserve this at least. The choice is our to vote them out.just try and imagine the looting a that were public knowledge on 4 years alone to the ones we have not heard of. We have militants threatening our lives over elections after been given contracts to secure our crude oil which is our sole source of income? They are quick to sentence soldiers to death but Askari dokubo and tompolo who have said blood will shed are lavishing in jets around the world and all?

Please sit down and think out the future even if you gain from the looting a. Is this a good legacy you want to be remembered for

God will in his infinites mercies lead us right and change our beloved country so we can all live like kings and queens that we are

Merry Xmas folks.

God bless you my guy! God bless you!
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by PentiumPro(f): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
hansad:

As you de stake blindly for Buhari now, if ever your wish comes true, before long you shall form another NADECO and ask others to join you to wrestle power from Buhari clan. Abi no be so between June 12 1993 (MKO Abiola) till 1999?[/b]

Keep quiet, this kind of foolish talk is for your village members, not enlightened forum like NL.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by AsYouSaid: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
PassingShot:

He has failed woefully already!
We Are Constrained as Christians in making a rational choice. I would pit my tent rather with Pastor Osinbajo than Jonathan even if both are non-christians. President Jonathan has been unable to prove himself.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2014

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by SpencerLewis(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
All na wash, apshit propaganda,buhari the old big fool will be defeated for the 4th time come 2015. 23 million nigerians rejected him in 2003, 22 million nigerians also rejected him him in 2007 and in 2011 more than 21 million nigerians said NO to him. I wonder how he will get a national acceptance, I am more than sure that 20 million nigerians will say HELL NO to him come 2015. Untill then, those satans that are already let loosed will burn and kill so many people in the pakistani region of northen nigeria. Merry christmas and happy new year.
If not that 2day is Xmas, I wd've called u a BIG FOOL. But I'll not do that as a Christian especially on this our adopted Jesus The Christ's birthday called Xmas. U can quote any number that entered ur small head as the figure of people who u claimed rejected Buhari. U & I knew very well that those s0-called figures were just allotted to him by INEC under the order of thee then sitting presidents and even Yar'Adua acknowledged that in 2007. And that same sham u called election is what this Otuoke clueless man became the chief beneficiary after Yar'Adua's death. This time around it appears that Jega may ive us us something close to an election. To be honest with yourself, GEJ or whatever he is called cannot win Buhari in a free and fair contest as elections in Ghana, Senegal, Benin republic. He can only win in a Zimbabwe type or Equatorial type of elections. Shame on us we have such leadership. We are just wasting our time pretending to be progressing economically and until we get our electoral process correct where we can vote out incompetent/corrupt leaders like ur GEJ govt out of power we can't progress as a nation.
Look out somebody like Nyesom Wike, a renowned tout and a failed lawyer wants to rule Rivers state. He is busy splashing billions of stolen money & nobody wants to know he gets the money from. This man was just a hungry lawyer under Barrister Nwala's chamber. After Obio/Akpor LGA chairman, he suddenly became a millionaire and now a billionaire after serving in the federal cabinet of this same clueless man. Imagine, what will happen if by accident he becomes the next Rivers state governor (tufiakwa).
I pity my foolish Igbo people supporting this clueless regiome at the center. Anu mpamas like them.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by jamst(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
christian and hypocrisy,assuming it was an imam that was in the position of Osinbajo,they will be shouting that they want to islamise nigeria...mtchewww
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by seuntoyo: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
I am a no parry man but I am solidly behind Buhari cos it seem he is the only saviour that can save us from this unwholesome rule of our clueless and uncreative leader GEJ. Even the era of the much incapacitated Yaradua was much better than his GEJ. Buhari go on so un..... Mind you, I am from South-south oooo... Ahn Izon (Ijaw) lol.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Tonylyte(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
BossAyuk:

Who is this ganja smoker
I'm from Cross River State
I attend Living Faith Church
I love Buhari along with my family and we'll vote for him because sincerely, this country would not survive another 4 years of Jonathan's rule.

Re-read what you wrote later when the effect of the ganja you smoked has reduced and you'll find out you made no sense.

