Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead (1254 Views)

"On Behalf Of All Boys, I Plead To All The Loyal Girls" - Reekado Banks (pics) / Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? / My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by onlyson16(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
I mate Dis girl newly ,after everything it just work out for me.surprise to me ,she always ended her watsapp message for me wit(I love u) counting her I love u message to my watsapp is not less Dan 16 times everyday. but reaching today i get her phone and saw a contant with (my soul mate) I just went strect and ask her.she just became angry with me and sent dis message to me (Dnt nid anyone to hurt me pls i have told u times without number i dnt hv any one els excpt u and if u want me to swear wt my womb i will do dat for u bt i think z over between us bye n dnt call me let me pls) SINCE DEN I AV BEEN CALLING BUT NO AVAIL PLS WOT WILL I DO NOW SHOULD I LET HER GO
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by komzyb(f): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
In skales voice....*is okay*
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by Slimzjoe(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Brah, You did nothing Wrong....jux Give her Time and ask Later....

But you no Like the girl na.....shey?
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by Mhizizzy(f): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Shoroniyen# in olamide's voice
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by domopps(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Even your English can make her run away from you! Honestly you really bad @ English!

Happy Waiting for the sensible one to profer solution to your ordeal!

Cheeeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by justmag(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
U have been dealing with a child...find a woman.
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by Tallesty1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
domopps:
Even your English can make her run away from you! Honestly you really bad @ English!

Cheeeeeers
undecided
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by Cutehector(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
D kind of fake love we experience these days sha..
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by adorablepepple(f): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
are u a chicken or goat that u mate! Even your English is so strect cheesy that the girl Has been waiting for you to just make one mistake and as God will answer her prayer you made an insensible mistake.
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
The two posters above me , why na? Lolz.
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by agarawu23(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
you are dating a 'baby'

I am sure both of you are underage between 17-18 sha!

no doubt
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by onlyson16(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Brah, You did nothing Wrong....jux Give her Time and ask Later....

But you no Like the girl na.....shey?
not like DAT nah if so why posting it here
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by onlyson16(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
domopps:

Cheeeeeers
yea I no.and u no all in all tank u
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by onlyson16(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
adorablepepple:
are u a chicken or goat that u mate! Even your English is so strect cheesy that the girl Has been waiting for you to just make one mistake and as God will answer her prayer you made an insensible mistake.
OK.ur welcome)nnoo
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by AsanwaKC(f): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
everything na case...did you come to this life with her?? ....no don't move on..sidon there.
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by javiervidal(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
KIDS. they always want to play.
face ur book OP
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by onlyson16(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
tunnamania11:
The two posters above me , why na? Lolz.
I wonder oohh
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by Slimzjoe(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
onlyson16:
not like DAT nah if so why posting it here

Then give her time
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by 2dice(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
All these chew-Gum LOVE ...WEy full everywhere...btw Op you don't have a Girlfriend before ...i love you disss days na wash/scam cheesy ...
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by henribj(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
OP forget that girl, she has just used a type of psychological weapon on you whereby if you are calling her back it means you accept her and willing to hand over the control in the relationship to her.
Lemme explain better,
This your girl is trying to scam you or probably she is already scamming you, now you have checked her phone and discovered something that implicates her, she does not want to go through the stress of explaining herself to you because you might just not believe her and she will end up wasting her time trying to explain things to you only to find out you don't believe her, so she does what a smarter girl will do(I am surprised she even knows this particular trick) by going on the offensive and then telling you to keep away from her since you do not trust her, what this trick does is to make you second guess yourself and then try to get in touch with her and accept you are the one making the mistake by not believing her love for you is real, and once you fall for this trick, she does not have to waste her energy explaining herself to you cos you making moves to get back with her has made it obvious to her that she is now in control.
use your tongue to count your teeth.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by Sapphire86(f): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
From her actions she us overly dramatic. When did u guys meet that she is already loving and swearing? Be careful before u start swearing oaths together.
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by Mostwanted7: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
henribj:
OP forget that girl, she has just used a type of psychological weapon on you whereby if you are calling her back it means you accept her and willing to hand over the control in the relationship to her.
Lemme explain better,
This your girl is trying to scam you or probably she is already scamming you, now you have checked her phone and discovered something that implicates her, she does not want to go through the stress of explaining herself to you because you might just not believe her and she will end up wasting her time trying to explain things to you only to find out you don't believe her, so she does what a smarter girl will do(I am surprised she even knows this particular trick) by going on the offensive and then telling you to keep away from her since you do not trust her, what this trick does is to make you second guess yourself and then try to get in touch with her and accept you are the one making the mistake by not believing her love for you is real, and once you fall for this trick, she does not have to waste her energy explaining herself to you cos you making moves to get back with her has made it obvious to her that she is now in control.

4 alomo for u...u sabi...

1 Like

Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by henribj(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mostwanted7:

4 alomo for u...u sabi...

thank you bruv.
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by onlyson16(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
henribj:
Lemme explain better,
ur one of the sensible one I av been expecting their post tank u i love.God bless and whatever u do to succeed
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by henribj(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
onlyson16:
ur one of the sensible one I av been expecting their post tank u i love.God bless and whatever u do to succeed

Thank you, you are welcome.
Re: Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead by sarmiie(m): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2015
What henri b.j said is true. Now that u know what u've done wrong, there's probably only one option. Ignore her completely. No calls, no texts, complete freeze out.

If you like her tho, then, sorry, I have nothing for you.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? / Who Is A Good Man? / Rules For Handling Your Maids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.