Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. (36533 Views)

Seriously Why Do Some Guys Get Imitated In Presence Of A Girl Or Their Crush / Some Romancelanders Who Had Opened Thread For Their Crush So Far. / Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by HercJay(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Real true oooo. Did a couple of those.
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by That9jaVine(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
kennyaati:
. Am loyal n jen2 av nt written a letter to a girl b4

Hard to believe mehn..except you were the only one in class
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Bleszin(f): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
aristocrazzy:
Hehehe.
Exactly what I'm passing thru.
How old are you?
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Biggty(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
simdam500:

yeepaaa! wahala sele...

and did he?
He couldn't read what he wrote properly come and see stammering
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by bigiyaro(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
emusmith:

Are guys still together? grin
no! We parted after primary 6. The first fulani Christian i ever met. Light skinned, thin like a broom stick, very beautiful. Still see her sitting next to me, in my mind's eyes.
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
PrinxPeera:
Guilty of no.3. I fear my crush then pass anything for life.

In pry.1 it was Chinelo(dat gal fine pas mami wata), she use to take the 1st position then why me 6th or 10th, 11th sometimes so tel me why i no go fear.
Can't remember from 2-4 but pry.5&6 was Happiness(a fulani who happens to be a christian from Adamawa state).......
You don't need me to tell you about her looks even a blind man knows.

@OP tanks 4 dis.

You funny scarraaa!!! gringrin
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Abbey2sam:
Wow!! This reminds me of my crushes in primary school then, tayo bello and immaculata, tayo never knew I had a crush on her but immaculata got to know cuz of my behaviours towards her, I can't really say the love was reciprocated but we were good friends until we left primary school...I'm currently in the village guess what I saw, a souvenir for tayo's wedding that took place on the 27th of Dec, i just smiled....leaving for Abj 2moro

you can't imagine the kinda joy I felt in my heart the first day I held immaculata's hand during physical education (P.E)

Young love has no match pure

Funny!
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
cornelin:
Had dis crush bck in sec school days. She ws pure, cute and innocent. We were very fond of each other bt her friends were simply jealous of our relationship-I think they were interested in me also. They did all they could to blackmail me,I guess they succeeded and we broke up. It has never been easy for me since then in any other relationships. Both of us were our first luvs. Check my sig, dats wht I was fondly referred to when she's around. She's is Joy by name.

Is she on NL? Nice one!
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Samzzy94(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
simdam500:

spit it out... wana hear

Ok.....i will talk
There was this girl in my primary school, she was d most beautiful and most intelligent in my class, and she was loved by all the teachers. There was a day we acted a play in school in which she was the princess and i was the poor man in which she fell in love with, against all threats by her father the king.(that one na for the play o,lol).After the play, her mother walked up to us and told us dat we look good together dat she would want me to marry her daughter(not knowing she was kidding).I took her mother serious and since dat day she was calling me my daughter's husband.
Well to cut d long story short,One day i summoned courage and took her to the back of the classroom. I then told her "I LOVE YOU"(dat was after much rehearsals with nollywood movies) I never knew the magnitude of that word. I was expecting her to hug n kiss me like i normally see in movies, buh instead she went to report me to our class teacher.

I don't need to tell u what happened dat day, coz i went home with a sore buttock.

I still see her up till now....buh i can't even date her, even though we are now matured.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
Samzzy94:

Ok.....i will talk
There was this girl in my primary school, she was d most beautiful and most intelligent in my class, and she was loved by all the teachers. There was a day we acted a play in school in which she was the princess and i was the poor man in which she fell in love with, against all threats by her father the king.(that one na for the play o,lol).After the play, her mother walked up to us and told us dat we look good together dat she would want me to marry her daughter(not knowing she was kidding).I took her mother serious and since dat day she was calling me my daughter's husband.
Well to cut d long story short,One day i summoned courage and took her to the back of the classroom. I then told her "I LOVE YOU"(dat was after much rehearsals with nollywood movies) I never knew the magnitude of that word. I was expecting her to hug n kiss me like i normally see in movies, buh instead she went to report me to our class teacher.

I don't need to tell u what happened dat day, coz i went home with a sore buttock.

