Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! (1256 Views)

Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? / Has Love Ever Made You Cry / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
This question has been bugging my mind and I feel like finding an answer to it from fellow Nlanders.
From my experience on love and relationship matters, it has always been one person falling head over hills in love while the other person is trying to learn how to love back.

Why is it that way and which gender should be more in love ? Is it the guys or the girls?

I need your honest response please.
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Generalkorex(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
Same thing here
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hmm at first, its one persn falling, while the other luvs him/her bk later, then relationship begin!

1 Like

Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by coolzeal(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Love is an illusion, simply does not exist only on movies.

1 Like

Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Now that I think of it, it's always that way.
One is loving already, and the other playing catch up.
But still, there's that chance for a mutual love. Yeah.
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Afrok(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
The only thing mutual about love is, " when a partner says I LOVE U, the other partner replies I LOVE U TOO / TWO ".
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Exjoker(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Aprime:
Now that I think of it, it's always that way.
One is loving already, and the other playing catch up.
But still, there's that chance for a mutual love. Yeah.
You're right. Sometimes two people can be in love with each other even before they can open out their mind to each other
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yes.....love can be mutual
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
One is already drunk in love while the other one is catching up.
But i like it,when my guy love me more

1 Like

Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by decode55(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
in any relationship; there's bound to be one person who shows too much care/love..

That person would always get hurt real bad.

Learn to be the one loving & caring less, that way you won't get hurt undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mr Op u don't fall in love, u stand and love....
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
kristina1:
One is already drunk in love while the other one is catching up.
But i like it,when my guy love me more
You are right you know. I think it's better for the guy to be more in love while the girl does the shakara(but not too much sha) .
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by remsonik(f): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Well love could be mutual but before it ever gets to that stage its one party that usually loves more and the other plays catch up.
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
edozie04:
Mr Op u don't fall in love, u stand and love....
All join..lol
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Rapsodee(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
There is a probability for mutual love to occur but in most cases one loves first then the other catches up.
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by happykidArotiba(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yes it can.
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Ezibless: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ok.
Permit me to drift a little.

What about a point when you do the catching up but the love isn't still as strong as it ought to be and the thought of ''i just want my friend back cause this aint gonna work'' starts coming in
What do one do?
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok.
Permit me to drift a little.

What about a point when you do the catching up but the love isn't still as strong as it ought to be and the thought of ''i just want my friend back cause this aint gonna work'' starts coming in
What do one do?
love is a thing of the mind you know. developing love for someone requires a process of 'reformatting' ones' mind and getting to think of the person with some iota of love. But it all depends on the person to play his/her card right. For instance, if he/she hasn't got the looks, he/she should be able to offer the other qualities that makes one desirable like intelligence, good character, money grin etc.

But my dear, if you still can't catch up after the guy has offered all the qualities, then you've got to quit.
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Oahray: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2014
What are they talking about? Love is mutual when both parties love each other. It doesn't matter whether it's equally.
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2014
What's your understanding of love?
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Oahray:
What are they talking about? Love is mutual when both parties love each other. It doesn't matter whether it's equally.
haven't u been in a situation where the one u love doesn't love u, while the one u don't love is "dying" for u? Perhaps if u have, u will understand better.
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Oahray: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
donpeey22:
haven't u been in a situation where the one u love doesn't love u, while the one u don't love is "dying" for u? Perhaps if u have, u will understand better.
so you've never seen or experienced a situation where two persons love each other? I have, and I understand better. If you know as much as one example, just one example, your question has its answer.

Mutual love is not the same as loving each other equally. Don't confuse them.
Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by tunapa2009(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Love can never be mutual as far we are still rational in our thoughts and ways.. When expectation(return of love) is too high, it might lead to disappointment, and gradually crumbles a relationship.(Nobody can love you equally the way you love them). Avoid measuring the quantity of love rather appreciate the "quality" of love!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! by Ezibless: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
donpeey22:
love is a thing of the mind you know. developing love for someone requires a process of 'reformatting' ones' mind and getting to think of the person with some iota of love. But it all depends on the person to play his/her card right. For instance, if he/she hasn't got the looks, he/she should be able to offer the other qualities that makes one desirable like intelligence, good character, money grin etc.

But my dear, if you still can't catch up after the guy has offered all the qualities, then you've got to quit.

QED.

So on point!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? / Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead / Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.