Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women (65431 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Culture Zone of the Middlebelt people / Middlebelt Zone-Nupes,Idomas,Igalas,Ebiras,Tivs,Kabbas,Biroms,Fulani,Katafs etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by adamskutty(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
MissMeiya:
My god. You people take tribes to epic levels. Let me just put it out there that I can't tell the damn difference.
i tell u there's a clear difference if u look at these igala shawties grin

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by olusegun1990(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
Proudly kogite i rep kogi but are they beautiful in heart [color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by giles14(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
sage2:
This is also a region with the most honest and least materialistic women in the country.
my broda u ar a liar
sage2:
This is also a region with the most honest and least materialistic women in the country.
my broda u ar a liar
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by adamskutty(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2014

cool

Igala only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
musiwa97:
Kwara and kogi state are not part of the middle belt.
That why they have oba in kwara and kogi state.. They are part of western Nigeria

Yorubas in Kogi are in a minority, less than a quarter of the state's population. Igalas & Ebiras are the largest 2 groups. Only in Kwara do yorubas outnumber the middlebelt groups. So only a part of Kwara n Kogi are not middlebelt.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Niwdog(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Op i understand you, don't worry una women go begin sell very soon
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Usman212s: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
jumbo44:
Jst me hw I luk lyk
To be sincere you are ugly
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Kogi n Benue women on cultural attires

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by sage2(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
giles14:
my broda u ar a liar my broda u ar a liar

How? Why?
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nowenuse:

U must be very stupid. Are ur hausa girls better or more cultured than middlebelt ladies? hausa-fulani muslim girls are the greatest sluts in Nigeria, only that they pretend with big deceitful hijabs.

lol..I mean no hard feelings here..you must be very angry at my statement..I am sorry if I hurt u,not to forget your failure to disprove woh I have said..Rather u went off topic by bring Hausa people here..I was thinking Hausa people also are in the middle belt...abi?
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by dablazor: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
adamskutty:
u must be high on weed.

The yorubas in kogi are among the minority .

The largest and strongest ethnic group in kogi are the igalas (more than 60 percent) and most of us have our ancestry from the core north. Idiotic cow.

The yorubas are in kogi west.

do you have to insult him? he says what he thinks is right, why cant u just prove him wrong absent insults like an adult?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by 2kris(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
For me the three tribes that have they most beautifull girls are.............1..idoma/kogi........2.....akwa ibom.......3.........igbo.....especially these idoma girls,abeg just gv it to them
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
adamskutty:
u must be high on weed.

The yorubas in kogi are among the minority .

The largest and strongest ethnic group in kogi are the igalas (more than 60 percent) and most of us have our ancestry from the core north. Idiotic cow.

The yorubas are in kogi west.

Point of correction pls, so many igalas have their origin in Igbo land, others with Kwararafa and some with yoruba. Igalas who have core-northern origin are in a very small minority.
Igbos are the most culturally related to igalas, check ur history

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by 2kris(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Op abeg u get that third girl control.she must be idoma
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by epospiky(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hey! What is my sister's pic doing here? Op, you go pay o!
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by obaayo2: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
sure I AGREE..cos i have alot TIV girls around me and dey are cool.
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by dablazor: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nowenuse:

Point of correction pls, so many igalas have their origin in Igbo land, others with Kwararafa and some with yoruba. Igalas who have core-northern origin are in a very small minority.
Igbos are the most culturally related to igalas, check ur history

not like all these matters, and cuz i really dont care where the igala are from, but according to wikipedia - (see munch)

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
2011 Big brother africa finalist MELVINA LONGPET, she is from Plateau

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by adamskutty(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nowenuse:

Point of correcistory
pure crap and b.s

We have no connection with y'all. Pls stop claiming us. grin

Pls take a good look at our dressing, the attah of igala ( our ruling system) e.t.c grin

names cool

If u had say yoruba it would have been better. Lmao. grin

Some hausa words are even found in the igala language.

E.g. Lafiyalo ( i am fine)

Buta ( kettle)

Machalanchi ( mosque).

Mister man, which tribe are u anyway?

Lemme add more.

Ankpa is a l.g.a of kogi state, angwa is a town in ankpa and angwa is made up of 5 big igala families of hausa or fulani ancestry, which my family happens to be one.

So mister man, u know very little about my people, it seems u are anti-islam and north
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by musaffyan(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Give their contact guy I will bribe u 1 cow only

(Nnaa I' serious)
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by 100Cents: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Have you Finish ?
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
adamskutty:
i tell u there's a clear difference if u look at these igala shawties grin

undecided

They just look like two different Nigerian women...? This is not something I'm ever going to understand. I didn't grow up in Nigeria or around many Nigerians. I don't see or hear the differences.

So that's why this thread is weird to me.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by 100Cents: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nowenuse:
2011 Big brother africa finalist MELVINA LONGPET, she is from Plateau

I will advice her to wear female hair .
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by ChristyG(f): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nowenuse:
Kogi n Benue women on cultural attires
abeg abeg abeg,d second woman in d white,gray red aso oke is a yoruba woman named atinuke osude,i saw her wedding on bella naija and she is from ogun state not kogi or benue,correct dat
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Big brother africa 2011 winner - KAREN IGHO.
although her father is from Delta state, but her mother is from Jos and she was born n bred in Jos and always claims Jos as her hometown/origin.

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by musaffyan(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
Make I sell all ma cows po anyone op dem
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
adamskutty:
pure crap and b.s

We have no connection with y'all. Pls stop claiming us. grin

Pls take a good look at our dressing, the attah of igala ( our ruling system) e.t.c grin

names cool

If u had say yoruba i would have been better. Lmao. grin

Some hausa words are even found in the igala language.

E.g. Lafiyalo ( i am fine)

Buta ( kettle)

Machalanchi ( mosque).

Mister man, which tribe are u anyway?

I am not an igbo man, rather i am from Plateau state....do u know that igalas & igbos share the same market days? They share d same masquerades and in many cases, same ancestry?

do u know that there are igbos in Enugu, Anambra & Delta who have igala origins??

5 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by adamskutty(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
dablazor:

not like all these matters, and cuz i really dont care where the igala are from, but according to wikipedia - (see munch)
i just don't know why that igbo guy just want to claim us.

If anything, we are related with yoruba and hausa .
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by HARDDON: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
I'dkeep preaching it : the beautiful ones r yet unborn angry
Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nowenuse: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
The list is still not exhausted

1 Share

Re: Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
musiwa97:
Kwara and kogi state are not part of the middle belt.
That why they have oba in kwara and kogi state.. They are part of western Nigeria
Hmmmm! What did u just say? If U say 'Southern Kaduna' i agree wit U but Kogi n Kwara, guy, reverse ur comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift / Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity / Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.