Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. (36574 Views)

Seriously Why Do Some Guys Get Imitated In Presence Of A Girl Or Their Crush / Some Romancelanders Who Had Opened Thread For Their Crush So Far. / Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by ellechrystal(f): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
emusmith:

Can I share something with you? There is a pretty sister in my Church who I know likes me... as an usher, she stares at me kilode? (not boasting or anything)...but one day, I needed an usher to get me an information, the way she replied me was not a good first impression.
Passover night, it was the same, I just told myself, I'm gonna just play innocence and ignorance... I'm tired trying... I gat little quantity of patience...
Lol. Maybe she likes u.
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lol. Maybe she likes u.

She looks at me from afar but when she walks close, she takes her eyes off...hmm
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by guardian09(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
ellechrystal:

Though I had too many ppl crushing on me as a child n till now some of them r still crushing.
If I had a crush then, I will openly show u hate, or I will give u a lot of things. Lol.
Good thing i didnt go through the bolded... wink tongue grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by ellechrystal(f): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
emusmith:

She looks at me from afar but when she walks close, she takes her eyes off...hmm
Ofcos it's a way of hiding it.
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lipzlikeshugar:
back then (nursery school)he was the class prefect and I was the assistant.he wrote me dz cute letter and me I was trying to reply when our teacher caught me with it, Lol, won't forget that day in a hurry..

Nursery? Wow! It is not a today sontin oo! lol
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by ellechrystal(f): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
guardian09:

Good thing i didnt go through the bolded... wink tongue grin kiss kiss kiss
Hahahahahahahah. .stop crushing on me...i know u r wink kiss
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
ellechrystal:

Ofcos it's a way of hiding it.

My colleague in office is a friend of hers coz they're both ushers... Is there any need setting up a network connection?
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by ellechrystal(f): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
emusmith:

My colleague in office is a friend of hers coz they're both ushers... Is there any need setting up a network connection?
Lol. If u like her my dear go 4 her wink.no waste of tym.
If u don't, relax n 4get it.
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lol. If u like her my dear go 4 her wink.no waste of tym.
If u don't, relax n 4get it.

Thanks.
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by That9jaVine(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
Everyone did the letter writing...oh, and helping out with their assignments
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by realsammie(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
op u re very correct.
I had a crush with a very beautiful and intelligent girl in primary 5 & 6... We two are the most intelligent in a class of 30, so d class teacher alwayz call us husband and wife. the problem is dat i liked the girl so much but the only way i can get her attention was to be fighting her after school. sometimes na serious fight o. Heard she is married now. God bless u KATE anywhere u are

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
no.4
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by wizman11(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
i was guilty of borrowin pen fantasizing abt her i tell her i 8 her nd am super scared of her but i neva got to tell her
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
sophieabou:
no.4

Are you the one writing his name?
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
wizman11:
i was guilty of borrowin pen fantasizing abt her i tell her i 8 her nd am super scared of her but i neva got to tell her

haha...I had that too...lol
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Yusphull(m): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Olamilekan08:
My own eh..
She was my seat mate, always giving her 5naira from my 10 break allowance.
I will stylishly leave my sisters and to join her home on the next street.
Gave her my things n went to her house to collect it.
Design papers and carton with heart shape and our names, but never deliver it.
Write letters. I even wrote one that she read in my presence, she only smile and ran home. What was in the letter sef.. Ok i remember small.."i love you...I will marry you" silly me sha.
Gave her my things.
Always going to the next street to see if i'll mistakenly jam her or meet her home.. Then kids don't have phones.
Did i remember to include that i nearly told my mum that i have a wife? Ahh.. Na liver no gree make i talk am o.
Even at js3, i usually jog to her street at night to try my luck if i'll see her. Silly me again.
I even fought a guy she challenge me to fight.. Guess what..I beat the guy in one single move.
I left mum's shop to see her.. Come see beating for night.

We hardly talk these days.. love is gone..

This got me cracking @ bolded grin grin
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
BlackSEER:
writing love letters and dreaming about her were the ones i did.if you see the letters self,you go run enter bush.
hahahahaha

me too
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by BestInDeeWorld: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
emusmith:

What's it in the letters sef?
Oh, you want me to teach u Hw to write love letters! Don't worry, next time.
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by bigiyaro(m): 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
My primary school crush, i clean her sit, do her homework, fight her enemies (sometimes my elder brother n his friends have to join the fight) give her 80% of my lunch n pocket money, lucky me the crush was reciprocated. Prettiest girl in my class.
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
bigiyaro:
My primary school crush, i clean her sit, do her homework, fight her enemies (sometimes my elder brother n his friends have to join the fight) give her 80% of my lunch n pocket money, lucky me the crush was reciprocated. Prettiest girl in my class.

