Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. (26609 Views)

Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women? / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men In The Bible Were Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by DEagle1: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Speakdatruth:
n ds rubbish made frontpage?
what made it rubbish, pple sha

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by MizMyColi(f): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
priscaoge:
This thread is Just for fun....Leggooooo

IF THE 3 WISE MEN WERE WOMEN.........

> They would have asked 4 directions
instead of following the star.
> They would have presented gifts such as pampers, powder, feeding bottle, napkins,Akamu, cerelac and so on.
> After leaving one would have told d other ''did u see Mary's shoes, they don't match her dress''.
> One would have also said ''I heard Joseph is not working,he's just an ordinary capinter. How can they
survive?''
> Another would have said ''imagine the kind of dirty enviroment she deliverd,are they not perceiving de bad odour from de goats?''
> Another would have also said 'the baby doesn't even resemble Joseph,was she really a virgin?''.
> One would have replied'' Story for d gods,Virgin
indeed, I knew Mary during SECONDARY SCHOOL
days.
> Another would have been eyeing
Joseph.
> One go de form queen Elizabeth saying
"how can I enter dis dirty place"? cheesycheesygrin

Add yours!!

Merry Christmas to y'all @

Kachisbarbie
Mizmycoli
Unibenstudent
Kelvingraphics
Tallesty1
Chibwike
Miztola
Kristina1
VIzkiz
Rozzayy
Francistony
Tosyne2much
Emyben
Pweetyz
Okotv
Missberrypop5
Marieolae
Lalasticlala
Mizmariah
Janeify
Bunsky
Naijaboiy

And all Nairalanders, Wish u all a prosperous New Year!

Nwanyi oma, Chukwu agozi cha go gi.
Thanks for the wishes Dear.

Kind regards from me to you.
#Bless

cool post @OP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by MizMyColi(f): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Speakdatruth:

Haba
Bros, take it easy.

Your tone and choice of words sound very demeaning.

Merry Xmas wink

1 Like

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by dplomaticVal: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
nawa o..don't talk rubbish. women of then were well behaved & reasonable. if Elizabeth the mother of john, Hannah & Ruth were in the shoes of the wise men, am sure they won't do those negative tins u emitted.
this thread is illogical & blitheringly childish

1 Like

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by kuuljay(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
stagger:
OP,

There is nowhere in the bible it said the wise men were three in number, just like it never said that Adam and Eve ate an apple. It said a fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, never an apple.

THEY WERE MANY, bearing THREE gifts (gold, frankincense and myrrh). God made them bring those gifts so that Joseph and Mary would be able to survive in Egypt on those items (gold for money; frankincense and myrrh for use in burials and embalment which the Egyptians were known for) until when Herod was dead.

If only three rich men enter Nigeria, they would not attract attention of the presidency. But if many rich men enter Nigeria at once, they would definitely catch the attention of the presidency the way the presence of the wise men caught King Herod's attention.

Read the bible with understanding. THE WISE MEN WERE NOT THREE IN NUMBER. If you see anywhere where the bible says there were three wise men, please come and paste it here. Enough of the fallacies.
stop giving yourself headache if for example pastors oyedepo oyakilome and adeboye goes to visit you cos you gave birth to a child destined to be great,how will you tell the story? Cos am sure each of them won't be aloneOr you want the bible to explain to you everything in detail including when they had to stop over for a shit,

1 Like

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Speakdatruth: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Haba
Bros, take it easy.

Merry Xmas wink
if u were tagged in d rubbish den i understand

merry christmas 2u2 smiley
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Speakdatruth: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
dplomaticVal:
nawa o..don't talk rubbish. women of then were well behaved & reasonable. if Elizabeth the mother of john, Hannah & Ruth were in the shoes of the wise men, am sure they won't do those negative tins u emitted.
this thread is illogical & blitheringly childish
i think say na only me. rubbish thread in d name of fun
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Abduletudaye(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
They would be called 'The three wise Women' angry
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by misreal(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
priscaoge:

> They would have presented gifts such as pampers, powder, feeding bottle, napkins,Akamu, cerelac and so on.
> After leaving one would have told d other ''did u see Mary's shoes, they don't match her dress''.
> One would have also said ''I heard Joseph is not working,he's just an ordinary capinter. How can they
survive?''
> Another would have said ''imagine the kind of dirty enviroment she deliverd,are they not perceiving de bad odour from de goats?''
> Another would have also said 'the baby doesn't even resemble Joseph,was she really a virgin?''.
days.
Joseph.

Add yours!!

Kachisbarbie
Mizmycoli
Unibenstudent
Kelvingraphics
Tallesty1
Chibwike
Miztola
Kristina1
VIzkiz
Rozzayy
Francistony
Tosyne2much
Emyben
Pweetyz
Okotv
Missberrypop5
Marieolae
Lalasticlala
Mizmariah
Janeify
Bunsky
Naijaboiy

you don't read your bible.they is no place in the bible where it was written "three wise men"..
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by michaelou(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
priscaoge:

survive?''
days.
Joseph.

Add yours!!

Kachisbarbie
Mizmycoli
Unibenstudent
Kelvingraphics
Tallesty1
Chibwike
Miztola
Kristina1
VIzkiz
Rozzayy
Francistony
Tosyne2much
Emyben
Pweetyz
Okotv
Missberrypop5
Marieolae
Lalasticlala
Mizmariah
Janeify
Bunsky
Naijaboiy

they would have been famzing jesus, becos they know he will soon be balling.
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by MizMyColi(f): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Speakdatruth:
if u were tagged in d rubbish den i understand

merry christmas 2u2 smiley

Lolz
I see you've not changed much from the days of the e-pageant.

