Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice (9093 Views)

Vitamin A Cassava Tuber For Sale........ / Which Chemical Can I Apply On My Cassava Farm? / Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by cava: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
@ jethro take it easy. i can sight pride from ur write up on this thread. take it easy. iam not and advocate of lesgup or anyone else but they way you drive your points and opinion makes it like look childish. the other time u opened thread to accuse the federal government of being fraudlent and unrealistic while some people have benefitted from the same avenue you targeted fraudlent. the most embarrasing situation in life is seeing someone achieve what you say is impossible.Years back i told my MD that a task was impossible to achieve only to see my colleague achieve my impossiblity. since then i have learnt to stoop to learn. a beg if u have any issue against lespug ,u guys should take it else where and not here. we are here to learn. for the fact you have been invited to tutor new farmers at yadbi or any other place should not make you see your self as being too important to write trash.pride they say goes before a fall
@lesgup i know business is like a war zone you cannot let the other person know your strong hold or weak point but if there have ways you can help your fellow nairalander please do and let us stop raining insults here. we are here to learn.thanks

1 Like

Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by naijareferee: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
at lesgupnigeria...i think your reputation should be protected here cos of what i want to do with u next year
at jethro2....i think you should be humble enough to follow the lead of gurus in the field....if not e go be like say u get bad belle
showing you his financial transactions is a no brainer esp as a business man...what if the company he transacted with sue him for unnecessary exposure
i think even if u are not happy with his anability to help you...now that you need him most...you should thread carefully cos wisdom will be profitable here
at lesgupnigeria... pls dont tout peoples ill fortune or misadventure...cos u are giving a wrong impression to your would be customer

i think the person at a loss here is the op...who sought for advise but only to witness the e war of two people with bottled up anger

pls lets encourage the young man and help him where possible
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 29, 2014
naijareferee:
at lesgupnigeria...i think your reputation should be protected here cos of what i want to do with u next year
at jethro2....i think you should be humble enough to follow the lead of gurus in the field....if not e go be like say u get bad belle
showing you his financial transactions is a no brainer esp as a business man...what if the company he transacted with sue him for unnecessary exposure
i think even if u are not happy with his anability to help you...now that you need him most...you should thread carefully cos wisdom will be profitable here
at lesgupnigeria... pls dont tout peoples ill fortune or misadventure...cos u are giving a wrong impression to your would be customer

i think the person at a loss here is the op...who sought for advise but only to witness the e war of two people with bottled up anger

