Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Is It All About Sex This Days? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It All About Sex This Days? (3280 Views)

Should I Have Sex This Xmas Period? / Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by Anyi3(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:

erm thanks but don't add words to my comment.. I never said ladies deny enjoying sex ..

i only referred to a post that doesn't seem right. whether ladies enjoy sex or not, it's their personal experience. you can't come here to say such till you've had sex with half of the women population who say they don't enjoy sex... wink have you dear?smiley

Like I implied, I agree with your post. Just that cookie phrase, to me it makes it sound like something so precious that women give men. Thank goodness you're on the I Like Sex women population group smiley
Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by kristein(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
una wait o! why are you girls being hypocrisy.??.pretending not enjoying the sex than we male fockz..
there is this girl i jam..i taught she was timid and lack experience about sex..i decided to approach her in a normal way guys do approach girls..this girl was behaving "mumu"to me to the extent that i taught she was a virgin..bt fortunately for me,i won the babe cool..with so much sweet mouth and techniques..all my taught was that"i don jam vrigin"..because her personality is obviously quite naive and clumsy..
after a week,i invited her to my side..men as we con start the main thin nahh..this bitch f*ck the hell out of me..she is quite lame and unsactisfactory,not after 4 rounds,she say make i stil continue dey beg me on her kneels o!nna ehn! i was dumbfounded that day..from that day i know every girl acting timid and shy are always bad on bed .
but op,why are you pretending asif you dn't enjoy this sex than me??isberra you say the truth and shame the devil..
Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by quivah(f): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Anyi3:

Like I implied, I agree with your post. Just that cookie phrase, to me it makes it sound like something so precious that women give men. Thank goodness you're on the I Like Sex women population group smiley
why did you edit your post? should have left it the way it was..

you can assume that as much as you assume girls Deny loving sex..
Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by Anyi3(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:

why did you edit your post? should have left it the way it was..

you can assume that as much as you assume girls Deny loving sex..
Ok Sweerie, I don't even know what we're trading words back and forth for. All started as a joke, now I've totally lost the plot.
Edited my post cause I wasn't sure you'd see that I was joking, which is all I've been doing.
Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by Ibro25(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Naked truth.

1 Like

Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by mirexxx(f): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
nairalanders my question is to the girls, what happened,
every girl you meet this days just want money.Imagine going
on a date with a girl and the next thing she wants is for you
to go to the bank and withdraw 29million and give her.I mean what changed?what
happened to our mother's way of dating.I was even thinking
I'm cursed,cause all the girls I meet and I like just want money.pls share your views.
hahaha
Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by ifoundmyperfect: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
It all depends under the circumstance they both met. If a guy meets a gal looking like a hooker with her binoculars revealing its entire area having a piece of silk covering just the eye-piece of her device and a suggestive skimpy clothing, makeup brighter dan the radiation from the Sun, trust me, most times in many occasion such a guy has gone 3 rounds of raunchy sex with you in his mind. But if you are dressed properly, queen's manners, not much of a talkative, we get confused. Sex doesn't confront the back of our mind. Instead we be like, "wot sorta chic is dis" Ask you mormy how dey presented themselves during their time. I'm sure it won't be far from wot I've just stated.
Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by ednut1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
most gals go around wearing seductive cloths all in d name of fashion .wat do u expect. our mothers dressed decently nd where nt materialistic hahaha. Western influence is d problem Tv movies from d west destroyed this generations morality
Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by quivah(f): 6:39am On Dec 27, 2014
Anyi3:

Ok Sweerie, I don't even know what we're trading words back and forth for. All started as a joke, now I've totally lost the plot.
Edited my post cause I wasn't sure you'd see that I was joking, which is all I've been doing.
oh its alright
Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Richiy:
When a girl starts attracting guys that are always asking for sex, she should start asking herself questions. Something has got to be wrong somewhere.

So, babi, I advise you to go for 3 days introspective revival.
This.....
Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by tpia003: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2014
Richiy:
When a girl starts attracting guys that are always asking for sex, she should start asking herself questions. Something has got to be wrong somewhere.

true.

op check your dressing and manner of talking.
Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by Richiy(f): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2014
nduhunk:

This.....

Any probs with it?
Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Richiy:

Any probs with it?
It means that I agree with u...internet slang
Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by Richiy(f): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2014
nduhunk:

It means that I agree with u...internet slang

Oh...forgive me, I take things too literally.
Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by infobiz9ja(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2014
Richiy:

grin
Richiy:

Re: Is It All About Sex This Days? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Richiy:

Lol...don't sweat it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Like Most About Men? / Secrets Behind Every Woman’ S Breasts / Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.