Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate (46796 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2014
some broke undergraduate is not very Happy grin
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by vitality22(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2014
Date an undergraduate at your own peril. Period.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by AfricanApple(f): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2014
I don't know why he is ranting about money when he might not even have a job
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Ayobami97(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
I don't know why he is ranting about money when he might not even have a job
Abeg small small.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by AfricanApple(f): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2014
Ayobami97:

Abeg small small.
na big big before?
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Ayobami97(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
na big big before?
No, almost. Don't be rude, am just joking.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by 190: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2014
sighs undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Xcex: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
HARDDON:

Wen u were spoiling em on it was Kul ?

N u seem to 4gt that it is d undergrad that turn working class , then they hv matured in d act
bro i'll hönestly tell u i neva had sex during my undagraduates days though had relatnship in my finals. Nt condenming u either.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by decountof(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
No10:
So right. If u see wetin all these girls dey do 4 sch eh? Smh. And some of dem are engaged. Advice: if u must date an undergraduate girl as a working class dude,give her belle. That's all.

Even d belle sef no b hinderance...those babes can form lies dat will mk u believe....God help us!
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
decountof:

Even d belle sef no b hinderance...those babes can form lies dat will mk u believe....God help us!
. Lol. Amen o.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
OP this thread is another opportunity for Naija men to bash women
Naija men are only reaping what they have sowed (planted)
Men are the architects of what a woman becomes morally
The girl child gets RAPPED/defiled by the man when she is barely days/weeks/months/years old
She gets lured with gifts/ money(she dosent even need)
A man would know that a girl is engaged/ married/ in a relationship but will still do anything to get her( because he is wiser/ older/ knows all the tricks like lucifer)
Truth is if men stop patronizing prostitutes that trade will stop
The moral decadence in the society is the handiwork of men
Until they stop,they will keep reaping the fruits of their labour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by miss20(f): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
HARDDON:

Wen u were spoiling em on it was Kul ?

N u seem to 4gt that it is d undergrad that turn working class , then they hv matured in d act
. lol,leave am make pant dey wear am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by mryusuffga(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
male guy boys shine your eyes for them oh
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by 100Cents: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adaobi12:
. that's not true.

There is no exception if not that of sex for virgins..
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by AngelJennifer: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
No10:
. I tell u,na just to dey Bleep dem. Those girls no dey loyal at all. Except u want heart attack. Just imagine the two girls wey u use give example.

what if the girl in question is not interested in sex or your money but a serious relationship will you employ all tactics to sleep with her and dump her?

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by AngelJennifer: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
slinkman:
every woman.. the women in my household husbands should worry about them and not me. all Nigerian female undergraduate are the same everywhere.

Commiting a fallacy of over generalisation and hasty conclusion.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by AngelJennifer: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Arty2014:
OP this thread is another opportunity for Naija men to bash women
Naija men are only reaping what they have sowed (planted)
Men are the architects of what a woman becomes morally
The girl child gets RAPPED/defiled by the man when she is barely days/weeks/months/years old
She gets lured with gifts/ money(she dosent even need)
A man would know that a girl is engaged/ married/ in a relationship but will still do anything to get her( because he is wiser/ older/ knows all the tricks like lucifer)
Truth is if men stop patronizing prostitutes that trade will stop
The moral decadence in the society is the handiwork of men
Until they stop,they will keep reaping the fruits of their labour

Gbam!
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by okzcorp: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
amokeme:
nobody is perfect na.... smiley waiting for your own pm grin

Nope, you send the pm
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
okzcorp:

Nope, you send the pm

Come, shift make I sit. grin. Did you get that stuff?
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by okzcorp: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Scrypt:

Come, shift make I sit. grin. Did you get that stuff?

Na hot sit, oya make yourself comfortable.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by ImaIma1(f): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
The working class guy is probably attracted 2 superficial babes. Wht do u expect from dem na? For moi, i dont think ders anything wrong with d combination. Jst date d ryt person. U will know in ur church mind if she's ryt. Except u r only listening to ur "lower" mind.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by HARDDON: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
[url]
Xcex:
bro i'll hönestly tell u i neva had sex during my undagraduates days though had relatnship in my finals. Nt condenming u either.