Are guys still together? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Olamilekan08(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Yusphull:

This got me cracking @ bolded grin grin
That's just the simple way to put all that happened between us o my brother.
I guess those acts are as a result of our childishness. But those memories i'll forever cherish.
Lost contact for sometime, and by the time i saw her again was in ss3. It doesn't look as if something of such transpired between us.
During the time we lost contact, i decided not to get involve with other girls, i don't get captivated by girls, i try not to fall in love, i don't woo girls when my mates were busy praticing and developing the art of wooing, i lack wooing experience. That mentality remained with me for long until recently that i realised i had to let go of it.
She doesn't care if i exists today. Though she still refer me as a friend even though we hardly communicate or care about each. I use to call her sometimes ago, until i realise i'm the only one calling and we don't have anything to talk about...
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by simdam500(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
Biggty: Good old day. i remember my js 2, a boy wrote a love letter to a girl in my class. Noboy knew how our class teacher got hold of the letter, the boy was asked to read the letter in front of the entire classroom.

yeepaaa! wahala sele...

and did he?
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by simdam500(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Samzzy94: Hmmmmm....my own story was kinda stupid. Anytime i remember it, i always feel like hitting my head on the wall

spit it out... wana hear
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by simdam500(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
UjSizzle: We always sat together in every academic session cheesy
When I was in primary 5, I took my bag to the seat beside his and he said,
"People will soon start calling us husband and wife again."

My response? "So what?" undecided

I think we tend to have mature mind we don't live on when you approaching secondary school.

had a similar experience too in same class
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by simdam500(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
stanconnect: I was a very quiet boy then...that should be in my grade 4, but I don't know why they always place me amongst girls while arranging our sitting arrangements...so then they placed me among three pretty girls; Chioma, Chidinma and Chibuzor..I never knew that the girls had anything for me oo...cos me was one innocent boy that was always on my own; u need to see hw they celebrated vals day for me, they will pack gifts..all sorts of biscuits for me..twas as if they where all fighting over me...bt I never cared and the fight was mostly between Nma and Chibuzor..Nma was more close and more friendly bt I proffered Chibuzor...she liked me too buh she was very pompous and too proud of herself...that was my problm with her..

So one day I brought one of my pictures to school then...Nma took it without my consent..Chibuzor then saw it with her one day and was asking her what she was doing with her boyfriends picture and told her how we prophess love to each other nd how I am so much into her...during that time, after that incident I noticed that Nma was not coming close to me again...she felt rejected and stayed on her own...and I was not even aware of what was happening then oo!

It was of recent, she's now in the united states studying nursing..we where chatting of recent and she asked me if I actually dated Chibuzor then...that she v been wanting to ask me buh couldn't jst do that...
I laffed out loud and told her No..she then told me everything that transpired then...I was really surprised..
Chibuzor still wrote me letters; even after primary school and delivered it through my elder sister cos they went to the same school...she's married now and even has a daughter! lol

wow... all I could say...

the other guy already said it

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by kuzee(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
stanconnect:

Lol...thanks bro; And no am not married, even @ that d feeling ain't mutual..and besides it's been a very long time now, seems she has a cerious date over there..we jst chat once in a while!
man u neva know what you have until you lose it,am just till surprise,wonda if yuh understand ladies feelings fr men,she's bin wanting to ask yuh if yu dated chi,dat shows she still loves you..you got the opportunity now,weda she has a guy or not..you gotta fetch her if not i will punk you for real..
i de vex..no forgwt say i be warri mofo.
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by PrinxPeera(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
Guilty of no.3. I fear my crush then pass anything for life.

In pry.1 it was Chinelo(dat gal fine pas mami wata), she use to take the 1st position then why me 6th or 10th, 11th sometimes so tel me why i no go fear.
Can't remember from 2-4 but pry.5&6 was Happiness(a fulani who happens to be a christian from Adamawa state).......
You don't need me to tell you about her looks even a blind man knows.

@OP tanks 4 dis.
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by kennyaati(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Always shy to talk or interact wit her
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by kennyaati(m): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
That9jaVine:
Everyone did the letter writing...oh, and helping out with their assignments
. Am loyal n jen2 av nt written a letter to a girl b4
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Abbey2sam(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wow!! This reminds me of my crushes in primary school then, tayo bello and immaculata, tayo never knew I had a crush on her but immaculata got to know cuz of my behaviours towards her, I can't really say the love was reciprocated but we were good friends until we left primary school...I'm currently in the village guess what I saw, a souvenir for tayo's wedding that took place on the 27th of Dec, i just smiled....leaving for Abj 2moro

you can't imagine the kinda joy I felt in my heart the first day I held immaculata's hand during physical education (P.E)

Young love has no match pure

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by simdam500(m): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
xo make I come talk my own...

Infact the whole list of 10. am guilty.

very gentle guy but had a lot in my mind.... I have crushes in my class and had crush on my female teacher (no be my fault, when a teacher brought make up to the class and make up every hour. what do u think of me??) just sit and watch?

but my major crush, only, and first crush was a gal then...
her mom knew I want her even... she's a crush my momma knew about Infact till tomorrow (she still ask).
the next session we resumed in school, she resumed with us by surprise. I started feeling shy and everything I stylishly wished for was working for me. the whole school knew she was the sugar in my tea... but the fact that I never stood up to my feet to woo her.

come back for part 2

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by cornelin(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
Had dis crush bck in sec school days. She ws pure, cute and innocent. We were very fond of each other bt her friends were simply jealous of our relationship-I think they were interested in me also. They did all they could to blackmail me,I guess they succeeded and we broke up. It has never been easy for me since then in any other relationships. Both of us were our first luvs. Check my sig, dats wht I was fondly referred to when she's around. She's is Joy by name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.