you're a 'referee' indeed man! Love ur submission and dat of @stagger.
So much dissapointed in jethro2 too for disregarding the advice of the elders like Stagger, an elder and a professional who has bn into farming since '80s. A yoruba adage says 't'omode ba ni aso ju agbalagba, ko le ni akisa bi agba'. Somebody should help interpret this o.
He is still ranting,attacking and making noise, going to other threads(plantains) to raise ds cassava issues again. A high sense of immaturity n arrogance frm jethro2. This is not ur 1st time of destructively attacking personality on ds forum, u've also insulted stagger calling him Methuselah, Judging n condeming him by ur myopic sense of reasoning.
This is d submission from an elder(Stagger)- "there is something u're not doing right... Instead of shooting down people's dreams n acting like a doubting Thomas,... U should liaise wt others having more success,rub minds and move forward".
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by jethro2: 7:13am On Dec 29, 2014
stagger:
The year is coming to an end. So many people died, and God has spared our lives to see this day. Let us not dishonour Him by getting into silly fights that will get us all nowhere.
I want to urge Legsupnigeria and Jethro2 to stop this madness they are trying to engage in before someone gets hurt. None of us is better than those who have left this world in 2014. Let us end the year in peace. Please.
Sincerely appreciate this. Thank you sir
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by jethro2: 7:15am On Dec 29, 2014
AreaFada2:
Seconded.
Just yesterday I lost a relative that I was chatting with on Christmas day. A young and fit person that was hale & hearty.
Please in the light of this, all this little e-fight pale into insignificance.
Peace guys.
So sorry about your loss. may god grant him/her eternal rest.
Sincerely appreciate you
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by jethro2: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2014
mercylicious:
@jasper, e be like say na thailand i go go my next vacation. The thing don dey do me ajigbijigbi for head like papa ajasco.
@jethro, plz calm down. U have made your point and ur conacience shld be at rest now.
@Legsup, let us be our brothers and sis keepers.
The aim of agric section thread in nairaland will not be defeated.
Yes, I have made my point. And i can lay the issue to rest. Thank you
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by jethro2: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2014
cava:
@ jethro take it easy. i can sight pride from ur write up on this thread. take it easy. iam not and advocate of lesgup or anyone else but they way you drive your points and opinion makes it like look childish. the other time u opened thread to accuse the federal government of being fraudlent and unrealistic while some people have benefitted from the same avenue you targeted fraudlent. the most embarrasing situation in life is seeing someone achieve what you say is impossible.Years back i told my MD that a task was impossible to achieve only to see my colleague achieve my impossiblity. since then i have learnt to stoop to learn. a beg if u have any issue against lespug ,u guys should take it else where and not here. we are here to learn. for the fact you have been invited to tutor new farmers at yadbi or any other place should not make you see your self as being too important to write trash.pride they say goes before a fall
@lesgup i know business is like a war zone you cannot let the other person know your strong hold or weak point but if there have ways you can help your fellow nairalander please do and let us stop raining insults here. we are here to learn.thanks
@ Cava
Pleaase learn to keep mummmm if you dont know how to interfere in issues. Seems you already have issues with me especially from your Federal Government stuff. So i become proud because i am trying to prove a point. Sorry to dissapoint you. Some of us dont take shit when we know what we are talking about.
And I still stand on my point that the Federal Government agricultural stuffs are full of propagandas. Except you are telling me that scoring 5% in an exam is an excellent mark. Please go back and comprehend that post.
None has prove me wrong yet. When i mean prove me with evidence, facts and figures. I am not asking for too much.
You must be kidding me right for you to stoop low and relates YABDI training to what is happening on this thread. What has it got to do with YABDI?
Like i earlier said you would have been thought to be wise if you had kept quiet. Please think before you write because you dont know what the other person has in stall.
peace
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by jethro2: 7:39am On Dec 29, 2014
You are my guy
You nail it right on the head
You are the only one that got exactly what I am after.
Yes, I have been childish about it but I am glad someone got my point.
Its not about e war. Its about
INTEGRITY and REPUTATION

Thank you soooooo much. Now i rest my case completely

naijareferee:
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by jethro2: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2014
hmnnnnn
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by jethro2: 7:59am On Dec 29, 2014
Firstman01:

So much dissapointed in jethro2 too for disregarding the advice of the elders like Stagger, an elder and a professional who has bn into farming since '80s. A yoruba adage says 't'omode ba ni aso ju agbalagba, ko le ni akisa bi agba'. Somebody should help interpret this o.
He is still ranting,attacking and making noise, going to other threads(plantains) to raise ds cassava issues again. A high sense of immaturity n arrogance frm jethro2. This is not ur 1st time of destructively attacking personality on ds forum, u've also insulted stagger calling him Methuselah, Judging n condeming him by ur myopic sense of reasoning.
This is d submission from an elder(Stagger)- "there is something u're not doing right... Instead of shooting down people's dreams n acting like a doubting Thomas,... U should liaise wt others having more success,rub minds and move forward".
I definately know there are lot of kids on nairaland but this is the first time i am encountering one.
Wait oooooo
Do you know me before?
Have you met me before?
Who stole your food?
Are you all right?

What and who gave you the audacity to vomit all those trash?
My friend pack well and dont ever, I repeat dont ever comment on any of my thread again until you properly learn your manners.
"Awon omo ti ko ni eko ile" Won mo pe ile la tin kesho rode
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2014
My questions were nt even answered cos of fight
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by AreaFada2: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2014
jethro2:

So sorry about your loss. may god grant him/her eternal rest.
Sincerely appreciate you

Thanks sir, Amen.
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by naijareferee: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2014
jethro2:
You are my guy
You nail it right on the head
You are the only one that got exactly what I am after.
Yes, I have been childish about it but I am glad someone got my point.
Its not about e war. Its about
INTEGRITY and REPUTATION

Thank you soooooo much. Now i rest my case completely

i have been in a tight corner before...i know the desperation...thanks for atleast acknowledging your shortcomings... cos this section will only grow in unity...welcome
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by naijareferee: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2014
Firstman01
post=29293564:

