Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,838 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? (1123 Views)

Some Girls Be Like......graphics!!!!! / Why Cant Girls Marry Older Men? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
i dont know how to explain this but it keeps disturbing me. im not into any serious relationship ryt now but i am a very social person.i have many friends, male and female included. my problem is the moment i approach a girl and try to be casual with her, she will start giving me green lights within few days of meeting and if i dont respond positively, they will snub and ignore me afterwards.it has happened on several occcasions. how do i handle this? im not ready for any dating things
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by redcliff: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Then stay own and stop being a toza queen
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by Exjoker(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
Must you keep a female as a friend?
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by Tallesty1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Exjoker:
Must you keep a female as a friend?
I prefer them to male friends sometimes............

Some of the are like mothers, always there when your life is messed up.

OP, what do you discuss with them?

How do you approach them?
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by yomi007k(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
U no know say na God dey protect u. U no know problems wey dey If u start dey date dos babes abi.
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by Exjoker(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
I prefer them to male friends sometimes............

Some of the are like mothers, always there when your life is messed up.

OP, what do you discuss with them?

How do you approach them?
Look who is talking?? grin I assumed you have separate agenda for keeping females as friends gringringrin. No vex bro, na cause i no the trust you again
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by FLAWLES(f): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dude just keep bleeping em jooor(your prob no gt solution)i can't ask you to stay away from them(can't b possible)
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by Tallesty1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Exjoker:
Look who is talking?? grin I assumed you have separate agenda for keeping females as friends gringringrin. No vex bro, na cause i no the trust you again
The reason is this, I have been betrayed many times by guys.
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by Sunkyphil(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
let me c ur pix b4 i no wat to say
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by Exjoker(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
Lol... You're not serious, are you? To be honest I have also got many female friends but to tell you the truth, Friendship with my fellow boys are the way forward
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by zoeee(f): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Show them the red light...
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by timijoseph01(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
zoeee:
Show them the red light...

yeah Green n Red... 9ce combination 4 Xmas
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by Tallesty1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol... You're not serious, are you? To be honest I have also got many female friends but to tell you the truth, Friendship with my fellow boys are the way forward
lols..... Good for you nah......

I am not luck with male pals.
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by dablazor: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:

lol got nothing but 'aww' for you..
i prefer female friends too though..

@OP.. then stop being 'casual' talk to them like u do your fellow guy.. i for one am so so free with girls, so they dont mistake intents, they'd know am not into them that kinda way. Laugh normally, dont be too nice, be frank, talk about things that wont be suggestive, dont be too much of a gentleman too, talk to them like equals( i mean, take a virtual men and women are equal stance) .. if you are this way with them, they would only take you serious on a romantic level when u go verbal about certain feelings and all... All these should come naturally though, if you really have alot of girls coming at you though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by africandictator(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
frankyskyboi:
i dont know how to explain this but it keeps disturbing me. im not into any serious relationship ryt now but i am a very social person.i have many friends, male and female included. my problem is the moment i approach a girl and try to be casual with her, she will start giving me green lights within few days of meeting and if i dont respond positively, they will snub and ignore me afterwards.it has happened on several occcasions. how do i handle this? im not ready for any dating things
I am just like you in same shit too..
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
frankyskyboi:
make friends with the normal ones na cheesy
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by oshe11: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
ooooooooooooooooo....... i c!
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by tunapa2009(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
Brother, you are into "canopy" ministry. I think you allow your emotions to control you too much, that is the reason you don't really define your relationship with the opposite sex... Try to always define your relationship before going into one whether it is mutual or otherwise.. Stop putting our ladies into emotional imbalance(that might be the reason for their reactions)
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by bethelbrill(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ehemmn why are you telling us? You want us to clap for you??
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by Afrok(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bro there are not so many ways about it, it's either U keep females as casual friends, as friends with benefits or as lovers. Either ways, U must take charge and be urself.
Re: Why Cant Girls Be Normal Friends With Me? by timijoseph01(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
tunapa2009:
Brother, you are into "canopy" ministry. I think you allow your emotions to control you too much, that is the reason you don't really define your relationship with the opposite sex... Try to always define your relationship before going into one whether it is mutual or otherwise.. Stop putting our ladies into emotional imbalance(that might be the reason for their reactions)
Gbam..!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is Beauty Born Or Made ? / Heart Broken... Some Gals Eeh / Should I Leave Him? What Should I Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.