Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women (65430 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Culture Zone of the Middlebelt people / Middlebelt Zone-Nupes,Idomas,Igalas,Ebiras,Tivs,Kabbas,Biroms,Fulani,Katafs etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by tonychristopher: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2014
oyxah:
That's wrong. Ozioma is also an Ebira name. My middle name is Ozioma and am Ebira. It means a child has been born if translated directly

But mercy has Igbo mum..she was my neighbour at satellite town

Ozioma means good news or ways its an Igbo name for girls
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by tonychristopher: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2014
yungcyrus:
my mum is Igbo n Dad igala..........my dad n mum speak both languages fluently.........

Onoja the son of Eri is our ancestor........
People who knw d truth r few

My dear I know that

Igbo have this blood relationship with igalla people even from the names and language ..but when an Igbo man says that some people will term it land grab. I don't know why they are scared of Igbo

IGala are the only middle belt we have cultural relationship with just like Yoruba and nupe

But they don't know that

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by tonychristopher: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Oiza.. tongue

Don't mind her

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Abdgafarplenty(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2014
darediamond:
When you are not happy, come over to Nairaland to Read comments from people.
You are one of Nairaland Commedian!!!
grin grin grin

When you seem down and don't know what to comments! people like you give courage nd push to make a comment worthwhile! grin grin
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Abduletudaye(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2014
tonychristopher:

Don't mind her

Yesh..hehe
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
onadana:
What is this?Do you know what is beauty...natural beauty....not this make up stuff.I was expecting raw natural village beauty...you are giving us this scrap.Shame.

Ok, lets go cultural/ rural.
Here are middlebelt beauties in cultural/rural settings

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by onadana: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Nowenuse:

Ok, lets go cultural/ rural.
Here are middlebelt beauties in cultural/rural settings

Now this is refreshingly different...more like it. grin

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
tonychristopher:

But mercy has Igbo mum..she was my neighbour at satellite town

Ozioma means good news or ways its an Igbo name for girls

See, i have seen so many ebira girls answering Ozioma as a name. whether Mercy Johnson's mum is igbo or not, i am not sure, but her middle name OZIOMA is a typical ebira name and not igbo.

Many middlebelters (especially from Kogi & Benue) answer similar names with Igbos because some of them share a common history, origin or land boundary with igbo land.

See names like OKPANACHI, ONUCHE, ONYECHE, OKOLI, OCHIGBO, ADAH, ATAMA, OCHANYA, ALECHENU, OCHIOMA.....they are all idoma & igala names but they sound and appear very much like Igbo names.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=Adetutu300 post=29230839][/quote]

Inya I hail you....pls follow bk

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
A lady on idoma attire is just sth else....muahh embarassed

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by tonychristopher: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nowenuse:

See, i have seen so many ebira girls answering Ozioma as a name. whether Mercy Johnson's mum is igbo or not, i am not sure, but her middle name OZIOMA is a typical ebira name and not igbo.

Many middlebelters (especially from Kogi & Benue) answer similar names with Igbos because some of them share a common history, origin or land boundary with igbo land.

See names like OKPANACHI, ONUCHE, ONYECHE, OKOLI, OCHIGBO, ADAH, ATAMA, OCHANYA, ALECHENU, OCHIOMA.....they are all idoma & igala names but they sound and appear very much like Igbo names.

You do not understand .Igbo have historical relationship with people you called and don't forget we have Igbo in Benue they are in at least 3 LGA so that is BH the way . We are in the same page and do know that

Bit you seems to be on same page with me
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Even our muslim ladies do know how to mix beauty & religion so well....

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Adetutu300(f): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
xule20:

Inya I hail you....pls follow bk
Done

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by tonychristopher: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nowenuse:

I really want to believe that urself ad Adamskutty are igala muslims, hence u both will because of islam claim that u are more related with hausas & yorubas, but read this......