So much dissapointed in jethro2 too for disregarding the advice of the
elders like Stagger, an elder and a professional who has bn into farming
since '80s. A yoruba adage says 't'omode ba ni aso ju agbalagba, ko le
ni akisa bi agba'. Somebody should help interpret this o.
He is still ranting,attacking and making noise, going to other
threads(plantains) to raise ds cassava issues again. A high sense of
immaturity n arrogance frm jethro2. This is not ur 1st time of
destructively attacking personality on ds forum, u've also insulted
stagger calling him Methuselah, Judging n condeming him by ur myopic
sense of reasoning.
This is d submission from an elder(Stagger)- "there is something u're
not doing right... Instead of shooting down people's dreams n acting
like a doubting Thomas,... U should liaise wt others having more
success,rub minds and move forward".

sometimes we need to wear the shoe and assume some positions inorder to understand situations

thank goodness we achieved something....i hope the op will gain valuable lessons from waht transpires here
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2014
naijareferee:

sometimes we need to wear the shoe and assume some positions inorder to understand situations

thank goodness we achieved something....i hope the op will gain valuable lessons from waht transpires here

yea thanks. Truth they say is always bitter. Thank God he finally decided to rest his case.
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2014
jethro2:

I definately know there are lot of kids on nairaland but this is the first time i am encountering one.
Wait oooooo
Do you know me before?
Have you met me before?
Who stole your food?
Are you all right?

What and who gave you the audacity to vomit all those trash?
My friend pack well and dont ever, I repeat dont ever comment on any of my thread again until you properly learn your manners.
"Awon omo ti ko ni eko ile" Won mo pe ile la tin kesho rode

point of correction: ds thread is nt urs, you are not d op and you do not own nairaland.
i do not feel insulted cos i am not d 1st nor 2nd person u wl be insulting on NL.
Rather i feel happy that u finally submitted and achnowledged dat u were been childish. Wish u good luck.
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
@op, read the thread below , u will get meaningful info and contacts .
https://www.nairaland.com/1798851/cassava-farmers-lets-meet-here/1
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by jethro2: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Firstman01:

point of correction: ds thread is nt urs, you are not d op and you do not own nairaland.
i do not feel insulted cos i am not d 1st nor 2nd person u wl be insulting on NL.
Rather i feel happy that u finally submitted and achnowledged dat u were been childish. Wish u good luck.
Grow up kid. You ve still got a lot to learn.
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
jethro2:

Grow up kid. You ve still got a lot to learn.

just found out u are a female. insults, arrogance n stubborness all run in ur veins. Female like you ended up as a single parent cos no right husband wl like a sturbborn wife. change!
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by Aidenehi: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Firstman01:

just found out u are a female. insults, arrogance n stubborness all run in ur veins. Female like you ended up as a single parent cos no right husband wl like a sturbborn wife. change!

Na so women be bro
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by jethro2: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Firstman01:

Aidenehi:

Na so women be bro
Kids and idiots like you always find excuse to justify your ignorants.
Keep swimming in your stupidity
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by jethro2: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Yes. I have agreed to shield my sword because of some matured mind that have reason with me and because atleast one person understand the main reason for calling lesgupnigeria out.
It bothers on issue of integrity, misleading people with wrong information with the intention to scam.
If anyone now feels i am rude, arrogant, proud or using whatever terms because i want to find out the truth. Then they can go to blazes.
But please for the foot soldiers, the idiots that thinks the internet gives them licence to run their mouth, what you give is what you get. Patiently waiting
Peace
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Aidenehi:

Na so women be bro

that s d way she kps insulting ppl. It took d intervention of amarawa who saved stagger from her in one of the threads.
i thought as much she bn a female from d day one i read her comment. no responsible man wl be insulting pple wt foul words on every thread. She has taken ds issue to other threads that are not even related to d subject matter despite d various appeals from respected ppl on d forum since yestaday.
It took my scolding and that of naijarefree b4 could admit this morning dat she was bn childish. Arrogant female like her ended up bn a divorcee. Now that i know from my research dat she is a female, i wl nt join words wt her cos of her childish n arrogant attittude.
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by jethro2: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Glad to know you are female for responsible men don't have time for all this bladderdash.
Your word
Firstman01:

that s d way she kps insulting ppl. It took d intervention of amarawa who saved stagger from her in one of the threads.
i thought as much she bn a female from d day one i read her comment. no responsible man wl be insulting pple wt foul words on every thread. She has taken ds issue to other threads that are not even related to d subject matter despite d various appeals from respected ppl on d forum since yestaday.
It took my scolding and that of naijarefree b4 could admit this morning dat she was bn childish. Arrogant female like her ended up bn a divorcee. Now that i know from my research dat she is a female, i wl nt join words wt her cos of her childish n arrogant attittude.
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
e don do naa. Is it a fight against females now?