I still see her up till now....buh i can't even date her, even though we are now matured.

Lmao
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Samzzy94:

Ok.....i will talk

can't stop laughing grin
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by stanconnect(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
kuzee:

man u neva know what you have until you lose it,am just till surprise,wonda if yuh understand ladies feelings fr men,she's bin wanting to ask yuh if yu dated chi,dat shows she still loves you..you got the opportunity now,weda she has a guy or not..you gotta fetch her if not i will punk you for real..
i de vex..no forgwt say i be warri mofo.

Lol, opportunity ke? Bro no vex, which kin opportunity wey she fit offer me? Abi na cos say she de study abroad? Lol..well if that's d reason...am not the kind of man that sees such as an opportunity...am not doing bad here..have better dreams to attain which if I decide to hook back with her might mare my chances...somethings are better left unsaid..hope i'v done justice to ur curiosity? HNY..still!
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by simdam500(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Samzzy94:

Ok.....i will talk

a haha hahaha * if u would pardon me to laugh the more *

what I've got to understand is that. when we were young, maturity of the mentality start from guy, while maturity of the physical start with the gals...

you reminisce on how to woo them even when we think we are both young, thought they shud be reminiscing on how approach are accepted. lol but no... the case is reporting lol.

a hahaha
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Ego2(f): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Guilty of 1,2,7 n 9
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by simdam500(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Biggty: He couldn't read what he wrote properly come and see stammering

lmao.... if naa me nko
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
Pick my remote...press backward *36.......My Brain still loading.
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Samzzy94:

Ok.....i will talk

Dis one na kwa.
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
UjSizzle:

Lol afraid catch am for sure grin

And err you just called me firm and stern as an adult. It definitely did not go unnoticed tongue

A facade for sure!, in as much as your writings are assertive, me thinks you are not as oldschool as you want me to believe, lol ....sending a PM now cos adonbelieve it

Happy new year people
My primary crush was a beautiful girl who every dude wanted to be with..she was almost worshipped because she was beautiful and too brainy(carted away most of the prizes in school).
I adored her, and would talk about her at home, up to the point when my siblings started teasing me about her.

Sometime in primary 2 ,we started seating on the same desk but some class tatafoos reported to Mr ogbonna a stern deeper life fine art teacher that I and chioma were holding hands under the desk and committing adultery.

Teacher carried the Adultery case on his head oh

We were just innocently holding hands.....but we were asked to call our parents the next day...

Thank God for my parents who gave the freaky teacher a piece of their mind !, But the scandal stuck. She's a vet doctor now and we talk often
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by UjSizzle(f): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
tooltip:

A facade for sure!, in as much as your writings are assertive, me thinks you are not as oldschool as you want me to believe, lol ....sending a PM now cos adonbelieve it

Happy new year people
My primary crush was a beautiful girl who every dude wanted to be with..she was almost worshipped because she was beautiful and too brainy(carted away most of the prizes in school).
I adored her, and would talk about her at home, up to the point when my siblings started teasing me about her.

Sometime in primary 2 ,we started seating on the same desk but some class tatafoos reported to Mr ogbonna a stern deeper life fine art teacher that I and chioma were holding hands under the desk and committing adultery.

Teacher carried the Adultery case on his head oh

We were just innocently holding hands.....but we were asked to call our parents the next day...

Thank God for my parents who gave the freaky teacher a piece of their mind !, But the scandal stuck. She's a vet doctor now and we talk often
Funny. If you or anyone can make anything out of what I write, it isn't because I'm consciously aiming for that.

Happy new year to you too smiley
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by sundoj08(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
Iool, using westlife's songs as an inspiration was my thingy back then..
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by mployer(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
UjSizzle:

Funny. If you or anyone can make anything out of what I write, it isn't because I'm consciously aiming for that.

Happy new year to you too smiley

Wish You the same kiss kiss
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Yusphull(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Olamilekan08:

That's just the simple way to put all that happened between us o my brother.
I guess those acts are as a result of our childishness. But those memories i'll forever cherish.
Lost contact for sometime, and by the time i saw her again was in ss3. It doesn't look as if something of such transpired between us.
During the time we lost contact, i decided not to get involve with other girls, i don't get captivated by girls, i try not to fall in love, i don't woo girls when my mates were busy praticing and developing the art of wooing, i lack wooing experience. That mentality remained with me for long until recently that i realised i had to let go of it.
She doesn't care if i exists today. Though she still refer me as a friend even though we hardly communicate or care about each. I use to call her sometimes ago, until i realise i'm the only one calling and we don't have anything to talk about...

