Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,318 members, 7,867,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ (22260 Views)

The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note / I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Truckpusher(m): 6:06am On Dec 27, 2014
Lilamartedi:
*spreads mat* Truckpusher bring me a can of coke and popcorn cheesy
Suddenly I'm your errand boy, abi ?angry tongue

1 Like

Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Truckpusher(m): 6:09am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
love letter to Kristina1
Your smiles drives me wild,out of the rest u shine..I have been hiding my feelings from u,but on this day of boxing,I open up this box of love for u,Kristina u r a symbol of African beauty ,natural flawless skin,ur aura and presence warms my soul..I prefer to hear what u have to say than listen to songs by tiwa savage and co,,ur words are like chilled la casera drink to my heart,,Kristina u are beautiful.
After all the big brother advice I gave to you this is what you came up with to embarrass guys on NL?

1 Share

Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
After all the big brother advice I gave to you this is what you came up with to embarrass guys on NL?
u no go understand
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Truckpusher(m): 6:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
u no go understand
I got the drift but you don't have to sound sex starved over one inconsequential girl that gives it to one inconsequential boy for free. angry

Lemme tell you something ,98% of the girls we chase around and die for are probably being used like a toilet paper by one insignificant boy that can't speak before you.This is the reason why you take these things cool,calm and collected ,bidding your time and strike when the time is right with precision and accuracy.

Make another thread and ask her to come and see you now - This is how a man talks and the ladies would get the message. grin
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
I got the drift but you don't have to sound sex starved over one inconsequential girl that gives it to one inconsequential boy for free. angry

Lemme tell you something ,98% of the girls we chase around and die for are probably being used like a toilet paper by one insignificant boy that can't speak before you.This is the reason why you take these things cool,calm and collected ,bidding your time and strike when the time is right with precision and accuracy.

Make another thread and ask her to come and see you now - This is how a man talks and the ladies would get the message. grin
Kristina1 say I should exercise patience though.I think that's a positive reply
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Truckpusher(m): 6:26am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Kristina1 say I should exercise patience though.I think that's a positive reply
That's the most ridiculous reply you can ever get from a lady.

Don't you ever be a standby boyfriend for any girl.Mbanu angry

1 Like

Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's the most ridiculous reply you can ever get from a lady.

Don't you ever be a standby boyfriend for any girl.Mbanu angry
wow,so if a lady tells u oga truckpusher give me time to think this out,u won't respect her opinions?
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Truckpusher(m): 6:33am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
wow,so if a lady tells u oga truckpusher give me time to think this out,u won't respect her opinions?
I can wait but not for more than 24 hrs.

What else is she going to be thinking about if she has already made up her mind to do or not to do - Give me the goddamn answer ,no time chasing after one lady bro,your time is precious.
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
I can wait but not for more than 24 hrs.

What else is she going to be thinking about if she has already made up her mind to do or not to do - Give me the goddamn answer ,no time chasing after one lady bro,your time is precious.
na wa oh,bro this ur woman wrappering dey masters/PhD level..my own dey common entrance level
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Truckpusher(m): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
na wa oh,bro this ur woman wrappering dey masters/PhD level..my own dey common entrance level
What I'm teaching is the direct opposite of woman wrappering.....read it again and see for yourself.

Raising a whole thread for a girl that is probably under the arms of another man right now is the highest level woman wrappering ,but I'm here to teach you on how to land the love of your life without woman wrappering. cheesy
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
What I'm teaching is the direct opposite of woman wrappering.....read it again and see for yourself.

Raising a whole thread for a girl that is probably under the arms of another man right now is the highest level woman wrappering ,but I'm here to teach you on how to land the love of your life without woman wrappering. cheesy
no I trust Kristi ,Kristi is in her room inside the four walled fence of her amiable parents house.
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Truckpusher(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
no I trust Kristi ,Kristi is in her room inside the four walled fence of her amiable parents house.
You can only trust a woman when she's right under you nak.ed grin tongue
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
You can only trust a woman when she's right under you nak.ed grin tongue
so u mean we can't trust 99% female nairalanders?
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Truckpusher(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so u mean we can't trust 99% female nairalanders?
Not just only Nairalanders. tongue
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Not just only Nairalanders. tongue
bro ,there is still hope ,keep hope alive,there are still some good lot among Nigerians.
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Truckpusher(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
bro ,there is still hope ,keep hope alive,there are still some good lot among Nigerians.
I never said that all Nigerian girls are bad. grin

Hope is good, but hoping hopelessly on hope is bad. cheesy
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by MzzTega(f): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Where have you been since?
I've been looking all over NL 4 you and you are here laffing
how's you btw?
M guuuuud!
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
I never said that all Nigerian girls are bad. grin

Hope is good, but hoping hopelessly on hope is bad. cheesy
hopelessly,don't worry when we are together I and Kristi ,I will remind u about this ur scepticism
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 27, 2014
MzzTega:

M guuuuud!
tega how far?
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by MzzTega(f): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
tega how far?
Ayam jx hia
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2014
MzzTega:

Ayam jx hia
u are just hia,so na only u waka come?
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by MzzTega(f): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
u are just hia,so na only u waka come?
lol...yes ooo. Na so i c am o
*runs of to sch*
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2014
MzzTega:

lol...yes ooo. Na so i c am o
*runs of to sch*
na wa so u follow attend chibok secondary school,how u take escape kidnappers?
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by LadyCaty(f): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I wan use am for new year groove,,I don't know where to see that type of glass.

Search well
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by MzzTega(f): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
na wa so u follow attend chibok secondary school,how u take escape kidnappers?
u being one of d kidnappers was a great help.
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2014
LadyCaty:

Search well
can I get it on konga or jumia?
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2014
MzzTega:

u being one of d kidnappers was a great help.
so u were the girl I told to run as fast as she could,wow this world is a small world ,of all places we meet again on nairaland.
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by MzzTega(f): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so u were the girl I told to run as fast as she could,wow this world is a small world ,of all places we meet again on nairaland.
yeah.....afta begging for d tin,u actually asked me to run fast as i could into d camp nt knwing i found my way out
for ur mind nw u help person.lol
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2014
MzzTega:

yeah.....afta begging for d tin,u actually asked me to run fast as i could into d camp nt knwing i found my way out
for ur mind nw u help person.lol
which thing I beg for

Wow u r one sharp lady though anyway I have renounce my allegiance to them ,I am now in the Nigerian army,helping to save lives and property cool
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by chibwike(m): 7:51am On Dec 27, 2014
Dahjhi:
sleep wif u keh? 17years terms nor be beans fah cool
who wan sentence me?
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by chibwike(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:

which thing I beg for

Wow u r one sharp lady though anyway I have renounce my allegiance to them ,I am now in the Nigerian army,helping to save lives and property cool
oga..she don accept you?..
Re: ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥ by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2014
chibwike:
oga..she don accept you?..
me confused of,she say I should be patient,,na patience I dey do now fah

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.