Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Which African Men Are The Most Unfaithful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which African Men Are The Most Unfaithful? (659 Views)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Men Are The Most Unfaithful? by T3Amo(f): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
I was having a discussion with some of my friends Nigerian and Non- Nigerian about cheating and they all believe that Nigerian men are the most unfaithful African men in the world.

How did it get to this? Is there any truth to this? Do you agree or disagree? Which African men do you believe cheat the most?
Re: Which African Men Are The Most Unfaithful? by Jboy8844(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
well, for your information, i strongly disagree! How could you conclude that Nigerian men cheats most? Where did you keep South Africa? #my believe though.....
Re: Which African Men Are The Most Unfaithful? by aristocrazzy: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
Its not our fault. We are just too attractive and ladies can't stop chasing.
But I don't think so sha.
Re: Which African Men Are The Most Unfaithful? by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
NDI OFE
Re: Which African Men Are The Most Unfaithful? by T3Amo(f): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Its not our fault. We are just too attractive and ladies can't stop chasing.
But I don't think so sha.
so ladies do the chasing and not the men undecided even the 'ugly' ones cheat too. It's about self control at the end of the day.
Re: Which African Men Are The Most Unfaithful? by Histrings08(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]...no be only nigeria men dey cheat o, tz just that you're more likely to get away wif it here in naija....
Re: Which African Men Are The Most Unfaithful? by totalbaby(f): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
Unfortunately will have to say Nigerian men. It's like it's in their Dna sad
Re: Which African Men Are The Most Unfaithful? by dablazor: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
totalbaby:
Unfortunately will have to say Nigerian men. It's like it's in their Dna sad

Nigerian women too sad

1 Like

Re: Which African Men Are The Most Unfaithful? by Deapexboy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kia!! Where una drop Ghana?

Dos dudes can bleep witout control

infact it runs in there vain
Re: Which African Men Are The Most Unfaithful? by JiggamanGh: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
My votes go to naija man. Those guys can't say no pucci. Within the next ten years Nigeria will triple it's population.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye / Why Do You Fight With Your Partner? / Attn Married Men: How Do You Cope With Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.