Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! (2676 Views)

The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo / Naija Lady Mistakely Upload Her S@x Tape With A Naija Guy / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by JERRYNIL: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
Compliment of the season to everyone.pls I need ur various opinion on these issue. My girlfriend is always against me using our combine picture or her personal picture as My whatsapp profile pix or BBM Dp or even uploading them on FACEBOOK.when I ask her about it , she said she dnt jxt like it but she always upload her personal picture on Facebook, sometimes she even upload her Brdas own as welll. is it dat she is not proud of me and she dnt want her friends to know me as her guy or what ?. Reasonable comments only, tank U!
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by temitemi1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
Maybe are parents are her friends on fb or she's nt proud of you or she's cheating on you. My opinion though grin grin grin
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Then leave her pictures alone

2 Likes

Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
JERRYNIL:
Compliment of the season to everyone.pls I need ur various opinion on these issue. My girlfriend is always against me using our combine picture or her personal picture as My whatsapp profile pix or BBM Dp or even uploading them on FACEBOOK.when I ask her about it , she said she dnt jxt like it but she always upload her personal picture on Facebook, sometimes she even upload her Brdas own as welll. is it dat she is not proud of me and she dnt want her friends to know me as her guy or what ?. Reasonable comments only, tank U!
she get another guy by the side

4 Likes

Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by MyNameIsSteve(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
JERRYNIL:
You have already stated the reason- She does not want her friends to know you as her "guy". I want to also believe your so-called girlfriend has an authentic "OGA AT THE TOP" whom she does not want to upset by uploading your pix on her Social Network Pages. undecided
JERRYNIL:
You have already stated the reason- She does not want her friends to know you as her "guy". I want to also believe your so-called girlfriend has an authentic "OGA AT THE TOP" whom she does not want to upset by uploading your pix on her Social Network Pages.

4 Likes

Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
lefulefu:

she get another guy by the side

I hate uploading my pix on FB too. Besides they are not married yet, the girl don't want him to drive away serious minded guys from her.

1 Like

Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by hannesy(f): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
mayb u re not cute enough hehehehe
Sorry bro
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by hannesy(f): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
brito:

I hate uploading my pix on FB too. Besides they are not married yet, the girl don't want him to drive away serious minded guys from her.
exactly

1 Like

Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Tallesty1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Her main OGA is your friend on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
hannesy:
exactly

The lady sees far. Op want to have the lady to himself and how can he achieve that, its by uploading their pix on social media.
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
brito:

Seconded!!!
They aint married yet,so breakup can still happen.

1 Like

Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by PrimeMeso(f): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
maybe she does not want publicity of ur relationship,she may b proud of u nd nt cheating bt she dsnt want certain pple to knw cuz it'll get ha in trouble
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
You want her main bf parents to kill her cheesy

Don't mind me i no well hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by hannesy(f): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
brito:

The lady sees far. Op want to have the lady to himself and how can he achieve that, its by uploading their pix on social media.
not that am praying 4 them to break up ooo bt if by mistake the do then u knw the rest
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
brito:

believe u me cool cool
it will not stop any serious minded guy from talking to the girl.besides he will even see it as a challenge cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by CzarRex: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mayb she has sum guys hu ar ur frendz on fb dat are shaggin her bhind ur back, without u knwin. So she doesn't want 2 get dem upset grin

1 Like

Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Lilamartedi(f): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
Maybe she doesn't want you to scare potential suitors because she doesn't really picture a future with you

Maybe she is the conserved type that doesn't like her business being out in the open

Maybe you are her side nigga
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
JERRYNIL:
Come my broda listen and listen carefully, dnt be mad about this, I will gve u dsame advice I gave some ago. Its very much normal for a gurl to av a doubting mind at dis level, if she is not posting anoda mans photo den u ar safe, see it as a competition from someone u dont knw. u dont need to spoil her with gift or go d extra.mile which u wont cont after u win her heart fully, be natural and show her d love and care to d best of ur ability. if she loves u for who u ar den u av d best of gift u could eva av.
A man is not successful until he is married. u will tell a gud story in d end. Goodluck.
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by tpia0003: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
then dont.
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by fuckshit: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
point blank, OP, you are not the only one fücking her grin grin
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by JERRYNIL: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
brito:

Are u saying am not serious with her
?
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
JERRYNIL:

?

Just let her be broda, I hate uploading pix too
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by JERRYNIL: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
hannesy:
mayb u re not cute enough hehehehe
Sorry bro

guy dnt even go de, am handsome to the core .
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by JERRYNIL: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
afolag:

Come my broda listen and listen carefully, dnt be mad about this, I will gve u dsame advice I gave some ago. Its very much normal for a gurl to av a doubting mind at dis level, if she is not posting anoda mans photo den u ar safe, see it as a competition from someone u dont knw. u dont need to spoil her with gift or go d extra.mile which u wont cont after u win her heart fully, be natural and show her d love and care to d best of ur ability. if she loves u for who u ar den u av d best of gift u could eva av.
A man is not successful until he is married. u will tell a gud story in d end. Goodluck.

tanks Alot.
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by fuckshit: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
afolag:

……if she is not posting anoda mans photo den u ar safe
fücking false

A man is not successful until he is married.

are you fücking for real? grin grin
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by tpia0003: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
JERRYNIL:

?

what is nairaland supposed to do about this matter?

what advice are you looking for?
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
All I kn is that,there is something she is covering
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by tpiadotcom: 6:00am On May 04, 2015
tpia0003:
then dont.
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Nobody: 6:42am On May 04, 2015
It depends on so many factors. . Firsty, Wats her age ? If she's 'too young' and she has her parents as her frnds on facebuk. .2. She's probably hiding sumfin. . . 3. She's nt proud of u. . 4. U'rnt d only one she's dating. .
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Nobody: 6:43am On May 04, 2015
Then DONT upload it. So simple
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Nobody: 6:44am On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
All I kn is that,there is something she is covering

Boss. U scarce o
Re: She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! by Nobody: 7:21am On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Boss. U scarce o
Meself know...over busy and mostró topic are recycled topic and makes the section Boring

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World / Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.