Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy (26562 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Why I Would Never Woo An Imbe'cile Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
It isn't my source! What sort of bullshiiit is this? And why was it edited like that? angry

*sigh*
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Movesz(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30331636][/quote]
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Odunharry(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
MzNelly:
It isn't my source! What sort of bullshiiit is this? And why was it edited like that? angry

*sigh*
i understand u....I have seen Many topics created by nairalanders in romance section bn posted at other site,blogs and facebook
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Odunharry:

i understand u....I have seen Many topics created by nairalanders in romance section bn posted at other site,blogs and facebook

Thanks.

It's almost seems like there's nothing we can do about this.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Odunharry(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Thanks.

It's almost seems like there's nothing we can do about this.
dont think there is for now...Some people will still plagiarise and even if they know the original source they wont acknowledge it
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Elypsis(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
@ op hw can dis improve my life nowjez jokin tho...
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=29224733][/quote]I can feel ur pain,you've tried it severally and it didn't work so u just went ahead and adviced others against it? I no say u no fine,but from ur post,seems u lack courage too...sorry,my observation though
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by phlamesG: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=29224733][/quote]ur biblical quotation is misinterpreted
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by oluxy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Guys re diff. If it u, I guess u just said ur mind. And, depending on d typ of d pson u re wooing... Let senator or president daughter woo u. I bet u, u will ask her to marry U when u see that her dad will give to u 60% of his entire wealth and 5 oil blocks being his inlaw.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by 1miccza: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=29224733][/quote]

I completely disagree if as a lady you like a guy walk up to him and talk to him he won't eat you it might probably be that when you were giving him the signals his mind was on sumfing else,even if he turns you down you would have satisfied your curiousity than depending and acting on mere assumptions
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by yungcyrus(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
your second reason does not apply to me,Let me tell you, I've been wooed by four ladies so far (...sincerely speaking ), I agreed for one of them only, and for the other three I refused, The respect I had for them did not diminish; in fact, It skyrocketed. It takes a very courageous girl to do that, and I really respect them, Up till this moment, I'm still good friends with them.
yes ,you are the half-blood prince
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Lisaflex(f): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Will never ever ever ever ever woo a guy,even if hez d last dude on earth!
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
1miccza:

I completely disagree if as a lady you like a guy walk up to him and talk to him he won't eat you it might probably be that when you were giving him the signals his mind was on sumfing else,even if he turns you down you would have satisfied your curiousity than depending and acting on mere assumptions
ask a guy out,with time he sees u as second fiddle.take it or not,its from xpirience.dnt do it
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by 1miccza: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
ask a guy out,with time he sees u as second fiddle.take it or not,its from xpirience.dnt do it

Depends on the guy and how much he understands bro i have been a victim once and i was so impressed..
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
1miccza:

Depends on the guy and how much he understands bro i have been a victim once and i was so impressed..
Lol.ok Ma

Jxt incase u still av d guts to,pls am available.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Tymax(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lisaflex:
Will never ever ever ever ever woo a guy,even if hez d last dude on earth!
Naija women have bigger ego than men. Come and woo us and see what we go through because of you ladies. tongue
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=29224733][/quote]

1. It's a man's world. Let HIM do the "chyking."

The world belongs to everyone, women inclusive.

2. His respect for you will decrease, even if it's just a LITTLE, trust me.

I can't speak for other guys but my respect for a lady will not be affected because she walks up to me to ask the question. I admit I would be shocked if that ever happens but it would be a pleasant surprise. I will definitely not disrespect her for that.

3. There's a 99.9% chance he'll turn you down.

I will only turn down a lady who I am not attracted to. If everything falls into place, I will definitely agree to a date with her at least.

4. If he doesn't turn you down, he won't take you seriously.

Nah...this rarely happens for me not to take seriously. I would definitely wonder what her angle is, especially if she is attractive but once I get past that, I will definitely take her very seriously.

5. If he does turn you down, his friends will hear about it. Get ready to be labelled all sorts of names. smiley

Hmmmm...not every guy is wide mouthed.

6. His ego will feel bruised. He's a man. All men like to feel on top of every situation.

A lady coming up to ask me out is not what can bruise my ego. If it was a guy coming to ask me out on a romantic date then my ego would be bruised.

7. There are tons of guys who'd ask you out. Must you do that to yourself? smiley

True, but it doesn't hurt to go for what you want if you have the stomach to take rejection, if it does occur.

8. If you send him signals and he doesn't pick up on the hints, HE'S NOT INTO YOU.

Not necessarily.... he may misunderstand those signals for something else. Not every guy is gifted in the art you know. I know I find it extremely difficult to identify the so called "green light".

9. Ignore these feminists. You and a man don't share any equal rights. Pfft.

The rights aren't always equal. There are some guys enjoy and others exclusive to ladies too. Guys don't get to go on 3 months paternity leave.

10. It's Biblically wrong. You doubt? ---Genesis 3:16

Story for the gods!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by emmie4luv(f): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
zoeee:
True!
true na true 4 real. As a matter of fact, I want some ladies to try nd keep their dignity, I wonder weda dey arose 4 guys imidiately dey set deir eyes on dem? Jst lik it occurs 2 guys, so dey can't control dem selves! As an african lady is not our culture. Weda u believe it or not, learn 2 have self control ladies.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Lisaflex(f): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tymax:

Naija women have bigger ego than men. Come and woo us and see what we go through because of you ladies. tongue
I assure u, ds has notn 2 do wt ego
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Penboy: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Exjoker:
Some people are out here just to spoil others people's market
hahaha.
Especially when you think that those girls in the 'background' might just be on nairaland to see this.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by wolekowo: 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Odunharry:

dont think there is for now...Some people will still plagiarise and even if they know the original source they wont acknowledge it

All is well. sad
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
southniyikaye:
I can feel ur pain,you've tried it severally and it didn't work so u just went ahead and adviced others against it? I no say u no fine,but from ur post,seems u lack courage too...sorry,my observation though

Lol
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
African mentality undecided
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by 1miccza: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Lol.ok Ma

Jxt incase u still av d guts to,pls am available.

Did i just hear u say ma??This na bros with bear bear ooo
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Tymax(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lisaflex:

I assure u, ds has notn 2 do wt ego
Unless your reasons are entirely different from the OP. What is written there is designed to feed a woman's ego; trying to increase a sense of self-worth that was never lacking previously.

There is nothing wrong with making advances at a guy. Why are you afraid of getting rejected? Guys face it all the time from you ladies and it's never diminished anyone.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
1miccza:

Did i just hear u say ma??This na bros with bear bear ooo
Chai!!!!! No! No!! Abeg go ur way grin
Lol
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
True @your list
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by Michelle55: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
No they spoil market for guys jare, if you love him tell him no mind the op
dis ur contribution got me smiling... abeg na which market thé Op wan spoil?
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by kandiikane(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Crocz:
Men shouldn't even say yes...my ex would keep reminding me of how she asked me first everytime we had a little disagreement...always telling me "it's not your fault na, shey I asked you first"

I hate that line angry

Even if you did the asking na di same story, "it's not your fault shey na me say yes to you"
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy by jacqo: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Not in all casses that this is caused disrecpt. I had this experience and its was lovely.I respect and adore her so much for her boldness to express her feeling towards me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! / Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.