ANAMBRA IS THE ANCESTRAL HOME OF IGALAS
By C. XRYDZ-EYUTCHAE

It was Professor Anta Diop of Senegal who observed that ethnic groups often do not realize the extent to which they share kinship with the language, culture, traditions and historical socio-political structures, evolved by communities they have come to view as rivals.
Indeed ethnic groups tend to see themselves as self-enclosed communities. But as an example are the Luluas of Kenya aware of their kingship with the Luluas of Senegal?By the same token how many of us in Nigeria are aware that Anambra State is the ancestral home of theIgalas, Ngwas, Jukuns and Binis? Yet it remains historically true that Anambra State is the birth place of the founding fathers of Bendel, Imo and Benue States. Hence in language classification these separated people speak a common language which forms part of Kwa group of West African languages.
From Archeological discoveries at Ugwuele near Okigwe dating their existence to some ages follows that the Igbos were descendants of the first men of earth now traced to the Oduvai Gorge in East Africa. Inhistorical literature, the Igbos, originally known as Iduus had their territorial distribution covering South west of the African continent later converging at the whole of the low lying land mass North and South of the Niger and Benue river confluence, down the Niger and Anambra River basins right down to the Niger Delta and westward to River Okpara beyond Lagos as shown in Rev. Johnson’s map in his history of the Yorubas.
Later the low land dwellers were characterized as the Olu and the highlanders as the Igbo.TraditionWaves of migratrants led by Eri settled at Anambra River basin, establishing the ancient Iduu Ime KINGDOM at Aguleri. Historical traditions relate that his progenitors included Agulu and Menri (from who were descended the Nri), Igbo, Igala, Oba (whose descendants were the Binis) Enuike and a daughter, Ulu-uwa.Igbo, an itinerant missionary acquired large Iduu followers who became known as Igbo people thus losing their Iduu identity just as followers of Christ arecalled Christians whether they came from Rome, London or Bonn.
Eris other descendant Menri established a priestly kingdom at Nri known for purification ceremonies andcoronation of tributary of Iduu Ime kingdom. Hence, the Eze Nri Obalike (Nri kings (1989-1935) in the first decade of the 20th century told the Government Anthropologist, Northcote Thomas, that the area subject to him was Iduu.
On the same matter Lawton wrote:“A marked feature of this (Nri) tribe is its hostility to the European, natural enough, when it is remembered that prior to the British, the Obalike was Eze Nri and crowned the kings of Benin and presided over all the religious observation of surrounding peoples”.It was the tradition that coronation titles were usually conferred on tributary kings by the ancestral Iduu Ime kingdom which also assigned to each a General as head of the palace guards.
Hence in honour of their ancestor, Atta the ruler of Igala was titled Atta of Igala. The founders of Benin were the descendants of Oba Eri whose habitation was UgwuOgodo where exists today, the Ogodo spring in Umuleri, near Aguleri. Hence the Binis in modem times still trace their ancestry of “Igodo” a corruption of Ogodo, an Igbo word for elevated place.
Hence the first king of Benin, Iweka (anglicized to Eweka) was titled Oba in honour of their ancestor, Oba Eri. Eweka is English spelling of Iweka just as the letter E in England is pronounced I, This name Iweka an Igbo name in full means Iweka n’uno.
It reflected the internal feud at the time the-would-be king was born. His second name was Edoziuno, Edo for short, meaning peace maker, thus was derived Edo Kingdom.The name Benin itself was a corruption of the Igbo words. 'llo obi inu', meaning a place of bitter mindedness, again reflecting the quarrelsomeness of the people at that time over kingship disputes. To the first Benin king was assigned General Ado from Iduu Ime as head of his palace guards.
According to the tradition of the people, Egbunike, the founding father of the Ogbunikes has three brothers, Awkuzu, Umuleriand Nando and a sister, Nwonicha. General Ado who was assigned to the Oba of Benin, married Nwonicha and the marriage resulted in such progenies as Onitsha Ado, Ado Ekiti etc.

Background

The Marriage formed the basis of the link between Ogbunike and Onitsha, thus giving the historical background to the Igbo adage which says: “Afuzi Onicha, Ogbunike ewelu,” meaning in the absence of Onitsha, Ogbunike takes its turn. When therefore Eze Chima, a descendant of General Ado in his flight with others, first from Benin, then from Agbor, named his son Onitsha, in honour of their maternal ancestors, and established Onitsha Ugbo and Onitsha Olona and the entire Umu Ezechima being referred to as Onitsha Ado, the origin of nomenclature cannot therefore be inserious doubt.
The Igalas who are descendants of Atta Eri had their ancestral home in Aguleri in the area of Ama Atta (Atta-in-the-fields). Igala was said to be the father of Ikem and was reputed to have such descendants as Omor, Omasi and Umuneke. The Ikems had sometimes settled in Umukete Agukeri, whose descendants were supposed to be the Ikem of Nando, Ikems in Nsukka, Ikems in Onitsha and other areas.It is relevant to note that in a preliminary statement onthe excavation made in Aguleri by the Department of History and Archaeology, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Dr. F.N. Anozie said that the excavation took place at a site known as “Okpuno Igala”; and that is known to everybody including school children in Aguleri as a deserted Igala settlement. He said, there were sites with walls, one deserted and the other still inhabited by a group of Aguleri people, who during theauthor’s filed work in the area said they had blood relations with the Igalas.
At the approach is the Ama Atta which seemed to have once been a village square. Almost at the centre of the enclosure is a mound known as “Ukpo eze” (kings throne” and North–East of the mound is the Owelle Atta (toilet area) and Ajo Agu Atta (cemetery).The present Umukete people in Aguleri who claim blood relationship with the Igala people have their village walled, and traces of the wall could still be seen today. When an elderly man from this group was asked by excavators from the University the relationship between them and the Igalas, he said that the father of Igala and Igbo were sons of the same parents and that whenever anybody from Umukete went to Idah he normally would go to greet the Atta or the King.
The greeting usually went as follows: “Ata abikibo bie takata bie Igala” which translates the lgbo saying that “Igbo is senior to Atta and Atta begot lgala.This is also reflected in the lgbo saying that: lgbo mulu Atta, mana Atta mulu lgala.” This oneness of lgbo and lgala is also reflected in lgbo adage which says “Alusi lgbo jebe mbana, obulu, alusi obodo lgala”which interprets that the spirits of lgbo-land in transit constitutes the spirit of lgalaland.