grin grin grin

Jethro only voiced out her opinion . She warned ppl not to quote her abi una no see d warning? Ppl shld be allowed to say their opinion . No woman wants to be attacked like dt and not see d end. it was a direct attack on the work of her hands, her sweat. Plz ooo, u guys shldnt take it personal.

legsup na nice guy sha(from phone interaction) but e pain me say e no assist a nairalander in need despite he says he has the contacts. He could have assisted (if he could) even for a fee, but only came here to taunt her.

@Jethro, e don doo naa. oo.

Please lets get back to the thread.
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by jethro2: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
@ mercylicious
Please leave them with me.
They lack home trainings and manner.
I am well prepared.
mercylicious:
e don do naa. Is it a fight against females now?
grin grin grin
Jethro only voiced out her opinion . She warned ppl not to quote her abi una no see d warning? Ppl shld be allowed to say their opinion . No woman wants to be attacked like dt and not see d end. it was a direct attack on the work of her hands, her sweat. Plz ooo, u guys shldnt take it personal.
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by jethro2: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
mercylicious:
e don do naa.
legsup na nice guy sha(from phone interaction) but e pain me say e no assist a nairalander in need despite he says he has the contacts. He could have assisted (if he could) even for a fee, but only came here to taunt her.
Please lets get back to the thread.
Its not about the assisstance but its the facts that I know lesgup has been deceiving with most of his write ups on cassava. He has no contract with any cassava processing factory. Not one in the south west. They are all fabricated calculations. My grouse is he is enticing people into planting cassava without telling them the truth. He is gambling with peoples fund.
I specifically say dont quote me because lesgup has always been quoting me when it comes to cassava stuff. I specifically knew he will quotes me. Thats why I said please dont quote me if you dont have facts and figure.
If he had not quotes me, I will never disprove whatever he said. All I had wanted is to let the Op knows that unless one is processing, cassava is not profitable.
But he wouldnt allow me express myself.
You can deceive everybody all the time.
He is banking on his foot soldiers and his supporters to take it up
Same thing happen on his other cassava thread, I tried to avoid confrontations online so i backed down on a lot of discrepancies in his quotes
I have been expecting just one person on nairaland to have said " I have had transaction with lesgupnigeria and he delivered"
But none whatsoever since the brouhaha has come out to testify to his good work
Instead, some idiots keep vomitting trash.
To crown it all, he felt female brains are stereotyped to behave one way.
Its obvious some people should have been born in the dark ages
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by stagger: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
OP must now be seriously wondering what has happened to his thread. So let me do the honours of bringing us back on focus. Anyway, OP I will tell you that cassava farming (and indeed any business) requires continuous monitoring. Can you truly combine this with your school work?

Perhaps the most important question is this: WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE FOR THE CASSAVA? If you are thinking of selling it raw, you will have a lot of regrets, I can guarantee you that. What I will advise you to do is to have it processed into gari, then sell it. You will probably have to do this the local way because I do not know how you will come up with the money to build a processing plant. If you can get a source of good, clean water, this will help you. If you have access to 200k, use the money to get a grater and a hydraulic press. These I believe are the two cheapest items you can get, and they are the most important as these are what you need to get rid of the HCN compounds that impart toxicity to raw cassava tubers. You can get local people to peel and wash the cassava for you, and get those who know how to fry gari locally to do same for you. I did it years back, and though it can be hard work, it is rewarding.

Next up, locate the urban, rural and assembly markets for gari in Edo State. Know how gari flows in the supply chain between processors and these markets, then sell your product.

You will probably not make so much money, but you will make a profit and more importantly, you would have gained experience. In business, experience is the best teacher. No MBA will compensate for that. With some luck, you would make some money which you can use to buy another machine to add to your processing unit. You work hard enough, within 2 years you will have a facility to process cassava on a small scale.

But I do not know if your school work will not suffer. Na u know best if you go fit manage am.