See true confession! grin but u missed mehn!

Here is d hard fact: whether u took oath of celibacy or not, d she for u was njoying getting plucked.....ouch! angry

Don't worry she ain't damaged beyond recognition cheesy....now my bad, my bad
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by amokeme(f): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
okzcorp:

Nope, you send the pm
ok... Sent smiley
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by rooqee120(f): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tallesty1:
You Love him or his way?I may help deliver the massage to him.
lol, neva mind. I cn do dat my self if i want to. Jxt appreciating him...no string attached
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Onyiridike(f): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
ellahzy:
oya, go and marry ur village girl na

And village girls are NOT human beings.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by emsheddy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adaobi12:
op I think it will make more sense if you use , "SOME FEMALE UNDERGRADUATE". because not all undergraduate are irresponsible.

what you just stated now, are the acts of an irresponsible lady, which even a working class lady can indulge in.

besides, you sounded so bitter, hope say an undergraduate never break your heart?
true talk dearie. Hope u r one of the responsible ones??
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
swallu:
1:female students are serial cheaters:

Many female university students these days sleep around with their male lecturers and fellow male undergruads even while in a stable relationship with a working dude.The poor guy may be thinking that his girlfriend whose is a student is angel not knowing that she has allowed herself to be used like a toilet paper on campus.

2:Many female students are into runz:

Runz or what you call professional prostitution are engaged by many female univ students .Many female students these days sleep around with politicians,top business men coz of their craving for material things like BB,brazilian hair or what have you.In some extreme cases their are some that sleep with trailer drivers in hotels just for tohe extra cash.

3:gold digging:

Many of these female students only prefer to date working class guys coz of the money they can get out of them.They are only interested in cool hard cash and what money can buy:

4:They are sinister heart breakers:

After their working class boyfriend may have seen through their finances in school they break up with their working class boyfriend.Though such man may have spents thousands on their school fees or house rents they bring up excuses on why they want to terminate relationship when they graduate.

5:They act immature:

Many female students dating working class guys nag over silly issues like the guy did not buy the latest designer clothes or that he did not give them the latest phone for their birthday.they are more interested in fleecing the guy of his hard earned money.
hmmm.despite all,guys still have blissful marriages with them.

Nl and their general perception...stop d stereotype biko.btw be lyk say u dey vex...ur sis even mom was once an undergraduate o!
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
emsheddy:
true talk dearie. Hope u r one of the responsible ones??
. have been responsible since 1880s
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by NnamdiN: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Xcex:
For me i'll b d last person 2 date an undergraduate, afta seein d rate of infidelity in my undergraduate days, leave dem 4 dia mates on campus.
your working class babe was once an undergraduate(perhaps with more than one degree). You sir, were once an undergraduate and you mingled with female undergraduates too. All these people you guys tag with sentiments will still end up amongst us. Heck they're the mothers of tomorrow so hello, what goes around comes the phuck back around. They wouldn't be promiscuous if there were no willing guys(us). So whatever you end up with, please manage and patch as much as you can to get it to your standard. We follow cause am grin cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by AngelJennifer: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
NnamdiN:
your working class babe was once an undergraduate(perhaps with more than one degree). You sir, were once an undergraduate and you mingled with female undergraduates too. All these people you guys tag with sentiments will still end up amongst us. Heck they're the mothers of tomorrow so hello, what goes around comes the phuck back around. They wouldn't be promiscuous if there were no willing guys(us). So whatever you end up with, please manage and patch as much as you can to get it to your standard. We follow cause am grin cheesy

God bless you.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by emsheddy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adaobi12:
. have been responsible since 1880s
1880s? Lolz....sweet, u shud no longer be here and u know it. Or perhaps u ought to be in a museum as an artifact.
Re: Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate by NnamdiN: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
AngelJennifer:

God bless you.
Bless you too Angel wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.