Those who still doubt the common ancestry of lgbo and lgala could refresh their memory with this popular lgbo adage which says, “ Egbusia lgbo nine, lgbo afodukwa na lgala”, meaning even if all lgbos are wiped out of existence, the lgbos still remain in lgalaland. As with lgala, so is ldoma, who still have remnants of ancestors of ldoma community in Aguleri.

Thank lord this is coming from you not me an igbo man..your people will say that we want to land grab..we want to dominate ..so tell them the truth how we related

Its unfortunate that they sold you lies during the war that you turned your back on us. Thank Lord that they asked for forgiveness we forgave knowing our blood relationship . We are not taking your land and we won't ..we know Fulani that want Ur land and whom your fathers fought for

How I wish the idoma and igala with understand we meant no harm ..we just want to be our Christian self with no Muslim bombing ...

This a nice thread
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by tonychristopher: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nowenuse:

But these are the names of Igbo in Benue or don't you know we have Igbo in Benue state
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by FOREXMARTS: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nowenuse:
Noticed that there has been threads like this for the women of other regions of Nigeria except for the region with the truly most beautiful Nigerian women - MIDDLEBELT (Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kwara, South kaduna, FCT..)

Team #I ain'tfalling for this one.

Show em without makeup. Show how they look when u have to spend the rest of ur life waking up to the raw face every morning. So many are ugly indoors and are only pretty when they make up to go out or take a selfie.

#I ain't falling for this one.
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Revolva(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
yungcyrus:
GOD BLESS YOU BRO..........sum pple dnt just knw d truth.....me 4 xample is an Igbo-Igala hybrid.......
. From which village and LGA are u from and how did u know you are igbo igala hybrid did u trace ur lineage
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by jiggar(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
tonychristopher:

But these are the names of Igbo in Benue or don't you know we have Igbo in Benue state
Not necessarily true. One of those names mentioned is my surname and I am idoma.
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
tonychristopher:

Thank lord this is coming from you not me an igbo man..your people will say that we want to land grab..we want to dominate ..so tell them the truth how we related

Its unfortunate that they sold you lies during the war that you turned your back on us. Thank Lord that they asked for forgiveness we forgave knowing our blood relationship . We are not taking your land and we won't ..we know Fulani that want Ur land and whom your fathers fought for

How I wish the idoma and igala with understand we meant no harm ..we just want to be our Christian self with no Muslim bombing ...

This a nice thread

Yes Mr, so many of we middlebelters prefer to allign with the igbos. It was in the past that the hausa fulani muslims deceived our ppl that the igbos were coming to kill us from down the river Niger n Benue, so we tot we had to come out in self defense, and that was how we fought against the igbos who were not really after us.
The genesis of all these problems were the bloody british colonialists who lumped we middebelt minority groups under hausa-fulani rule....and the hausa fulani core north used this as an opportunity to exploit and supress our people, but all that is changing now.
Even those of us from the upper parts of the middlebelt (plateau, southern kaduna, Nasarawa, Taraba) who speak hausa as an additional language and felt we were closer to hausas, we have had a re-think. A real Plateau man can never prefer a hausa man over an igbo.
Hausas n fulanis are the land grabbers and jihadists and never igbos.
Igbos on middlebelt soil only come to thrive in business and in turn help in developing our lands, so we go on very well with u people. unlik hausa-fulanis who will fight with the indigenes in Jos, fight with Taraba, with Nasarawa, south kaduna indigenes. These people are a nightmare and very idiotic bastards.
Hausa fulanis have made many of we middlebelters to hate them with a passion.