Don't mind them (girls) joor thats their ways and they can only be succeeded in letting u down emotionally if u give them the key to run ur life... As for me, they are nothing to me coz I dont send them tongue tongue

NB: With the way things are going now the ratio of Man : Woman is 1 :10 so if anyone is forming for me; I will gladly tell her to go and fall inside the gutter..... grin grin

#shalom#
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Vivipop(f): 12:05am On Jan 02, 2015
Lol...looking back,I can't help but laugh at my silly young head.
I had a crush on my big cousin's classmate. I don't remember how old I was but I was very young and still in primary school then, while my cousin(girl) was in SS2. His name was Uzoma so I called him "bro Uzoma". I think he was dating my cousin then and it kinda made me furious.(Geez!,what was wrong with me?) In my little mind,he was so cute and smart,and he'll one day stop seeing me as that little bunny/child who loves to be thrown up.(If only he knew how much I hated been thrown up by any other person)I always asked him to throw me up each time he comes to visit my cousin and I'll go on and on fantasizing and dwelling on those moments. One day,...Lord have mercy! I no fit shout o! Things our innocent little brain can do smiley
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by pelboy: 1:55am On Jan 02, 2015

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Tieya: 2:27am On Jan 02, 2015
TONTO DIKE FINALLY OPENS UP ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP http://redhotcane..com/2015/01/tonto-dike-finally-opens-up-about-her.html
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Yusphull(m): 6:47am On Jan 02, 2015
Vivipop:
I had a crush on my big cousin's classmate. I don't remember how old I was but I was very young and still in primary school then, while my cousin(girl) was in SS2. His name was Uzoma so I called him "bro Uzoma". I think he was dating my cousin then and it kinda made me furious.(Geez!,what was wrong with me?) In my little mind,he was so cute and smart,and he'll one day stop seeing me as that little bunny/child who loves to be thrown up.(If only he knew how much I hated been thrown up by any other person)I always asked him to throw me up each time he comes to visit my cousin and I'll go on and on fantasizing and dwelling on those moments. One day,...Lord have mercy! I no fit shout o! Things our innocent little brain can do smiley

Yeah...Oh Vivi where have you been na embarassed .. Oya bring ur little sef here now and lemme throw you up again coz I've missed the way you screamed and moaned like stubborn rat. grin grin grin

Hop you don put on small weight sha grin grin
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 02, 2015
Vivipop:

One day... What?
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by cornelin(m): 7:28am On Jan 02, 2015
emusmith:

Is she on NL? Nice one!
Don't know..
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Samzzy94(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2015
simdam500:

a haha hahaha * if u would pardon me to laugh the more *

what I've got to understand is that. when we were young, maturity of the mentality start from guy, while maturity of the physical start with the gals...

you reminisce on how to woo them even when we think we are both young, thought they shud be reminiscing on how approach are accepted. lol but no... the case is reporting lol.

a hahaha

Exactly bro...most tyms when i see her she, i just can't forget the experience
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Samzzy94(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

can't stop laughing grin
cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by shankies215(f): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2015
Hummmmm, mine was in Js1, he was d bst student in my klas nd i du come second, dt makes us rivals, i didn't really lyk im dt much den, but i had a tin for him.. Nt knowing he was silently crushing too........i left d skul in js2 nd i didn't ve his contact, we met yrs later nd we became best of frnd, we started dating not long afta nd i had thought i was going to marry my long tym crush, only for us to find out we are both AS! :O :,( I cried, nd dt was my most traumatic break up ever! We ar stil bst of frnds sha nd d love is stil dia! cry
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Vivipop(f): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2015
emusmith:

One day... What? smiley believe me,you don't want to know. It's all in the past now. I laugh at my silly innocent crush each time I think about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija's Emmanuel Umoh Involved In Car Accident / The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.