Perhaps,when you understand that you trade in a commodity that, when used inappropriately, only a nuclear weapon of sorts is deadlier than, you might re-consider.
Anyhoo, that's your assertion.
Mine's that the post is a lovely one, and kinda rings true, albeit the joke that it is.
I've seen worse make FP.

Congrats, Prisca.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by uzoexcel(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
they wouldav taken selfies
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Crocz(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
The mod that move this "thing" to front page must be a lady

Girls doing girls favour since I don't even know undecided
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by okotv(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Haba
Bros, take it easy.

Merry Xmas wink
so you celebrate Christmas...

tallesty1...2+2 almost complete
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by imemba1(f): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Read your bible well,the bible didn't say that the wise men where3 they presented three gift dosnt mean de r three .check ur bible
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by MizMyColi(f): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
okotv:
so you celebrate Christmas...

tallesty1...2+2 almost complete

Lolest
cos I do!

I'm really not sure tho'
Lolz
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by wunmi590(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
priscaoge:

survive?''
days.
Joseph.

Add yours!!

Kachisbarbie
Mizmycoli
Unibenstudent
Kelvingraphics
Tallesty1
Chibwike
Miztola
Kristina1
VIzkiz
Rozzayy
Francistony
Tosyne2much
Emyben
Pweetyz
Okotv
Missberrypop5
Marieolae
Lalasticlala
Mizmariah
Janeify
Bunsky
Naijaboiy

It shws hw intelignt men ar..

Jst bein funny grin
priscaoge:

survive?''
days.
Joseph.

Add yours!!

Kachisbarbie
Mizmycoli
Unibenstudent
Kelvingraphics
Tallesty1
Chibwike
Miztola
Kristina1
VIzkiz
Rozzayy
Francistony
Tosyne2much
Emyben
Pweetyz
Okotv
Missberrypop5
Marieolae
Lalasticlala
Mizmariah
Janeify
Bunsky
Naijaboiy

It shws hw intelignt men ar..

Jst bein funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Speakdatruth: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolz
I see you've not changed much from the days of the e-pageant.

Perhaps,when you understand that you trade in a commodity that, when used inappropriately, only a nuclear weapon of sorts is deadlier than, you might re-consider.
Anyhoo, that's your assertion.
Mine's that the post is a lovely one, and kinda rings true, albeit the joke that it is.
I've seen worse make FP.

Congrats, Prisca.
do i knw u?

it's official, if u do e-famz u just can't speak da truth. got u as a case study
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
imemba1:
Read your bible well,the bible didn't say that the wise men where3 they presented three gift dosnt mean de r three .check ur bible
Aren't you missing the point of the thread? After your correction please tell us what thy would have done if they were women, whether they be 3 or 33.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by MizMyColi(f): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Speakdatruth:
do i knw u?

it's official, if u do e-famz u just can't speak da truth. got u as a case study

Yeah right, if it makes you feel any better, this is the first time I'm encountering you on this side of the web, as a matter of fact, I'm new here.

Despite that, I'd like for you to consider these before making a post on here, or anywhere else for that matter.

- Are you trying to help? Or are you trying to prove others wrong?
- Are you being witty? Or insulting?
- Is bluntness necessary? Or is there a nicer way to say what you have to say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by MizMyColi(f): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
undecided
Crocz:
The mod that move this "thing" to front page must be a lady

Girls doing girls favour since I don't even know undecided
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Crocz(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
MizMyColi:
undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Think only you know how to use that huh?
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by amtheone(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Speakdatruth:

Why are you this unhappy in your life?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
No need to imagine because God himself knew what would have happened & how the mission would have looked like if it happened to be women
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by priscaoge(f): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lmao @ comments cheesy cheesy Some e-diots be forming priest and Reverend Sisters cheesy cheesy cheesy Please some people should learn how to take a walk when they see any thread that doesn't please them rather than spewing poo undecided undecided.....As for those preaching about d Bible, I noticed u guys cheesy cheesy Thanks for stopping by cheesy cheesy...To those that dropped their silly comments, merry Christmas smiley wink wink...To those that are intelligent enough to understand d brain behind d post,I love u all kiss kiss kiss and I wish u all a wonderful New year ahead kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by amparas(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
Herod 4 pack dem 4 yi palace 4 flexing later
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by priscaoge(f): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
amtheone:

Why are you this unhappy in your life?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *Falls from a palm tree* cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by Tonyduke(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Would probabl have taken selfies with the baby
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by MizMyColi(f): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Crocz:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Think only you know how to use that huh?

That wasn't me competing with you dear, surely there's more to life than that.
I just have an issue with posts like yours that are rather subtly denigrating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by popcykaylah(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
yay that one na kasala o..probably Jesus Christ would have been the bad guy in the bible by now..
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by priscaoge(f): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Speakdatruth:

Y don't u take your frustrated life to somewhere else instead of fooooooling urself here wink wink..Have gone through ur post n discovered that u have never made any sensible comment ever since u joined this forum....I'm not surprised tho cool cool cool
Re: Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. by okotv(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest
cos I do!

I'm really not sure tho'
Lolz
who is the reason for the season to your dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Google Search. Add Yours / 12 Pictures Nollywood Viewers Can Relate To. / Where Is Mr.turkey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.