Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. (26608 Views)

Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men In The Bible Were Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by EbirichBen(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hmmmmm, Thankgod God is not Man.
And if God be man,............................ we for ................................
you know the rest.
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Ilekeh(f): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Stale like Christmas agege bread.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Joshkid(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
O boi!.. na die ooh!
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by akashi01(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
merieam16:
Watin dat 1 kon teach us nw undecided
ok
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Pharmtj: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Them for snap pinchure fgt abt thier mission
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Smh
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Herod please don't tell anyone ooo. An angel met us and said we shouldn't come back to you, but you know we are loyal so we didn't obey him...

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by grandstar(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
do you know the bible never mentioned the number? its shocking the amount of lies around christmas (john 8:44)

1 Like

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Tallesty1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Am abt to wed

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by akashi01(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ilekeh:
Stale like Christmas agege bread.
he he he....God bless you and your family,any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper

1 Like

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by merieam16(f): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
akashi01:
ok
lol...wc 1 b ok nw
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Hamatrony(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
grin gud, itz even beta dat ds is comin frm a lady exposin urselvz cheesy
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by stagger: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
OP,

There is nowhere in the bible it said the wise men were three in number, just like it never said that Adam and Eve ate an apple. It said a fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, never an apple.

THEY WERE MANY, bearing THREE gifts (gold, frankincense and myrrh). God made them bring those gifts so that Joseph and Mary would be able to survive in Egypt on those items (gold for money; frankincense and myrrh for use in burials and embalment which the Egyptians were known for) until when Herod was dead.

If only three rich men enter Nigeria, they would not attract attention of the presidency. But if many rich men enter Nigeria at once, they would definitely catch the attention of the presidency the way the presence of the wise men caught King Herod's attention.

Read the bible with understanding. THE WISE MEN WERE NOT THREE IN NUMBER. If you see anywhere where the bible says there were three wise men, please come and paste it here. Enough of the fallacies.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by 2oby: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
try talk. would even doubt Jesus paternity n gossip it along d way.
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by DjAndroid: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
Meanwhile OP, the Bible did not mention 3 wise men but "wise men from the east" but they gave 3 gifts.
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by iykedare(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lol
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by yomi007k(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
They prolly won't come with gifts, rather dem go ask Joseph say " howfar now wetin dey for us"
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by stanech: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
They would have asked king Herod to drop them off @ the hospital (manger) there by exposing the son of God to danger

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Pinnacle(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
The Bible did not say there were 3 wise men. Read your Bible again. It only says "Wise men from the east" Matthew 2:1

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by verygudbadguy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
priscaoge:
This thread is Just for fun....Leggooooo

IF THE 3 WISE MEN WERE WOMEN.........

> They would have asked 4 directions
instead of following the star.
> They would have presented gifts such as pampers, powder, feeding bottle, napkins,Akamu, cerelac and so on.
> After leaving one would have told d other ''did u see Mary's shoes, they don't match her dress''.
> One would have also said ''I heard Joseph is not working,he's just an ordinary capinter. How can they
survive?''
> Another would have said ''imagine the kind of dirty enviroment she deliverd,are they not perceiving de bad odour from de goats?''
> Another would have also said 'the baby doesn't even resemble Joseph,was she really a virgin?''.
> One would have replied'' Story for d gods,Virgin
indeed, I knew Mary during SECONDARY SCHOOL
days.
> Another would have been eyeing
Joseph.
> One go de form queen Elizabeth saying
"how can I enter dis dirty place"? cheesycheesygrin

Add yours!!

Merry Christmas to y'all @

Kachisbarbie
Mizmycoli
Unibenstudent
Kelvingraphics
Tallesty1
Chibwike
Miztola
Kristina1
VIzkiz
Rozzayy
Francistony
Tosyne2much
Emyben
Pweetyz
Okotv
Missberrypop5
Marieolae
Lalasticlala
Mizmariah
Janeify
Bunsky
Naijaboiy

And all Nairalanders, Wish u all a prosperous New Year!

