Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women (65433 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Culture Zone of the Middlebelt people / Middlebelt Zone-Nupes,Idomas,Igalas,Ebiras,Tivs,Kabbas,Biroms,Fulani,Katafs etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by adamskutty(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
yungcyrus:
ma guy igala babes tite gon.....

Oma' igala omi' chei
cool

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Neyoyo(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Every tribe or race has its share of goodlooking and ugly people. Being beautiful depends on factors like genes and upbringing(ajebutters are usually fine). While beauty can be appreciated, I think inner beauty (Love and preservation of our common humanity) should be appreciated more.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Speakdatruth: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
mustahagreens:
W
W for weed
u must be high
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Urine: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
musiwa97:
Kwara and kogi state are not part of the middle belt.
That why they have oba in kwara and kogi state.. They are part of western Nigeria

His excellency, Otunba Musiwa, President,Emperor, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Western Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Kela!
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Abduletudaye(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
LaurelP:
Mtcheww
Dey no even get yansh sef

Meaning wha?? Check well jor..angry
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by adamskutty(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
musiwa97:
That why they have oba in kwara and kogi state.. They are part of western Nigeria
u must be high on weed.

The yorubas in kogi are among the minority .

The largest and strongest ethnic group in kogi are the igalas (more than 60 percent) and most of us have our ancestry from the core north. Idiotic cow.

The yorubas are in kogi west.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by hurricaneChris: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
The woman after my heart is an Idoma lady. Very wonderful woman.

God bless Idoma land for such gift!
God bless Igbo land for another gift.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nowenuse:
Noticed that there has been threads like this for the women of other regions of Nigeria except for the region with the truly most beautiful Nigerian women - MIDDLEBELT (Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kwara, South kaduna, FCT..)

Most of these ones you posted beauty na learner where my sisters they oh! Lol

Am from adavi(Kogi),proudly EBIRA

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
THEY ARE BEAUTIFULLdamsels...but my middlebelt girlfriend is far more prettier and georgeous than the models the OP posted here! an almost complete package!
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by watchindelta(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
they are all yumy but which of them they eat rat? I heard say some dey eat rat?
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Abduletudaye(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
yungcyrus:
ma guy igala babes tite gon.....

Oma' igala omi' chei

Ebi aKpami tongue

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
@OP, tot der are all supozed to have sumtin 2 identify dem...like d attires.

I love that Idoma babe sha...
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by safarigirl(f): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
Let's be sincere. None of these girls can smell those on the other threads as gar as beauty goes. They are all average at best, even the Halima Abubakar and Ruby Gyang sef dem no fine.

If these are the examples you have, then they're far below par. Lucky for you, I've seen some really attractive MB chics. Their faces are average but they've got nice bodies.

Please if you want to do any thread with 'beauty' being the focal point, contact Onila

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by ugojamali(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Photoshopped women. I've seen a few of those women and they're not as beautiful as those pictures made them to be.
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Beauty & vir...hmmm sorry
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
More still coming

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sorry to say..buh this is where you see the most wayward women and girls.The moral standards here is low

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nowenuse:

Yes our ladies are very good on Bed, especially d Benue girls. Only a calabar girl can surpass a typical Tiv or Idoma girl on bed....

oops didnt say nothing o. cheesy

ok,u can now go to bed
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Dymondgurl(f): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nowenuse:

Yes our ladies are very good on Bed, especially d Benue girls. Only a calabar girl can surpass a typical Tiv or Idoma girl on bed....

oops didnt say nothing o. cheesy
hey! Watch it!! angry
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by joshrare(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Beautiful people,

Op pls share their contact, one needs @least one of such for the season angry
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
musiwa97:

Olodo.....
Adamu...

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
timilehin007:
op u definitely do not know what beauty is like...all these ladies, most of them are average none of them is up to omotola beauty standard sef

Omotola? mtcheew, is she still beautiful? her time has already passed. can u compare her with someone like Sophie Gemal in beauty?
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by adamskutty(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nowenuse:
Noticed that there has been threads like this for the women of other regions of Nigeria except for the region with the truly most beautiful Nigerian women - MIDDLEBELT (Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kwara, South kaduna, FCT..)
post pics of igala women mr. Op

The largest and strongest ethnic group in kogi state. grin

Igala beauty grin

The 2nd one is average, but i just have to upload her pic for uploading sake. She is a christain anyway.

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by ezelous: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
I hope the beauty we uphold matches with good qualities of a wife.
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
Still coming in

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by seggzz(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
They are really endow with beauty
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
danjumakolo:
Sorry to say..buh this is where you see the most wayward women and girls.The moral standards here is low

U must be very stupid. Are ur hausa girls better or more cultured than middlebelt ladies? hausa-fulani muslim girls are the greatest sluts in Nigeria, only that they pretend with big deceitful hijabs.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by adewasco2k(m): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ooh! How I wish I can share my kogi fiancee's pix .

#Beauty #Kogite #Middlebelt

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
My god. You people take tribes to epic levels. Let me just put it out there that I can't tell the damn difference.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by adamskutty(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
safarigirl:
Let's be sincere. None of these girls can smell those on the other threads as gar as beauty goes. They are all average at best, even the Halima Abubakar and Ruby Gyang sef dem no fine.

If these are the examples you have, then they're far below par. Lucky for you, I've seen some really attractive MB chics. Their faces are average but they've got nice bodies.

Please if you want to do any thread with 'beauty' being the focal point, contact Onila
i tell u there are very very average as long as no igala woman was posted by the op grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift / Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity / Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.