Which part of cross river state are u from? The cross river i know, apc can never win elections here.
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by BossAyuk: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
Tonylyte:

Which part of cross river state are u from? The cross river i know, apc can never win elections here.
Yea I know APC cannot win here. Everybody knows Cross River State is a PDP state. I hope you also know that Liyel Imoke hasn't paid 2 months salaries to state workers?
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Posh(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
If they like, they shld follow him madly. Aboki, d cow-tending GMB nd his man friday, Osibanjo ll lose d election, come 2015. Dere z no vacancy in aso rock. GEJ till Buhari goes 2 church
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Guidette(f): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
seangy4konji:
Good

I deh come back.

As for me?i think every right thinking Nigerian who has a pure heart with love for less privileged,privileged,all citizens irrespective of tribe or religion will know that it is a shame on our country to be this way in the year 2014 December.we all know the crimes and atrocities committed by our past leaders and of which most of these crimes came out after they were dead which included the looting and all but growing up during the 80,s,early 90's.life was not so difficult for we Nigerians like this despite the lootings. I enjoyed babangida,abachas regime and what was told about some previous regimes were also a bit good except for some oil mobey missing also during obasanjo's regime which Fela sang about. Though we all know they are steal.my point is ever since the administration of this president good luck Jonathan of which I know it's beginning to the end?its been corruption like we all have never witnessed on earth before and the worst part is they rub it in our faces and not giving a damn about what we going to go about it. It's the height of disrespect from people who swear to serve us forgetting that 4 yeRs soon come.

If you are under age 20 please don't quote me as I know you have no idea of what's going on and because your father is able to feed you properly and train you to school with access to internet and the devil won't let you know the pains of the common man or feel for them. Keep to your greedy self.

If I start listing point blank atrocities and crimes and looting of public funds then almost all of them will be on multiple counts of crimes that their unborn generation will still serve in prisons with hard labor.

I do jot care if Muslim association of Nigeria or can endorses someone,I only beg for th sake of our unborn generation to try and be hopeful for change because this present good luck Jonathan had been nothing but suffering,hatred,murders and blood if the innocent being spilled on the grounds if our country for no reason.

An idle hand is the devils workshop.

Forget who Islam clerics endorse or who Christians endorse but put your self in the shoes of parents whose girls were abducted,raped and killed like cattle put your self in the shoes of parents who send their kids to school but only saw their mangled remains to bury. I am not accusing the president of doing the killings but if an American citizen was being held hostage in Ibadan the city I live In?war might be declared by their president but our own clues less dances shoki every time and has beautiful daughters he gives out in wedding and they all merry.

Would you do this as a human being or father of nations?

God is helping us. We need to help our selves.

We need a change to make our country a happy one. We deserve this at least. The choice is our to vote them out.just try and imagine the looting a that were public knowledge on 4 years alone to the ones we have not heard of. We have militants threatening our lives over elections after been given contracts to secure our crude oil which is our sole source of income? They are quick to sentence soldiers to death but Askari dokubo and tompolo who have said blood will shed are lavishing in jets around the world and all?

Please sit down and think out the future even if you gain from the looting a. Is this a good legacy you want to be remembered for

God will in his infinites mercies lead us right and change our beloved country so we can all live like kings and queens that we are

Merry Xmas folks.

Wow!!! This felt so deep. You are the man!!!!!
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
SpencerLewis:

If not that 2day is Xmas, I wd've called u a BIG FOOL. But I'll not do that as a Christian especially on this our adopted Jesus The Christ's birthday called Xmas. U can quote any number that entered ur small head as the figure of people who u claimed rejected Buhari. U & I knew very well that those s0-called figures were just allotted to him by INEC under the order of thee then sitting presidents and even Yar'Adua acknowledged that in 2007. And that same sham u called election is what this Otuoke clueless man became the chief beneficiary after Yar'Adua's death. This time around it appears that Jega may ive us us something close to an election. To be honest with yourself, GEJ or whatever he is called cannot win Buhari in a free and fair contest as elections in Ghana, Senegal, Benin republic. He can only win in a Zimbabwe type or Equatorial type of elections. Shame on us we have such leadership. We are just wasting our time pretending to be progressing economically and until we get our electoral process correct where we can vote out incompetent/corrupt leaders like ur GEJ govt out of power we can't progress as a nation.
Look out somebody like Nyesom Wike, a renowned tout and a failed lawyer wants to rule Rivers state. He is busy splashing billions of stolen money & nobody wants to know he gets the money from. This man was just a hungry lawyer under Barrister Nwala's chamber. After Obio/Akpor LGA chairman, he suddenly became a millionaire and now a billionaire after serving in the federal cabinet of this same clueless man. Imagine, what will happen if by accident he becomes the next Rivers state governor (tufiakwa).
I pity my foolish Igbo people supporting this clueless regiome at the center. Anu mpamas like them.
let me describe you properly,
You are not only a veritable den of satanic wickednes and a diabolical cruelty,but I must rightly put, you and your lunatic, fanatic, extremist and fundamentlist buhari are heathism! Barbarity and a detestable enormites. To add insult to your pathetic and rejected injury, am not an igbo nor from south. I am from benue, and we are solidly behind jonathan come 2015. It is not mandatory that you must be interested, come feb, you will be singing a different tone( election was rigged in fovor of jonathan, bla bla bla)and those buhari's footsoldiers will burn and kill people like you and your acclaimed wise and educated people residing in the pakistani war zone of northern nigeria. I will vote jonathan 1000000000 times than a jihadist killing benue people via Fulani. Sorrows for you supporting a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Enice(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
koikoi2:
Even if dey endorse d Pope for Buhari he will still fail.
Just like Ayo Oritsejafor and those political pastors in the south endorsed Ebele and he is still failng in his backyard

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
SpencerLewis:

you did not tell us how much Obasanjo stole. Afterall he was president AND petroleum minister for 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by PehaKaso: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
So it is now btw d North & South? The disintegration no longer needs boundary adjustment since the bundaries are all clear & glaring 2 all.

2015........GOODBYE NIGERIA!
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by LordEmperoris1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
una d make noise here..Buhari will surely lose, they all bird of the same teether.Jonathan has also failed. I don't even need both..I need fresh blood..instead of GMB, let gej finishes his term #PEACE#
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by kwasoly(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
The demon I knw is better than the angel I don't know. Hoohaa GEJ2015

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Tonylyte(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
BossAyuk:

Yea I know APC cannot win here. Everybody knows Cross River State is a PDP state. I hope you also know that Liyel Imoke hasn't paid 2 months salaries to state workers?
Yea i know, and what do cross river as a state have to generate income? The liyel dude have tried enough to manage cross river state with the little resources at his hand. Which part of cross river are u from?
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by drey076(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sai change

Sai buhari

The beneficiaries of jona administration should go n diversify there income based because all corrupt means is abt to b blocked

Buhari/Osinbajo has been endorsed....

Jimi agbaje for governor
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
hansad:

You think all Nigerians have lost count like you of how insecurity started in Nigeria: In 2000, twelve northern states adopted sharia criminal codes like cutting of hands of petty thieves, stoning of women to death for adultery, an so on.

Latter, Buhari charged Muslims to ensure that sharia criminal codes are implemented in all over Nigeria.

Shortly after, Boko Haram appeared and says it is fighting for a country friendly with the same sharia criminal codes.

Kidnap for ransom?

Buhari as head of state was the first person that introduced kidnap to Nigerians when he ordered the kidnap of late Dikko.
So where is PDP and Jonathan connected in the emergence of Boko Haram and the insecurity?
you are obviously one of those people benefiting from the present administration and you don't give a damn even if the country burns to ashes! Look my friend,it is not about Buhari rather,it is about your incompetent master,gej. If he had performed,nobody would be talking about Buhari. Like I said earlier,no sane person will support our present situation. I don't care under whose administration boko haram started. I voted for jonathan in 2011 to end the menace of boko haram and some other problems of Nigeria but he failed me and millions of other Nigerians who braved the odds to ensure that he became our President. I tell you,gej will never win the coming election even with all his power.

1 Like

Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by Osode: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

NLC, Muslim Bodies and Christian leaders, all endorsed Fayemi overwhelmingly before the guber elections in Ekiti. What was the outcome? 16-0. Buhari's bashing at the polls next year will be too much for his supporters to bear. Quote me.
Hahahahaha....
Una no go kill person with laff.
PDP is a Class Act.
... Dont mind the 'entertainers' on nairaland.
GEJ ...Till buhari learns to use exel spreadsheets !!
Re: Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper by fctboy: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lilprocess:
Sai buhari

To All GMB fans
May GMB tie a suicide IED belt on you and let it explode in your house

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram’s Computer Analysts, Herbalist Caught / Traders Smile Home As APC Convention Ends / Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.