Same to u dear. Even tho u didnt copy me in ur post, I will nt desist from sayin dat which is true.

Ther z notin like 3 wise men. D holy Bible only stated dat Jesus christ was presented wit 3 gifts. Confirm dis anywhere.

Nice post anyway. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Very true LoL
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Misogynist2014(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
priscaoge:
This thread is Just for fun....Leggooooo

IF THE 3 WISE MEN WERE WOMEN.........

> They would have asked 4 directions
instead of following the star.
> They would have presented gifts such as pampers, powder, feeding bottle, napkins,Akamu, cerelac and so on.
> After leaving one would have told d other ''did u see Mary's shoes, they don't match her dress''.
> One would have also said ''I heard Joseph is not working,he's just an ordinary capinter. How can they
survive?''
> Another would have said ''imagine the kind of dirty enviroment she deliverd,are they not perceiving de bad odour from de goats?''
> Another would have also said 'the baby doesn't even resemble Joseph,was she really a virgin?''.
> One would have replied'' Story for d gods,Virgin
indeed, I knew Mary during SECONDARY SCHOOL
days.
> Another would have been eyeing
Joseph.
> One go de form queen Elizabeth saying
"how can I enter dis dirty place"? cheesycheesygrin

Add yours!!

Merry Christmas to y'all @

Kachisbarbie
Mizmycoli
Unibenstudent
Kelvingraphics
Tallesty1
Chibwike
Miztola
Kristina1
VIzkiz
Rozzayy
Francistony
Tosyne2much
Emyben
Pweetyz
Okotv
Missberrypop5
Marieolae
Lalasticlala
Mizmariah
Janeify
Bunsky
Naijaboiy

And all Nairalanders, Wish u all a prosperous New Year!
Apart from being comic, it tallies well with reality.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by balogundayo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
One would be a lesbian and hit on mary..
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Am very sure they would hav gon back 2 tell king herod dey ve seen d baby out of fear

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by ib4real95(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
3 wise ashi..
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by ib4real95(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
If to say camera phones don dey den, u go see deir dp and status like
Chilling wit Messiah
Dem go snap come pout mouth join
Dem go snap with joseph alone, mary alone
dem fit snap with holyspirit sef if hin dey arnd..
Selfie wit the donkeys!
Snap d gift wen dem hand am to joseph and marry
Snap d gift alone
Snap Mary dress or footwear if dem like am to go sew their own..
Women ehn.. una too mush! Lol

5 Likes

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by stanmorry(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
merieam16:
Watin dat 1 kon teach us nw undecided
U no know where school dey...go learn there. U come de form serious student. Mtcheewwwww

1 Like

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by christaddicted: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ha! Na wa o...I posted this first but didn't make FP... And because of this i'll expose you, oga Mod...Below is your pishure, I caught you in a wedding you were doing an acrobatic dance after eating weed in jollof rice thinking is thyme..And under your trouser smiled at me...I'm glad I didn't eat it after seeing you... #NaJokeIdeyO

1 Like

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by natureblack(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
I would simply stop imagining........ What an inconceivable imagination.

Better still,imagine the world ruled by women.It will be bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other. angry sad angry sad
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Donchinex(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Confirmed! Nairaland is now politicised!. Someone created this same topic on the 24th (exact same content) and it didn't get to the frontpage but here is someone else who just created it and now its on f.p! Mods why. Its now getting to a point that only the "popular" gets to see their topics on f.p. OKAY O.
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by DEagle1: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
danaiks:
You guys should support the women now.. tongue

Well They would have asked for directions...
. Arrived on time...
. helped deliver the baby...
. cleaned the stable...
. brought practical gifts...
. and made something for them to eat smiley
story
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by okotv(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Apart from being comic, it tallies well with reality.
I tell you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Google Search. Add Yours / 12 Pictures Nollywood Viewers Can Relate To. / Where Is Mr.turkey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.