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
tonychristopher:

NO, those names are pure igala n idoma names.

Igbo indigenes of Benue are extremely few. They are scattered in some hilly terrains in 3 LGAs of Benue south. They are in a very small minority and many Benue Tiv n idoma indigenes dont even know of the existence of these few igbos.
They are just as few as the igalas/idomas in Enugu and Anambra.

sebi u know that there are igalas n idomas in Enugu n Anambra states?
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by yungcyrus(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Revolva:
. From which village and LGA are u from and how did u know you are igbo igala hybrid did u trace ur lineage
a long story, nt fit 4 Nairaland..
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nowenuse:

Igbo indigenes of Benue are extremely few. They are scattered in some hilly terrains in 3 LGAs of Benue south. They are in a very small minority and many Benue Tiv n idoma indigenes dont even know of the existence of these few igbos.
These igbos i dont think even occupy any major political offices in the state.
i even heard that there are indigenous igbos in Kogi state, but they are just extremely few.

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nmeri17: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
I may not have seen all the kogi women but the most beautiful woman I've ever met is kogi born. not just superficially beautiful but all round smiley

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by tonychristopher: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nowenuse:

Yes Mr, so many of we middlebelters prefer to allign with the igbos. It was in the past that the hausa fulani muslims deceived our ppl that the igbos were coming to kill us from down the river Niger n Benue, so we tot we had to come out in self defense, and that was how we fought against the igbos who were not really after us.
The genesis of all these problems were the bloody british colonialists who lumped we middebelt minority groups under hausa-fulani rule....and the hausa fulani core north used this as an opportunity to exploit and supress our people, but all that is changing now.
Even those of us from the upper parts of the middlebelt (plateau, southern kaduna, Nasarawa, Taraba) who speak hausa as an additional language and felt we were closer to hausas, we have had a re-think. A real Plateau man can never prefer a hausa man over an igbo.
Hausas n fulanis are the land grabbers and jihadists and never igbos.
Igbos on middlebelt soil only come to thrive in business and in turn help in developing our lands, so we go on very well with u people. unlik hausa-fulanis who will fight with the indigenes in Jos, fight with Taraba, with Nasarawa, south kaduna indigenes. These people are a nightmare and very idiotic bastards.
Hausa fulanis have made many of we middlebelters to hate them with a passion.

Can you just come down to Nnewi I owe u a good palm wine and one fair Igbo beauty to massage your hmmmmm ..but that is by the way

I never knew that we still have some people saying the truth these days . You know that they paint the picture that Igbo is wicked Igbo is land grabbing Igbo is this Igbo is that but the average Igbo man doesn't care all he does and wants to do is do his businesses and find his feet that's all. That is why Igbo and cross river people are so good that they can't fight .

We know how this country might turn out next year and Igbo has made their stand ..idoma I must say has made their stand also and that I respect with igala ..how I wish some of middle belt people know those few truths

We have a very good blood line so we hope that our relationship continues

That's what Is

E no go better for lugard boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
sage2:
This is also a region with the most honest and least materialistic women in the country.

Yeah Yeah, I rep my people #kogi
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 2:03am On Dec 28, 2014
tonychristopher:

Can you just come down to Nnewi I owe u a good palm wine and one fair Igbo beauty to massage your hmmmmm ..but that is by the way

I never knew that we still have some people saying the truth these days . You know that they paint the picture that Igbo is wicked Igbo is land grabbing Igbo is this Igbo is that but the average Igbo man doesn't care all he does and wants to do is do his businesses and find his feet that's all. That is why Igbo and cross river people are so good that they can't fight .

We know how this country might turn out next year and Igbo has made their stand ..idoma I must say has made their stand also and that I respect with igala ..how I wish some of middle belt people know those few truths

We have a very good blood line so we hope that our relationship continues

That's what Is

E no go better for lugard boyfriend

Yes my brother, but it doesn't really end just here.
One problem many of we middlebelters have with u igbos and other southernerns is that many of u like to classify us as hausas when u guys know that we are not.
This really annoys a lot of our people and it now makes them to feel that truly we were meant to be together with d hausas.

Igalas & Idomas for instance are mostly related to igbos culturally & ancestrally, but there are many ignorant igbos that will see an igala or idoma and will call them 'Ndi awusa'.
Ur people really have to stop this. They should learn to tell the difference between we middlebelters & core northernerns. We are not the same and can never be the same. We dont think or behave alike. Most of us even regard the hausas too as 'abokis & mallams' just like u southernerns, but then u people end up equally calling us abokis.
pls it should stop.