2 Likes

Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2014
if he doesnt have 200k to buy the local processor, he can use ones set up by others. There is no village i know dt doesnt have such places. Another major work apart from peeling is frying. You can get ppl dt fry in dt local processing plants or , u gather ur friends to help u fry. Harvest as much as you can processes in 4days max at a time. Remember cassava starts decaying as soon as it is harvested. A day to processing willl do.
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by Prodeegee(m): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2014
jethro2:

@ Cava
Pleaase learn to keep mummmm if you dont know how to interfere in issues. Seems you already have issues with me especially from your Federal Government stuff. So i become proud because i am trying to prove a point. Sorry to dissapoint you. Some of us dont take shit when we know what we are talking about.
And I still stand on my point that the Federal Government agricultural stuffs are full of propagandas. Except you are telling me that scoring 5% in an exam is an excellent mark. Please go back and comprehend that post.
None has prove me wrong yet. When i mean prove me with evidence, facts and figures. I am not asking for too much.
You must be kidding me right for you to stoop low and relates YABDI training to what is happening on this thread. What has it got to do with YABDI?
Like i earlier said you would have been thought to be wise if you had kept quiet. Please think before you write because you dont know what the other person has in stall.
peace

The truth be told, if people like you are the ones ill meet at yabdi, then its not worth it.

You just insult anyone and everyone.

I knw you'll yab me too...but that's fine

1 Like

Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
stagger:
OP must now be seriously wondering what has happened to his thread. So let me do the honours of bringing us back on focus. Anyway, OP I will tell you that cassava farming (and indeed any business) requires continuous monitoring. Can you truly combine this with your school work?

Perhaps the most important question is this: WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE FOR THE CASSAVA? If you are thinking of selling it raw, you will have a lot of regrets, I can guarantee you that. What I will advise you to do is to have it processed into gari, then sell it. You will probably have to do this the local way because I do not know how you will come up with the money to build a processing plant. If you can get a source of good, clean water, this will help you. If you have access to 200k, use the money to get a grater and a hydraulic press. These I believe are the two cheapest items you can get, and they are the most important as these are what you need to get rid of the HCN compounds that impart toxicity to raw cassava tubers. You can get local people to peel and wash the cassava for you, and get those who know how to fry gari locally to do same for you. I did it years back, and though it can be hard work, it is rewarding.

Next up, locate the urban, rural and assembly markets for gari in Edo State. Know how gari flows in the supply chain between processors and these markets, then sell your product.

You will probably not make so much money, but you will make a profit and more importantly, you would have gained experience. In business, experience is the best teacher. No MBA will compensate for that. With some luck, you would make some money which you can use to buy another machine to add to your processing unit. You work hard enough, within 2 years you will have a facility to process cassava on a small scale.

But I do not know if your school work will not suffer. Na u know best if you go fit manage am.
God bless you brother...sme of the post that i ave been seeing here has been discouraging me, bt u came out with everything with jst few wrds. God bless you, infact ur first pikin go be twins, lolz... I have already arranged pple that will clear d land, jst waiting fr the celebrations to be over.... God bless y'all
Re: Want To Start A Cassava Farm While In Schl.....need Professional Advice by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Prodeegee:

The truth be told, if people like you are the ones ill meet at yabdi, then its not worth it.

You just insult anyone and everyone.

I knw you'll yab me too...but that's fine

you got my point straight away. No any sign of leadership trait.

You threw a stone at someone without a just cause and you said the person should nt quote you. You should not have thrown d stone in the first place if you dont want him to quote/attack you. Freedom of speech does not mean you should see a mopol/ an army and tell him 'officer you be thief o'.
A leader of her calibre, if you hav personal issues wt ur friend, call him one on one and sort things out. And not coming to the social media to attack his integrity.
For her to say d cassava success story of lesgup is a fabricated story and a scam without a proof. The meaning is that a to z of d whole lesgup story is 100% fake. Hotmass testified that he(lesgup) got d farmland from him. The breaking news now is that lesgup has released a proof that he sold over N1m worth of cassava.

My brother, people are pampering her, seems they are really afraid to scold her of her gross insolence cos of the foul,dirty and abusive utterances she wl dish out at them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG To Hold Ileya Edition Of Eko Farmers’ Market On July 26 / Lets Talk "WATERMELON" / The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.