This character of u igbos is one aspect the hausas use to blackmail we middlebelt christians. They will be telling us that ''see u people, the southern christians do not regard u northern christians/minorities as anything, they regard you people as abokis just like us too, so a unity can never work between u people and them"............And many of our people then swallow this, and this makes them never to think of doing anything with a southerner, because of the way they feel the southernerns take them.
The earlier we amend our ways the better for us.

Even our muslims in the middlebelt, the hausas in most cases see them as inferiors and do not take them seriously.
During religious crisis in the north u find Ebira, Igala & Nupe muslims being killed by the hausas just like the yoruba muslims too as the hausas brand them as 'fake muslims'. But religious enslavement on the path of some of these our muslim brothers will still never let them reason clearly.

And despite all these, some of u will still see us middlebelters and call us hausa. very disturbing.

Only igbos who live or who have lived in the north/middlebelt are mostly able to tell the difference, and sometimes a few enlightened ones.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by tonychristopher: 5:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Nowenuse:

Yes my brother, but it doesn't really end just here.
One problem many of we middlebelters have with u igbos and other southernerns is that many of u like to classify us as hausas when u guys know that we are not.
This really annoys a lot of our people and it now makes them to feel that truly we were meant to be together with d hausas.

Igalas & Idomas for instance are mostly related to igbos culturally & ancestrally, but there are many ignorant igbos that will see an igala or idoma and will call them 'Ndi awusa'.
Ur people really have to stop this. They should learn to tell the difference between we middlebelters & core northernerns. We are not the same and can never be the same. We dont think or behave alike. Most of us even regard the hausas too as 'abokis & mallams' just like u southernerns, but then u people end up equally calling us abokis.
pls it should stop.

This character of u igbos is one aspect the hausas use to blackmail we middlebelt christians. They will be telling us that ''see u people, the southern christians do not regard u northern christians/minorities as anything, they regard you people as abokis just like us too, so a unity can never work between u people and them"............And many of our people then swallow this, and this makes them never to think of doing anything with a southerner, because of the way they feel the southernerns take them.
The earlier we amend our ways the better for us.

Even our muslims in the middlebelt, the hausas in most cases see them as inferiors and do not take them seriously.
During religious crisis in the north u find Ebira, Igala & Nupe muslims being killed by the hausas just like the yoruba muslims too as the hausas brand them as 'fake muslims'. But religious enslavement on the path of some of these our muslim brothers will still never let them reason clearly.

And despite all these, some of u will still see us middlebelters and call us hausa. very disturbing.

Only igbos who live or who have lived in the north/middlebelt are mostly able to tell the difference, and sometimes a few enlightened ones.

Bro you make so much valid and salient point and I salute your courage for this . I am sorry that this happened or is happening ..do not blame the Igbo people some how its middle belt that caused all these

They will prefer to speak Hausa than their language

They will prefer yo join araewa

They will prefer to have Muslim and Hausa names than
Their names

Mist will prefer to do Hausa businesses like shoe polishing and others than christian based business

Many fought Biafra with Hausa which is regrettable though

So you see many factors that causes this and it will be nice if igala and idoma people speak out and carve a niche about themselves . I am particular about These two due to our similarity that is all ..if they can stand out and not allow the Hausa language and culture subsume their culture

I respect their right and fight against Fulani land grabbers and I think that notion is changing

Igbo understand the difference not all

I feel its post Biafra hang over ..they felt that why should their brother in muddle belt side with infidels and fight them ..so its natural the Igbo lump everybody up north together . But the idea is changing

We will get there

Your making sense and with this we can form firm cultural partnership
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by tonychristopher: 5:57am On Dec 28, 2014
Nowenuse:

For people to have three LGA they are not few and there is NP problem acknowledgin that

Staying in hilly or valley is in consequential what is important is that they are there and we mainland Igbo took note of that and they are aptly represented in ohaneaze

All we are doing is extending hand of friendship yo like minded tribes
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by tonychristopher: 5:59am On Dec 28, 2014
jiggar:
Not necessarily true. One of those names mentioned is my surname and I am idoma.

That's interesting there must be so much similarities

Do you people have that also
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Revolva(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2014
yungcyrus:
a long story, nt fit 4 Nairaland..
oma ye...talk oo......cos i am also igala
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Some more middlebelt beauties, infact some here would hav been on d first page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift / Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity / Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.